Nice Tank Drivers

110 replies to this topic
NuklerGhost101838
  • NuklerGhost101838

All men die; Few men ever really LIVE

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 December 2013 - 07:15 PM

I've only come across one or two tank drivers in my GTA career (good luck charm somewhere on my console, I guess), and they were both griefers. However, a few of my friends have stated they've had their share of "good" tank drivers and "*bleepity* *bleep* *bleep*" tank drivers. I've been in a few tank deathmatches and they were fun, but I prefer to race around in my muscle cars and/or help others over trying to be king of GTA with tanks. However, I don't dissuade or admonish others that do.

sexboxlive
  • sexboxlive

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 27 December 2013 - 07:17 PM

It seems most legit ish players use tanks for their own personal fun, whilst spoiled children with glitched tanks and hacked money are the ones who use tanks to ruin other peoples fun. My guess would be to boost their self esteem from the daily bullying they suffer in real life, while happy well adjusted humans tend to be less blindly bloodthirsty towards strangers

Zwenkwiel
  • Zwenkwiel

Proud owner of several tin foil hats

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 December 2013 - 07:21 PM

sexboxlive, on 27 Dec 2013 - 8:17 PM, said:

It seems most legit ish players use tanks for their own personal fun, whilst spoiled children with glitched tanks and hacked money are the ones who use tanks to ruin other peoples fun. My guess would be to boost their self esteem from the daily bullying they suffer in real life, while happy well adjusted humans tend to be less blindly bloodthirsty towards strangers

lol @ legit ish XD

such a perfect description

GTA Master 007
  • GTA Master 007

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 27 December 2013 - 07:38 PM

GT: dylan0o7, add me up if you're in for war, I don't do tanks. Try making a scratch on my lazer

Beach Bum Bandit
  • Beach Bum Bandit

Playa

• Members

Posted 27 December 2013 - 07:44 PM Edited by Beach Bum Bandit, 27 December 2013 - 07:47 PM.

So you're basically saying you need a tank because your sh*t without it. Tank scrub. 

No, I had a 1.73 KD ratio before I hit level 70.

My K/D ratio was over 3 before a tank. Now it's nearly 5. Victims are everywhere.

Lol, nearly 5 and all you do is tank troll. So you roll around in a tank and for every 5 people you kill someone kills you.

You are sh*t.

I don't use a tank all the time. Idiot.

I use a tank when I'm bored and want to blast chumps like you.

Beach Bum Bandit
  • Beach Bum Bandit

Playa

• Members

Posted 27 December 2013 - 07:54 PM

"There's no morality in a videogame. That's reserved for the real world"

This comment only highlights what real gamers fear, an absolute distinct lack of respect. You're not a gamer, you're an angry little boy that owns a gaming device.

Don't talk sh*t. Go play Mario if you can't handle being killed in a GTA game.

SuperJude™
  • SuperJude™

Not The Nicest Guy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 December 2013 - 09:26 PM

I love driving the tank up to low levels... and hopping out then sending a message telling them to enjoy.

Tanks are so overpowered I only use mine for 5 Star rampages and on the occasional racist griefer.

killa_b
  • killa_b

Mark Chump

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 27 December 2013 - 09:42 PM

^agree its fun seeing the lower ranked player getting their revenge on the server after being mercilessly spam killed over and over.

Its completely LAME when a higher ranked player does this though. All the weaponry they have and they still need a tank to get some kills. If you love your tank so much, do a tank deathmatch.

One thing I actually don't mind is if a tank player who kills others (even spam), then gets pwned by the rest and keeps on playing like a good sport. Its the ones who go passive and run back to get another one are the worst. Sadly this is the most frequent type of tank player that I come across (9 out of 10 times). 

• SuperJude™ likes this

am30
  • am30

surprisingly nice

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 27 December 2013 - 09:55 PM

R* should just get rid of them altogether.  They really serve no purpose but to grief other players.  If you need a tank to get by in this gane there is something far wrong.

TheBobster2112
  • TheBobster2112

Helpful person :D

• Members

Posted 27 December 2013 - 10:01 PM

I prefer killing tanks to being in one :3

But I shall now go and try to be a 'nice tank driver' :3

makeyourself187
  • makeyourself187

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 December 2013 - 10:48 PM

I tried at first. I normally would just use them to try and take out other tanks. But now every once in awhile i go out on rampages, but atleast i pay the insurence fees. Plus its fun annoying god mode players

TheBobster2112
  • TheBobster2112

• Members

Posted 27 December 2013 - 10:55 PM

I tried at first. I normally would just use them to try and take out other tanks. But now every once in awhile i go out on rampages, but atleast i pay the insurence fees. Plus its fun annoying god mode players

I just drive past random people and if they shoot the back of my tank I stop, wait a second, swivel my barrel around towards them and fire :3

LSPD - Jaipa
  • LSPD - Jaipa

F*** your opinion

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 27 December 2013 - 11:26 PM Edited by Jaipaboy4thewin, 27 December 2013 - 11:27 PM.

Jesus Christ, I admit to being crap at gta but my k/d ratio is 1.58. I have a tank but I never spawn kill people. actually never even kill anyone at all unless they attack me

jaipaboy4thewin.png

BTW rockstar knows about my cash

Dottie
  • Dottie

Lambda LPN DTT

• Facade Corporation
  • NATO
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 27 December 2013 - 11:33 PM

I use my tank for official FIB peacekeeping purposes (blasting those p v p noobs & ridding Los Santos of Chadders). Sometimes I do that rampage nonsense or just shoot cops.

gear999
  • gear999

I need to change my picture

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 27 December 2013 - 11:36 PM

My k/d is 0.79. Is that bad?

ejk5401
  • ejk5401

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 December 2013 - 11:58 PM

Yes gear... thats bad. Lol

gear999
  • gear999

I need to change my picture

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 28 December 2013 - 12:00 AM

Yes gear... thats bad. Lol

Maybe if every 5 year old didn't kill me the moment they saw me, I might have had something better.

Bozzah
  • Bozzah

sick, demented griefer

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 28 December 2013 - 12:43 AM

And once again, I'd humiliate you in your sh*t tank.

You were saying earlier how good u were in a tank.Now your saying one of the only decent people in a tank is sh*t.Every post u make shows you as stupid,cheating,lying and an asshole.If there's any admins r whatever they're called here could you please report or ban this guy.

Ban me for a opinion different to your own? You filthy little Hitler. Btw, I've never cheated, but a chump like you I'd be tempted to use god mode just to see you whine like a little whiny bitch that you are.
Ban you for being an asshole to every one u meet.If you are calling me Hitler because I'm not an asshole, then I'm guilty as charged.I am a "Hitler" as you would say.

I've never met anyone on here. So you can't ban me in that case. 

You're a little Hitler because you want to ban me for having an opinion that's different to you own.

This place is full of nerds like you, there's no morality in a videogame. That's reserved for the real world.
Emm... I'm actually a kickboxer with 6 years of karate training.I usually only play GTA at the weekends with my friends because I'm busy at school.Ive some good friends and I'm smart.You though sit on your computer/phone and be an asshole to anyone here.And you say people only have sex because they're not good at GTA.Uhhhmmm... okay...Seems you might want to see a psychiatrist or maybe your just being an asshole to decent people like me.I hope u find a girlfriend or any friend who makes u happy so u don't have to taunt children to make u happy.

I love the internet  

CReaper210
  • CReaper210

Kingpin

• Members

Posted 28 December 2013 - 01:06 AM

I spawnkill with my tank. But only to players that try the same to me. So long as you don't mess with me, I'll drive past you.

Zoobz
  • Zoobz

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • United-Kingdom
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA V]
    Best Llama 2016

Posted 28 December 2013 - 01:11 AM

I tend to only use the tank to take out the other tanks.

On occasion I do take it for a cruise though. And you do get some low levels shooting me with their pistols.

dtsmucker
  • dtsmucker

CTID

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 28 December 2013 - 06:33 AM

"There's no morality in a videogame. That's reserved for the real world"

This comment only highlights what real gamers fear, an absolute distinct lack of respect. You're not a gamer, you're an angry little boy that owns a gaming device.

Don't talk sh*t. Go play Mario if you can't handle being killed in a GTA game.

You're an angry noob. What did Santa bring you?  I'll bet you it was a onesy and some soap, it most definitley wasn't self esteem or any redeeming quality.

If you fancy having yer ass handed to you my GT/PSNid is dtsmucker.

Before you enter the world of losing, ask your mother to purchase some tissues.... Because I will leave you in tears.... Noob..

JohnDRockefeller
  • JohnDRockefeller

Rat

• Members

Posted 28 December 2013 - 09:13 AM

I don't always tank but when I do im usually cool it depends on the day really if its on a day I'm more stoned then a cheating Afghan wife ok I'll let u live but if I'm having one of those Kim jong ill days I'm killing everything moving including animals,elderly and vergins

BoJack Cognac
  • BoJack Cognac

Cowboy and Rap Star

• Members

Posted 28 December 2013 - 09:24 AM

Anyone else out there a nice tank driver?

Sheeeeeit - I GIVE my tank to low levels.

EphemeralStar
  • EphemeralStar

fkyou

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Canada

Posted 28 December 2013 - 09:32 AM

I killed a guy and stole his tank and proceeded to kill everyone else. Am I a bad person? :( 

TheBobster2112
  • TheBobster2112

• Members

Posted 28 December 2013 - 11:48 AM

I killed a guy and stole his tank and proceeded to kill everyone else. Am I a bad person? :(

No aha :3 That is awesome

Relly786
  • Relly786

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 December 2013 - 12:14 PM

I really don't understand some people, EVERY single time I take out my tank it's to go on a cop killing spree, in the middle of this blitz some spaz decides, "i'm going to kill the guy in the tank by running towards it with a gun!" So I honk my horn and even make it clear over the mic that I'm on a cop-killing spree and that I won't kill him. Next thing I know a player will either start shooting, throwing bombs or try to jack the tank. I think you all know what happens next, this bitch muthaf*cka gets his ass blown up continuously because he keeps f*cking coming towards me.

So my question is, if people hate getting blown up by tank why the f*ck do they run towards em?? If I'm not killing other players, what's your issue with me in a tank? Then they'll bitch about getting killed later...

P.S. I was in the friggin' desert and the same thing happens!

TheBobster2112
  • TheBobster2112

• Members

Posted 28 December 2013 - 01:14 PM

0_0.jpg

Gotta love those nice tank drivers :D

Cosmo1010
  • Cosmo1010

Rule-Breaker

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 December 2013 - 01:28 PM

snail-abandons-thread.gif

AussieAustin
  • AussieAustin

Street Cat

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 28 December 2013 - 02:33 PM

This thread got way out of hand.

I have a tank and save it for special individuals that might happen to upset my sense of thought.

Some tank owners get a raw end of the stick, i hear the original argument.

Handsome Z
  • Handsome Z

Car Enthusiast/Creepy Fetishist.

• Van Society
  • Egypt

Posted 28 December 2013 - 03:23 PM

0_0.jpg

Gotta love those nice tank drivers :D

yo, your guy looks like someone else's i know

@thread: niggas need to stop pretendin that a little video game tank is an extra 7 inches on their milimeter peters. when someone spends hours doing nothing but trying to spawn kill you, most of the time it's just a desperate cry for attention. thats when you go in passive mode, get behind a tree and watch his dumbass try to desperately waddle around it.

i rarely use my tank to f*ck with people, unless it's some trash talkin E-thug. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users