Photo

Batmobile help...

12 replies to this topic
TCB-00
  • TCB-00

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 26 December 2013 - 08:24 PM

Hey guys long time lurker;1st time poster.....
Anyways I recently purchased the gt stinger and when I was driving around my friend said it kinda looked like a batmobile... I didn't really see it, but the idea got me.thinking about customizing a car to look like a batmobile. I've pretty much narrowed down my choice to either the entity or the cheetah... What do you guys think and why? And of course if you feel another car would work better feel free to mention it.....
Thanks guys!!!

gear999
  • gear999

Big Homie

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 26 December 2013 - 09:00 PM

Hey guys long time lurker;1st time poster.....
Anyways I recently purchased the gt stinger and when I was driving around my friend said it kinda looked like a batmobile... I didn't really see it, but the idea got me.thinking about customizing a car to look like a batmobile. I've pretty much narrowed down my choice to either the entity or the cheetah... What do you guys think and why? And of course if you feel another car would work better feel free to mention it.....
Thanks guys!!!

Someone made a Batmobile Cheetah onece with their Batman crew logo. I'd say Cheetah.

TCB-00
  • TCB-00

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 26 December 2013 - 09:27 PM

K thanks

jtet37
  • jtet37

Want his Police Buffalo back.....

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 December 2013 - 05:03 AM Edited by jtet37, 27 December 2013 - 05:04 AM.

z-type!!1!!!1!!

def my fav batmobile look alike, i had a matte black one for a long time. long and curvy, just like the older batmobiles.

PureAnis
  • PureAnis

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 December 2013 - 08:35 AM

http://instagram.com/p/ge5wlyRBrZ/#

Argonaut
  • Argonaut

Thunder Dragoon

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 27 December 2013 - 10:55 AM

http://instagram.com/p/ge5wlyRBrZ/#

Really well made, nice

TCB-00
  • TCB-00

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 27 December 2013 - 06:21 PM

That's awesome!!!! Definitely got to try that out! I made a crew so I could put the emblem on it, but the bat template looks nothing like that one.... How'd you make it? Also how long does it take to level your crew rank to 10? I just got to 7 yesterday....  Im glad i ended up finding my Peyote though......

gear999
  • gear999

Big Homie

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 27 December 2013 - 06:22 PM

That's awesome!!!! Definitely got to try that out! I made a crew so I could put the emblem on it, but the bat template looks nothing like that one.... How'd you make it? Also how long does it take to level your crew rank to 10? I just got to 7 yesterday....  Im glad i ended up finding my Peyote though......

Can someone show me that pic? I'm too cool for an Instagram account :cool:

TCB-00
  • TCB-00

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 27 December 2013 - 06:27 PM

I would if i could.... I can't figure out how to save he image off instagram....

gear999
  • gear999

Big Homie

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 27 December 2013 - 06:31 PM

I would if i could.... I can't figure out how to save he image off instagram....

Wait, is it this?

actual_1386694578.jpg

TCB-00
  • TCB-00

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 27 December 2013 - 06:33 PM

Wait, is it this?

actual_1386694578.jpg

Yeah its the top left one,,, Pretty nice..

• gear999 likes this

gear999
  • gear999

Big Homie

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 27 December 2013 - 06:34 PM

Wait, is it this?

actual_1386694578.jpg

Ahh, I see. Thanks! It was even featured by Rockstar.

TCB-00
  • TCB-00

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 27 December 2013 - 07:01 PM

Wait, is it this?

actual_1386694578.jpg

Ahh, I see. Thanks! It was even featured by Rockstar.

Wow...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users