Photo

Lenora Johnson mystery

4 replies to this topic
sirrap21
  • sirrap21

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 26 December 2013 - 06:07 PM

I just the dark humor in this game. The in-game internet has a site about The lenora johnson murder complete with pictures and i tell you, someone really did a job on that woman!

It would be in dry taste but i wonder if Rstar created this storyline based loosely on the 1969 murder of the actress sharon tate? Some similarities stand: thet were both actresses, suffered gruesome deaths, lived in the LA/LS area, close timeline.
Anywho, if you havent, check out the story.

Furry_Monkey
  • Furry_Monkey

I completed Vice City and all I got was this lousy t-shirt

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 December 2013 - 06:10 PM

I too like it when they put things like this into the game.  That one's handed to you though, as you have to collect the 50 letter scraps to unlock the mission and solve the mystery.  There's at least 1 other mystery in there and that's not handed to you.  Check this out...

http://gtaforums.com...nite-8-mystery/

Edwin
  • Edwin

Franceska ♥

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 December 2013 - 06:11 PM

You can find her killr by finding all the hidden notes, if you didn't already know. :)

tymaster50
  • tymaster50

blank

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 December 2013 - 06:15 PM

I too like it when they put things like this into the game.  That one's handed to you though, as you have to collect the 50 letter scraps to unlock the mission and solve the mystery.  There's at least 1 other mystery in there and that's not handed to you.  Check this out...

http://gtaforums.com...nite-8-mystery/

my 1st impression after reading that was "that was neat"

2nd impression was "that dude had too much time on his hands to solve that in a few days" 

pizza4life
  • pizza4life

NEON iCON

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 December 2013 - 06:40 PM

It may be Sharon Tate influenced as well but its very much ain't influenced by Elizabeth Short a.k.a The Black Dahlia Murder victim.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users