» «
Photo

Texture looks fine in 3ds Max but..

2 replies to this topic
minatokun
  • minatokun

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 December 2013 - 05:41 PM Edited by minatokun, 26 December 2013 - 05:49 PM.

..It doesn't when I use ryosuke's gta anim manager to check out my models. Check this out:

In 3ds Max

gtaforums1.png

gtaforums2.png

In GTA anim manager..

gtaforums7.pnggtaforums6.png

In TXD Workshop it all seems fine..

gtaforums5.png

As you can see, I haven't rigged it 100% yet because I wanted to see if at least the model worked. The texture error happens in the chest, both hands, the right foot and the left ear. In case it matters, I obtained the model from Gmod as a .smd and imported it to 3ds Max using a plugin, and since the model came with vtfs with the textures, and extracted those too and when I tried to put them on the model, it seemed like they wouldn't fit or something, like the UV mappings were wrong or something. Then I got the original model from SSBB and used those textures on the Gmod model, they fitted perfectly.

BTW: The model is for San Andreas.

ZAZ
  • ZAZ

Kernlochbohrer

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 27 December 2013 - 06:35 AM

yes, maybe uv mapping, select some faces of this area and select assigne uv and edit

but what's this? in your 2. anim manager screenshot? looks like a horny cock, as like as some vertex are glitched away

check out there the mesh

minatokun
  • minatokun

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 December 2013 - 05:29 PM

yes, maybe uv mapping, select some faces of this area and select assigne uv and edit

but what's this? in your 2. anim manager screenshot? looks like a horny cock, as like as some vertex are glitched away

check out there the mesh

LOL, I didn't finish rigging it yet so it looks like some part of the jacket or whatever is going through the leg.

And it's weird that the UV mapping is alright in 3ds max but not in the anim manager :s, I'll give it a shot I guess.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users