Photo

A few ideas

52 replies to this topic
MNTLspazzm
  • MNTLspazzm

Son of a Gun

• Members

Posted 31 December 2013 - 12:35 AM

I'd like vigilante missions added in like the previous games. In free roam though, like delivering a HPV or robbing an armored truck.

Completing X amount would unlock cop, paramedic, firefighting uniforms etc. Hell I'd deliver packages in the Brown Mules (Mail brand called PostOP I believe) for a brown jumpsuit.

Cudwieser
  • Cudwieser

In the Shadows

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 31 December 2013 - 01:01 AM

Drug running would be an idea. You risk Police and other greedy players. High Pay, High Risk. Amounts of drugs up to £200 doesn't show on the radar, but anything more and your marker changes to different colours depending on the amounts you have. 

Fizwalker
  • Fizwalker

Snitch

• Members

Posted 31 December 2013 - 05:15 AM

I'd love some more cars....(An analogue of the Audi TT would be great) and a greater variety of guns.... I'd love to get something like a tommy gun to cruise around in with an Albany Emperor... Maybe some items based on things from the Godfather or Goodfellas...

Keegeroo
  • Keegeroo

S Q U ∆ D

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 31 December 2013 - 05:30 AM

I'd love some more cars....(An analogue of the Audi TT would be great) and a greater variety of guns.... I'd love to get something like a tommy gun to cruise around in with an Albany Emperor... Maybe some items based on things from the Godfather or Goodfellas...

For sure more guns! Something that can take out jets and planes? Revolvers...

Maybe some less practical options like a compound bow, throwing knifes. I was dissapointed to find out this game didn't have smoke screen grenades too.

jonnyohman
  • jonnyohman

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 31 December 2013 - 05:51 AM

Damn I'd just be happy if they fixed some of the money glitches, and maybe a higher payout with some new jobs for people trying to make money the way R* intended. If you relentlessly kill people with bounties, sell 1 stolen car a day, and constantly participate in jobs, you still won't make much money.

CorruptAngel920
  • CorruptAngel920

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 31 December 2013 - 07:01 PM

-improve melee combat
-More styles to fight with
- being able to counter the gun melee if you are able to get close

-Car improvements
-Make the wheel styles MEAN something. If I put offroad tires on a car that easily slides, I expect it to up my traction at the cost of something like acceleration or top speed.
-How about decals? Put decals in that can be put on cars. Like a detailing shop for your cars. Or even in LSC. Unlock more by completing driving challenges such as x amount of near miss. Or kill x people from a car using a gun.

Variable weather
-Yes, we have sun, and rain, and all that good stuff. But how about inclement weather if possible. Snow again that makes the roads a little slicker than rain. Winds that might blow our cars around a little.

-System revamp, maybe for the next GTA
-Proximity mic so people can't always hear you planning. Or hear you talk dirty to strippers in the strip club.
-Proximity blips so the stealth skill will mean something. Bounties can be seen by all and aren't limited to proximity blips. Person with the bounty is still set in proximity though.
-More random events. DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW HARD IT IS TO FIND ARMORED TRUCKS WHEN NONE SPAWN?!
-Stealth again. Running gives you the proximity alert. The more noise you make, the more people will see your blip. Going into Stealth will take you off of the map unless you have a bounty. Calling lester or whoever if it's GTA VI and revealing all players will reveal all players in the session for a little.

-Fix autolock. MAKE PLAYERS THE PRIORITY OVER CIVILIANS. Use a sort priority, Civilians 1, Police 2, Player 3, sort priority from high to low.

Insurance
-Bicycles are cheap, but why can't we insure them? Woo, it costs all of $20 for mors mutual to replace it.

DannyJayMMM
  • DannyJayMMM

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 31 December 2013 - 07:43 PM Edited by DannyJayMMM, 31 December 2013 - 07:43 PM.

A: More solo heists
B: More clothes, like a letterman's jacket, leather jacket for MCs, balacavas, etc. Theme it like the Beach dlc, "Motorcyclists dlc!"
C: The ability to buy houses/mansions.
D: The ability to decorate apartment/house/mansion.
E: New music/dialogue for each station
F: Have the gangs in their areas a BIT more aggressive.
G: Conversely, have the pedestrians less agressive about calling the cops.
H: More strippers! More interaction with them ... *wink wink nudge nudge*
I: Pimps for the hookers on the street; if you hurt the girls there is a chance that they come after you.
J: Very low chance, like +/- 5% that Bigfoot spawns in your session in the forests. You have to be in stealth mode in order to see it. Let's use those forests!
K: More animals, with Red Dead Redemption-like mentaility.
L: Weapons-wise, crossbows and regular bows. Missions based on low-tech (bows and arrows, the knife) rather than higher-tech weaspons.
M: The ability to go into other stores, fast food places, etc.

I kinda went crazy with My list LOL

Bodog999
  • Bodog999

Calm Player

• Members

Posted 01 January 2014 - 02:17 AM

Heat seeking RPG

SinisterPredator
  • SinisterPredator

Rat

• Members

Posted 01 January 2014 - 03:19 AM

A rpg can look helico, plane

Keegeroo
  • Keegeroo

S Q U ∆ D

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 01 January 2014 - 03:42 AM

Are you saying an RPG can lock onto a plane and heli? If so how? can't find any info on it.

This game needs custom air and water vehicles. even if its just color & tint. Check out this cargobob someone posted on reddit:

0_0.jpg

Though it would be cool to have custom propellers, options for grappling hook/ camera. I've always thought a drop down latter would be badass for picking up friends in the middle of combat.

MNTLspazzm
  • MNTLspazzm

Son of a Gun

• Members

Posted 01 January 2014 - 03:56 AM

That cargobob looks sick!

I understand what you mean by a drop down ladder. I'm designated pilot when playing with my friends, we like to run missions tactically and coordinated. The ladder would make extractions epic instead of the 3 second touch down maneuver. A rappelling option would be badass for insertions too, I mean we did do a few of them during the Story Heists.

Keegeroo
  • Keegeroo

S Q U ∆ D

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 01 January 2014 - 07:05 AM

That cargobob looks sick!

I understand what you mean by a drop down ladder. I'm designated pilot when playing with my friends, we like to run missions tactically and coordinated. The ladder would make extractions epic instead of the 3 second touch down maneuver. A rappelling option would be badass for insertions too, I mean we did do a few of them during the Story Heists.

Yeah I've also heard when you get a ride from merryweather via helicopter you repel out of the helicopter. never tried it though. So I doubt it would take much work to incorporate.

Bodog999
  • Bodog999

Calm Player

• Members

Posted 01 January 2014 - 11:09 AM

It does work ive done it once but most of the time it doesnt work

TeammateAssist
  • TeammateAssist

Obey CEO

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 01 January 2014 - 11:46 AM

Minimal stuff for me. An ability to have different phones (iFruit, Drone, the Windows phone T has). More ringtones like GTA 4. DEFINITELY LifeInvader.

cattafett
  • cattafett

Prankster

• Members

Posted 01 January 2014 - 12:16 PM

a few things i'd like to see

1. if you and your friends are in the same lobby you should be able to all join the same job by driving into the blue thing (all in the same car) instead of one of you starting and then inviting the others

2. in the paint and spray menu for the love of all that is sensible put sell and respray at the top  

3. a phone with settable speed dials  

am30
  • am30

surprisingly nice

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 01 January 2014 - 12:32 PM

Get rid of LTS, deathmatches and capture.

TeammateAssist
  • TeammateAssist

Obey CEO

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 01 January 2014 - 05:09 PM

Also:

- join Random Mission should only be missions. No LTS, no Capture, no Deathmatch, etc. MISSIONS. ONLY.
- join co-op missions preferred too. Some missions are versus missions. I don't want to kill my buddies.
- ability to rearrange cars in garage (not sure if possible now)
- more bicycle space
- player decorated apts/houses/garages. Maybe decorations vary on the awards attained by the player (eg Flipping car award puts stunt car posters and oil slicks and tools around the garage to indicate that you're fixing the cars)

MNTLspazzm
  • MNTLspazzm

Son of a Gun

• Members

Posted 01 January 2014 - 08:57 PM Edited by MNTLspazzm, 01 January 2014 - 09:01 PM.

It does work ive done it once but most of the time it doesnt work

I've only used the Merryweather pickup once as the game intended, I and many other players I'm certain just cap the fool (poor guy) and steal the chopper. Anyway that time I went along as the passenger to my waypoint but my NPC pilot flew at a high altitude during arrival and just stopped so my only option was to parachute.

Maybe it has to do with location of the waypoint you set.

EDIT: just searched this up, he rappels at 2 minutes so skip to it.

Cool!

Keegeroo
  • Keegeroo

S Q U ∆ D

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 01 January 2014 - 09:16 PM

Minimal stuff for me. An ability to have different phones (iFruit, Drone, the Windows phone T has). More ringtones like GTA 4. DEFINITELY LifeInvader.

You would really prefer they work on things like this instead of gameplay?

Something that would GREATLY improve gameplay is the option to mark players as friendly. They would never be chosen for auto aim, and when you're close to them and shooting you wont accidentally kill them, Also if they take off in your pegasus vehicle, it won't be stolen. Would improve the game greatly. The ability to give players a custom color blip would make the minimap much more functional.

AndyC-M
  • AndyC-M

A Mercenary lost in Los Santos

• Members
  • England

Posted 01 January 2014 - 09:20 PM

the ability to pick up other objects to use as weapons

TeammateAssist
  • TeammateAssist

Obey CEO

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 02 January 2014 - 04:13 PM

You would really prefer they work on things like this instead of gameplay?

Something that would GREATLY improve gameplay is the option to mark players as friendly. They would never be chosen for auto aim, and when you're close to them and shooting you wont accidentally kill them, Also if they take off in your pegasus vehicle, it won't be stolen. Would improve the game greatly. The ability to give players a custom color blip would make the minimap much more functional.

Sorry. I kind of want a new phone. Sorry if I'm not innovative enough.

SinisterPredator
  • SinisterPredator

Rat

• Members

Posted 02 January 2014 - 08:13 PM Edited by SinisterPredator, 02 January 2014 - 08:14 PM.

Are you saying an RPG can lock onto a plane and heli? If so how? can't find any info on it.

This game needs custom air and water vehicles. even if its just color & tint. Check out this cargobob someone posted on reddit:

0_0.jpg

Though it would be cool to have custom propellers, options for grappling hook/ camera. I've always thought a drop down latter would be badass for picking up friends in the middle of combat.

that i mean

FHJ-18 AA

doggy-86_
  • doggy-86_

Car Collector

• Members

Posted 02 January 2014 - 10:58 PM Edited by doggy-86_, 02 January 2014 - 11:13 PM.

I want something sorta like the 1955-57 Chevy Nomad in this game based off of the Declasse Tornado. I just like the idea of it being a sorta old granny wagon but it could be customized into something more muscular like with the Tornado. A good name would be Pilgrim or Migrant as they relate to Nomad.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users