Quantcast

» «
Photo

GTA V crashes after replaying story mission.

3 replies to this topic
zcg4755
  • zcg4755

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 December 2013 - 02:45 PM

After replaying story missions, the game does not return to story mode.  The game displays Loading Story Mode indefinitely.  The only way to get back to the game is to restart the PS3.  Any ideas?  Thanks.

fnxrak
  • fnxrak

"Does the Pope sh*t in the Woods?"

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 26 December 2013 - 02:50 PM

It's the same issue with the loading games from the menu, try to logout of the PSN and start the game without logging to PSN, for now it seems to be the only workaround, R* will have to fix this major problem soon or they will really be in trouble. This is not a fix as you need acess to PSN for some feature sbut it's a workaround at least for a few days I guess.

zcg4755
  • zcg4755

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 December 2013 - 02:59 PM

It's the same issue with the loading games from the menu, try to logout of the PSN and start the game without logging to PSN, for now it seems to be the only workaround, R* will have to fix this major problem soon or they will really be in trouble. This is not a fix as you need acess to PSN for some feature sbut it's a workaround at least for a few days I guess.

I didn't know this.  Thank you!

FLUDGE
  • FLUDGE

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 January 2014 - 03:10 AM

You didn't say if it helped you or not? If not, there's a great guide on VGM concerning freezing of GTA 5 and how to fix it here: http://videogamemano...ezing-solutions

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users