Quantcast

» «
Photo

Can anyone explain what is going on here?

2 replies to this topic
AlexGRFan97
  • AlexGRFan97

Builder of Robots, Conqueror of Arenas

• Members

Posted 26 December 2013 - 01:41 PM

When I try using this modified handling.cfg that stupid me forgot to back up before I added planes, vehicles are unable to fly. Go ahead, try it. Both RIPAZHA and CHITTYCHITTYBANGBANG no longer work and planes cannot move a single centimeter. I have looked everywhere for even a similar glitch and found nothing. Basically what happens with cars is that once the cheat is enabled, they are now glued to the ground and attempting to steer results in the vehicle strafing, similar to Mecanum wheels. Link is below if you wish to try it.

http://www.filedropper.com/handling

Savidge
  • Savidge

車フリーク

• Members
  • England

Posted 29 December 2013 - 03:29 PM

When I try using this modified handling.cfg that stupid me forgot to back up before I added planes, vehicles are unable to fly. Go ahead, try it. Both RIPAZHA and CHITTYCHITTYBANGBANG no longer work and planes cannot move a single centimeter. I have looked everywhere for even a similar glitch and found nothing. Basically what happens with cars is that once the cheat is enabled, they are now glued to the ground and attempting to steer results in the vehicle strafing, similar to Mecanum wheels. Link is below if you wish to try it.

http://www.filedropper.com/handling

Do you want the original handling.cfg back? If you do, I can't post a link here but I'm sure if you Google it then a backup of the original file will show up.

AlexGRFan97
  • AlexGRFan97

Builder of Robots, Conqueror of Arenas

• Members

Posted 14 January 2014 - 09:26 PM

Apologies for the late reply but I already have a backup. The only problem is I now have to manually re-add all the handling lines for the mod vehicles I put in. The only thing I really want to know is what's going on to completely mess up flying physics within the game.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users