Jump to content

» «

[SA] Name of blip textures

1 reply to this topic
  • TheFudgeCakez

    GTA No-Scope Pro

  • Members
  • Joined: 25 Aug 2013
  • Philippines


Posted 26 December 2013 - 01:16 PM

I was wondering what is the file that contains the blip textures. They come in a variant of color such as yellow, red and blue and it looks like a square when you are in its level and a triangle when it is higher or lower than you. I need to know what the file is called because i want to re-texture it to make it decent. If anybody knows what this file is called, please tell me.

  • Silent

    Chief Vision™ Alterer

  • GTA Mods Staff
  • Joined: 01 Feb 2010
  • Poland
  • Best Conversion 2017 Contribution [Liberty City Stories: PC]
    Most Helpful in Modding 2017
    Most Helpful [Modding] 2016
    Contribution Award [Mods]
    Best Script/Plugin 2014 [SilentPatch]
    Most Respected 2014
    Most Helpful [Mods] 2014
    Most Helpful [GTA] 2013
    Most Helpful [Mods] 2013
    Most Talented [Modding] 2013
    Best Map 2013 [ViceCityStories PC Edition]
    Best Vehicle 2013 [III Aircraft]
    Most Helpful [Mods] 2012
    Modder of the Year 2012


Posted 26 December 2013 - 01:23 PM

The blips you're talking about are textureless. They're handled by the EXE entirely, being drawn as shapes.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users