Photo

Sudden Influx of Hackers?

64 replies to this topic
EyeMacHunt
  • EyeMacHunt

Tank Hunter

• Members

Posted 26 December 2013 - 10:11 AM

I think it has less to do with autism and more to do with teenage/grown men playing with ponies. They should all be on a government watch list and not allowed anywhere near young children.

be on a watch list for watching a tv show?

4381118+_94bc4d88582bfe56d08086fc2406ddd
lulz, don't take him seriously he's our local schizophrenic.

he forgot to take his meds.
24cyzp4.jpg

It's so satisfying knowing your life is so boring and pathetic that you follow me around these forums with that one pic. Hilarious.

whitebic
  • whitebic

lol

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 December 2013 - 10:12 AM

I think it has less to do with autism and more to do with teenage/grown men playing with ponies. They should all be on a government watch list and not allowed anywhere near young children.

be on a watch list for watching a tv show?
 4381118+_94bc4d88582bfe56d08086fc2406ddd
lulz, don't take him seriously he's our local schizophrenic.
he forgot to take his meds.24cyzp4.jpg

It's so satisfying knowing your life is so boring and pathetic that you follow me around these forums with that one pic. Hilarious.

I'm just glad you replied :D

BarryRiley
  • BarryRiley

Street Cat

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 December 2013 - 10:34 AM

Grown men obsessing over a children's cartoon about pink ponies is beyond creepy and surely signifies deep mental and social problems. They even have toys for these ponies where the user can insert their penis into a specially made slot in the back. I wish I was joking.

There is no defending a grown up interest in My Little Pony.
  • Judas0ne, EyeMacHunt, Dooma1090 and 2 others like this

a20characterusername
  • a20characterusername

\_(ツ)_/

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 December 2013 - 11:08 AM Edited by gtarelatedusername2, 26 December 2013 - 11:09 AM.

The whole 'brony' thing just seems like yet another way for people to say "look at me, I'm different!". It has evolved into its own little counterculture against the way society views gender roles and how men shouldn't be afraid of liking 'girly' things...or so the story goes. I don't really know and I'm pretty much talking out of my ass here.

I'm sure the show has its...fans, but I also think that some people just pretend to like it in order to stand out and/or to get a rise out of others simply by mentioning MLP.

Also, furries. Furries everywhere.

• UnicornAssassin likes this

xxRichter
  • xxRichter

IT'S WARIO TIME!

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 26 December 2013 - 11:13 AM

I don't care about bronies at all

But the OP is just a retard if he thinks he isn't a brony.

Him saying he's not a brony is like an kid with autism going up to Albert Einstein and calling him a retard

xxRichter
  • xxRichter

IT'S WARIO TIME!

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 26 December 2013 - 11:37 AM Edited by SopFox3, 26 December 2013 - 11:40 AM.

OP I wouldn't call most of them " Hackers " by any means. Script Kiddies would be more suited for what's going on. The last 10 days it's been bad  with the last 4 being at its worst. Auto Aim lobbies you'll find them in every other server sometimes all of them. Free Aim there's less but they are there as well.

LOL Pretty much all the hackers/modders in GTA V ONLINE are script kiddie modder wanna be.

It never impresses me when someone using ethernet cords or DNS trying to act like he pushed over 100 buttons to code when they pushed 2 buttons and got over excited.

Tell em to spawn a modded car if they are "such good coders" as they all said.

Edit: Lool funniest shet ever is that if you use DNS to mod GTA V on XBOX 360 MS will console ban you.

GG SCRIPT BUNNIES

K.Walters
  • K.Walters

Keep calm and facepalm

• Members
  • Latvia

Posted 26 December 2013 - 11:41 AM

R*... Stick to singleplayer. Multiplayer just isn`t working out for you.

161isaiah161
  • 161isaiah161

I love cats

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 26 December 2013 - 11:46 AM

Um, hi...
From Oct. 1st to yesterday, I only saw one hacker in over 100 hours gameplay.
Just today, three sessions I joined had either lvl. 900 people or 100 million dollar bounties and I was gifted 70 million dollars.
Is it just coincidence or do you think there has been a sudden influx of hackers ever since Christmas?
I mean, You don't have to answer if you don't want to...
-Thank you, Fluttershy

You haven't seen the flying tanks yet...

Andrewine
  • Andrewine

Peon

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 26 December 2013 - 11:49 AM

Bronies, bronies everywhere...

• 161isaiah161 likes this

007_eleven
  • 007_eleven

The 80's are never over!

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 26 December 2013 - 11:49 AM

R*... Stick to singleplayer. Multiplayer just isn`t working out for you.

It worked out ok for a few years in GTA IV, until the PS3 and 360 were cracked. This is much worse though, nothing but an ethernet cable required.

EyeMacHunt
  • EyeMacHunt

Tank Hunter

• Members

Posted 26 December 2013 - 12:29 PM

I'm just glad you replied :D

Thanks for proving my point.

Vespucci Hipster
  • Vespucci Hipster

Snitch

• Members

Posted 26 December 2013 - 12:51 PM

There is a noticable increase ovet the last 4 days. The last 2 days I was gifted over 3.78 Billion dollars from modders in different sessions that I moved to. I don't care about the cash gifts, its the god-mode hacks that cheese me off
  • Hermitor likes this

Tassimo
  • Tassimo

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 26 December 2013 - 12:59 PM

I Just Released Full Tunables Codes For Modders .

Which They Can Use For More Modding ..

But There Some Codes Maybe For Future DLC ..

REQUEST_LOST_BACKUP1_EXPENDITURE_MODIFIER
REQUEST_LOST_BACKUP2_EXPENDITURE_MODIFIER
REQUEST_LOST_BACKUP3_EXPENDITURE_MODIFIER
REQUEST_VAGOS_BACKUP1_EXPENDITURE_MODIFIER
REQUEST_VAGOS_BACKUP2_EXPENDITURE_MODIFIER
REQUEST_VAGOS_BACKUP3_EXPENDITURE_MODIFIER
REQUEST_FAMILY_BACKUP1_EXPENDITURE_MODIFIER
REQUEST_FAMILY_BACKUP2_EXPENDITURE_MODIFIER
REQUEST_FAMILY_BACKUP3_EXPENDITURE_MODIFIER

Request Backup From Lost , Vagos , Family ( Gangs ) ?!

Maybe Calling Random Numbers Will Get You Access To Lost , Vagos , Family

And Set Wanted Level on Other Players ?

REQUEST_GIVE_WANTED_EXPENDITURE_MODIFIER

Maybe Someone Will Say This Code Used For Remove Wanted Level .

But Then This Code What used for ?

REQUEST_REMOVE_WANTED_EXPENDITURE_MODIFIER

And Request Army For What ?

REQUEST_ARMY_EXPENDITURE_MODIFIER

All This Are Codes For Tunables , Which Rockstar Can Use Them Anytime They Want Without Release Update .

f*ck off

• EyeMacHunt, Mart1001 and Hermitor like this

Fox2Quick
  • Fox2Quick

Foxmaster Flex

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 December 2013 - 01:02 PM

It's not even hackers at this point. It's people running through mod servers by changing their DNS. R* s network is so unstable.

Gasmasks
  • Gasmasks

Megalomaniac

• Members
  • England

Posted 26 December 2013 - 01:04 PM Edited by Gasmasks, 26 December 2013 - 01:06 PM.

The whole 'brony' thing just seems like yet another way for people to say "look at me, I'm different!". It has evolved into its own little counterculture against the way society views gender roles and how men shouldn't be afraid of liking 'girly' things...or so the story goes. I don't really know and I'm pretty much talking out of my ass here.

I'm sure the show has its...fans, but I also think that some people just pretend to like it in order to stand out and/or to get a rise out of others simply by mentioning MLP.

Men don't like 'girly things' by nature.. Gay men like girly things. Women like girly things.
As a man, girly things don't interest me at all. I'm not 'afraid to like them' I just don't like them. I know other men as well who don't like girly things. I know one gay man, he likes girly things. This is where the point comes from.

When grown men start enjoying something like this, it is clearly going to become a paedophile problem. Why the hell does a grown man watch my little pony? I hated it as a kid and I'm sure I won't like it now. Why the f*ck does a grown man want to play with my little pony toys? Paedophile!

a20characterusername
  • a20characterusername

\_(ツ)_/

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 December 2013 - 01:19 PM Edited by gtarelatedusername2, 26 December 2013 - 01:36 PM.

Men don't like 'girly things' by nature.. Gay men like girly things. Women like girly things.
As a man, girly things don't interest me at all. I'm not 'afraid to like them' I just don't like them. I know other men as well who don't like girly things. I know one gay man, he likes girly things. This is where the point comes from.

When grown men start enjoying something like this, it is clearly going to become a paedophile problem. Why the hell does a grown man watch my little pony? I hated it as a kid and I'm sure I won't like it now. Why the f*ck does a grown man want to play with my little pony toys? Paedophile!

I'm not a fan of the whole 'brony' phenomenon, I was just pointing out where a lot of them seem to be coming from. That said, you're making sweeping generalizations based on your own personal experiences, preferences, and prejudices. That is not only illogical, but asinine.

Let me get this straight (heh); you make a judgement call on all gay men because you know one who likes 'girly' things? There are plenty of gay men who like 'manly' things as well. How you make the jump to being gay to watching a TV show to being a pedo is beyond me. Some women like playing video games, which up until very recently was considered a 'manly' thing. Are those women gay pedos, too?

edit: If anything, furries are much more likely to enjoy the show than anyone else, IMO.

• anakinroy likes this

Shadowfennekin
  • Shadowfennekin

Proud Saints Row and Pokemon Fanboy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 December 2013 - 01:34 PM

Yeah, I only ran into hackers two weeks ago(Invincible level 1000 hacker and a billion dollar bounty hacker).

But on Christmas Eve I ran into several who gave me cash. I even witnessed one going into a store and tried to shotgun whip him for the money, not knowing it was a hacker but he got back up and just gave me the money then shot me.  :lol:

Zwenkwiel
  • Zwenkwiel

Proud owner of several tin foil hats

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 December 2013 - 02:43 PM

gtarelatedusername2, on 26 Dec 2013 - 12:08 PM, said:

yep, Bronies are like the new emo's XD

Fun De Panda
  • Fun De Panda

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • None
  • Most Knowledgable [GTA] 2015
    Most Helpful Member 2015
    Coolest Member 2015

Posted 26 December 2013 - 04:27 PM

All This Are Codes For Tunables , Which Rockstar Can Use Them Anytime They Want Without Release Update .

f*ck off

Too Many Codes Hidden By Rockstar ..

MrHollick
  • MrHollick

W9SMH

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 December 2013 - 04:52 PM

The term Hacker when related to this whole forum is used extremely liberally.

Watching YouTube videos that walk you through how to change a few settings does certainly not make one a hacker. More of a cut and paster...
  • maschil likes this

BarryRiley
  • BarryRiley

Street Cat

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 December 2013 - 04:58 PM

Watching YouTube videos that walk you through how to change a few settings does certainly not make one a hacker. More of a cut and paster...

The word 'hacker' is always used liberally nowadays. You get school kids doing an IP lookup on a website who think they're Matthew Broderick in War Games
  • saintsrow likes this

Mart1001
  • Mart1001

Peon

• Members

Posted 26 December 2013 - 05:02 PM

You disappoint me, I thought you were gonna use a different word,

the lost nipple
  • the lost nipple

Keep scrolling...

• BUSTED!
  • Guernsey

Posted 26 December 2013 - 05:37 PM

LOLOL thx for the reactions guys, I needed a good laugh. <3 I'd argue with you all, but meh.

New short story idea: GTA forum members react to 15 year old who pretends to be a pony.
But srs, this whole "hacker" thing is a problem.
  • xxRichter likes this

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 26 December 2013 - 05:44 PM

They are modders not hackers.

This game is f*ckin' broken now.  Im done playing it for a while I think. 

I need time to adjust to the retardation that has become the norm in GTA V online. 

IF R* wipes the servers then id be back quick... But I doubt that will happen.

Tassimo
  • Tassimo

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 26 December 2013 - 06:10 PM

f*ck off

Too Many Codes Hidden By Rockstar ..

Did not click :3

speedosausage
  • speedosausage

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 26 December 2013 - 06:16 PM

lol, so many bronies! 

well it seems like hackers have found out how great it is to have millions, or billions, so why not have more millions and billions?

simple.

the lost nipple
  • the lost nipple

Keep scrolling...

• BUSTED!
  • Guernsey

Posted 26 December 2013 - 06:29 PM Edited by Hi... I'm Fluttershy, 26 December 2013 - 06:30 PM.

ever since tuts came out showing how to mod online without j-tag they have flooded in

more bronies....

1319738930_homer_simpson_hides_in_hedge.

god I hate the term brony, it has such a negative stigma to it, thanks to all the autistic retards going around spamming sh*t
I hope you're not referring to me, because I simply posted a thread on a serious game issue and responded to someone insulting bronies.

xxRichter
  • xxRichter

IT'S WARIO TIME!

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 26 December 2013 - 10:46 PM

ever since tuts came out showing how to mod online without j-tag they have flooded in

more bronies....

1319738930_homer_simpson_hides_in_hedge.

god I hate the term brony, it has such a negative stigma to it, thanks to all the autistic retards going around spamming sh*t
I hope you're not referring to me, because I simply posted a thread on a serious game issue and responded to someone insulting bronies.

To be real with you people just don't like bronies nowdays I don't care about them but you should ignore people going off topic, you're only embarrassing yourself and wasting your time and breaking rules.

But to reply to your question from Page 1.

The game is pretty much broken remember when back in GTA 4 mods and hacks were constantly getting patched?

Now RSG decides to keep the mods their unless you're using an ISO DISC.

Long story short. The game is completely destroyed and reason why I traded it back because I play games to have fun

maschil
  • maschil

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 26 December 2013 - 10:56 PM

sad thing is its even easier than that. just type in 13 number

Art:Vandelay
  • Art:Vandelay

Architect, Latex Producer, Marine Biologist

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 December 2013 - 11:06 PM

Back to the ot, I would say hackers have been on the rise I use to be 71 in the world with money now I am 3172 something, I've also been given money in Freeroam multiple times

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users