Snow Gone?

80 replies to this topic
matajuegos01
  • matajuegos01

Stalker

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 27 December 2013 - 04:45 AM

I never thought that there was people defending rockstar for just adding snow for one day :/

• Scaglietti likes this

eclaireN7
  • eclaireN7

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 27 December 2013 - 04:46 AM

Here, have some snips. Play with it.

-snip-

btw, Where the f*ck are filters R* was telling us about?

Just use the D-Pad to change through them like you change borders. Can't remember which direction to do it in though since i haven't really played GTA properly since they added them in.

N3W Quickness
  • N3W Quickness

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 27 December 2013 - 05:20 AM

Wow I didn't
Have a chance to play in the snow.

TGroves14
  • TGroves14

'AFK' Melee Murderer

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 December 2013 - 06:06 AM Edited by TGroves14, 27 December 2013 - 06:15 AM.

you guys I'm not at all upset about losing snow and being all butt hurt over it. thats not the case, i was simply wondering if the snow was already gone, Yes its totally awesome they let us experience this at all even if only for a day, but i was confused as to why it was gone so fast since i knew i had read about the accessories being taken away from our inventory on january 5th, so i figured that included the snow, i thought it was common sense that the two go hand-in-hand with each other, i mean it was fun dressing as an santa clause but I'm not going to even want to if theres no snow, thats lame... I only got to experience it for an hour, considering a lot of people were on a holiday, most weren't online to get to experience it all, which apparently are a lot from all the responses to this thread.  I think leaving up the snow sessions for the rest of December would have been nice.  Im not at all wanting to keep the snow for good.  But you have to admit it was pretty awesome off-roading in the mountains! and i hope they do start a tradition of giving us snow for a little while during the holidays.  :^:

Scaglietti
  • Scaglietti

Italia

• Facade Corporation
  • Italy
  • Best Poster [Vehicles] 2016

Posted 27 December 2013 - 06:12 AM Edited by StingrayX, 27 December 2013 - 06:15 AM.

Geez people, it was one day only. Get over it, I'm glad R* stuck with the one day plan. because it actually seems like something special.

I'm tired of all these kids always spewing their "entitlements". You can't and shouldn't always get what you want. The world doesn't work that way.

:dozing: Is it just me or is the dickriding of this company getting dumber and dumber each day? If you think detailing a map with snow only to have it last for a day is a great thing to do, please bang your head hard against something to knock the BS out of you.

And your point is borderline retarded. I paid 90 bucks for this game, I don't expect everything I desire but I do expect a company that tries their best to make their content as enjoyable as possible which is not happening. What the bloody hell is wrong with you.

jamieleng
  • jamieleng

Chafing the Chimp is totally natural behaviour!

• Members
  • England

Posted 27 December 2013 - 08:01 AM

Seems like a lot of effort for 24 hours. Although it was making the graphics glitch something terrible.

I agree. Why go through all the trouble of making this entire snowy map, just to have it for a day? Why not for a week, or for the first half of January. Or even, leaving half the servers in snow, and half in sun, so there is a healthy medium?

The only downside is the very low visibility in aircraft, and the really f*cked up fence sprites and graphics. Other than that, I see no harm in having snow for a while, Rockstar, Y U NO LIEK US :'(

That's true. I ploughed my plane into the ground 2 out of 3 times due to the near zero visibility.

The small forested area around the Sawmill looked lovely covered in snow & bought back memories of Tall Trees from RDR. 

Ben73
  • Ben73

Homie

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 27 December 2013 - 10:08 AM

I find snow in December racists.

I lived in the Southern hemisphere, saying it snows it winter is racists to us.

• FreshPots likes this

SouthLand
  • SouthLand

CE SABADELL FC

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 27 December 2013 - 10:08 AM

I think the snow should be an optional thing you could turn ON or OFF.

• Scaglietti likes this

TGroves14
  • TGroves14

'AFK' Melee Murderer

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 December 2013 - 04:43 PM Edited by TGroves14, 27 December 2013 - 04:45 PM.

I find snow in December racists.

I lived in the Southern hemisphere, saying it snows it winter is racists to us.

lol whatever..... :facedesk:

• Scaglietti likes this

Scaglietti
  • Scaglietti

Italia

• Facade Corporation
  • Italy
  • Best Poster [Vehicles] 2016

Posted 27 December 2013 - 04:51 PM

What dumb ass decided, "Giuse letz jus give em snow for two day lolool" and who the f*ck agreed? Seriously, some of the things this company does makes me cringe. I love them but I f*cking hate them.

what if they never mentions snow or even put snow? What is better, no snow or snow on Christmas? smh y'all whine about snow

Geez people, it was one day only. Get over it, I'm glad R* stuck with the one day plan. because it actually seems like something special.

I'm tired of all these kids always spewing their "entitlements". You can't and shouldn't always get what you want. The world doesn't work that way.

RT
And your point is? If you're going to argue with me, at least make a valid point that doesn't make you look like a dumb 13 year old.

Yes snow is better than no snow, but snow for one f*cking day? Isn't that ridiculous. I'm sure the design team spent over a day detailing the snowy textures for the map so for it to only last for one day is a tad bit insulting, and ultimately stupid. This snow could've been enjoyed until January 5th if you ask me. But nope, snow for a day. If you're going to tell me to "waaah stop bitching" for that, then you're being a fanboy/being ridiculous.

ThatGr
  • ThatGr

Pimp

• Members

Posted 27 December 2013 - 05:44 PM

guys be serious, this is snow joke

• z0etr0pe likes this

Dr Kain
  • Dr Kain

Playa

• Members

Posted 27 December 2013 - 05:57 PM

That's bullsh*t!!!  I specifically asked if the snow was out on Tuesday and was told it would be out from Dec 27th through Jan 5th and now you guys have said the snow was ONLY on Tuesday.  

Rockstar can take this game and shove it up their ass!!!  I can not believe I spent 2 months playing their online and the first thing that really interest me since the heists are not real is only there for a day.  

blowtorchrepair
  • blowtorchrepair

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 December 2013 - 06:14 PM

those who missed the snow, that sucks.  snow should have stuck around through NYE.  However, R* should have thrown in some chains at LSC to improve grip for those who still wanted to race.  For me, after having goofed around all day in the snow I was glad to see it go at midnight so I could drive like a maniac again.

What I don't get is why the mountains can't stay snow-capped and why some sledding stations (that provide sleds) could not have been added at the tops of some good sledding runs.  I hope that kind of stuff is in the plans for GTAO.  

~Joseph~
  • ~Joseph~

We won. Deal with it.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 December 2013 - 06:19 PM

It seems like Rockstar is trying to get everyone to hate them.

• Scaglietti likes this

Bob_Loblaw
  • Bob_Loblaw

Kawa Wookie ( JAH OSKAR! )

• Members

Posted 27 December 2013 - 06:30 PM

okay I'll bite: PUHLEASE BRING BACK THE SNOW ....sob 

no seriously bring it back you hear :santa:

They could've made and infobox saying that "once you log out of this session the snow is gone" :cry:

brose_sfr
  • brose_sfr

brozilla

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 December 2013 - 06:44 PM

it's San Andreas. it doesn't snow there. it did on Christmas, & it's gone. if they kept it for longer it wouldn't have been the Christmas Miracle.

if this game was set in a region that snowed regularly, I'd want snow, but it's not & it doesn't.

wait... how bad ass would earthquakes be? I'll eat a bag of cawks for that.

TGroves14
  • TGroves14

'AFK' Melee Murderer

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 December 2013 - 06:53 PM

it's San Andreas. it doesn't snow there. it did on Christmas, & it's gone. if they kept it for longer it wouldn't have been the Christmas Miracle.

if this game was set in a region that snowed regularly, I'd want snow, but it's not & it doesn't.

its a video game, not real life.  :miranda:

• ~Joseph~ likes this

brose_sfr
  • brose_sfr

brozilla

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 December 2013 - 07:08 PM

it's a video game??? well they should put dinosaurs & talking mushrooms in it!

LKF94
  • LKF94

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 27 December 2013 - 07:17 PM

This is bollocks, first chance ive got on since christmas! i mean seriously who plays over christmas? and now its gone! :(

TGroves14
  • TGroves14

'AFK' Melee Murderer

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 December 2013 - 07:36 PM

it's a video game??? well they should put dinosaurs & talking mushrooms in it!

oooh you are soo clever.   :miranda:

Khaos89
  • Khaos89

Has a small willy

• BUSTED!
  • Antarctica

Posted 29 December 2013 - 06:49 AM

I stayed in a snow server for hours so that people could have snow after midnight.
After getting bored, I figured I had to have a good memory of the awesome snow, so I took a plane out and took the best, coolest and most professional looking pictures I have ever taken.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

After I took em I just stopped and admired them. I went like "Dayum!"

Not professional. There crooked.
*They're.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users