Photo

so is rockstar gonna be able to do anything now

107 replies to this topic
Flash525
  • Flash525

Rat

• Members

Posted 26 December 2013 - 10:45 PM

I can't see them resetting the servers, however I can see them putting a cash cap on; such a cap that you'd need to pay (actual money) to raise. Anyone (short of actually being a hacker) who has pimped up and purchased vehicles ought to be okay, I can't see anyone being punished for acquiring a 20mil bounty cause it isn't actually their fault.

I do find it peculiar though that they (Rockstar) took so long to make this game, and it's fallen apart so terribly. GTAO has been a joke from the get-go.

blk95ta
  • blk95ta

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 26 December 2013 - 10:47 PM

Well I guess R* is doing something about it. Since they shut down the servers for a while now. So you can't go online, maybe they are fixing these problems?

I'm on right now and have been for the last couple hours in a few different servers public and invite only so i think it's you.

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 December 2013 - 11:52 PM

Maybe someone has mentioned this but a complete reset isn't needed. It should be entirely obvious who cheated levels by looking at playing time. Toss those people into the cheater's pool.

The money is a bit harder since you can get that without trying and people have purchased cash cards.

Well I guess R* is doing something about it. Since they shut down the servers for a while now. So you can't go online, maybe they are fixing these problems?

I'm on right now and have been for the last couple hours in a few different servers public and invite only so i think it's you.

The servers did shut down for a lot of people briefly. Everyone I had played with recently and friends suddenly got kicked to sp.

rlr149
  • rlr149

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 27 December 2013 - 12:01 AM

f*cking noobs.
For the last time.
THERE IS NO IN-GAME MARKET. PEOPLE WITH GROSS AMOUNTS OF MONEY CANNOT AFFECT YOUR GAME PLAY! SOMEBODY AT A LOW LEVEL STILL ONLY HAS ACCESS TO LEVEL LOCKED GUNS! 

i can't afford to spam my grenade launcher all day, only 5k a time! and i certainly can afford a few but i can't spam that sh*t 'all day'.

opponent with limitless money............. can, seen it done in FR, and it makes the game boring tbh,

so it does affect my game. 

They still have the same ammo cap  if you cant kill a guy that is running back and forth to Ammunition to get ammo  then I don't know what to say to you. 

not the point, it DOES affect my game. as the person i replied too claimed it didn't.

not having to worry about cash to replace said items makes the game less 'tactical' and the tank spam fest it is now. can get that in BF3 or whatever without glitching the cash, replaces all your ammo when you die etc........... f*cking tedious imo but whoever wants it can go play that now and leave GTAO as it was intended to be played.

i won't force you to play my 'way'.......... but R* may make it so you have too or just f*ck off.

supposed 'legit' cars already being taken despite the 'owners' protests (even though R* owns it all lol). looking forward to it personally, i'm a patient man and can wait.

Maybe someone has mentioned this but a complete reset isn't needed. It should be entirely obvious who cheated levels by looking at playing time. Toss those people into the cheater's pool.

The money is a bit harder since you can get that without trying and people have purchased cash cards.

a RL purchase has records, any shark cards redeemed to an account should already be listed somewhere, pretty much a non-problem giving the relevant cash back after a reset.

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 December 2013 - 12:30 AM

a RL purchase has records, any shark cards redeemed to an account should already be listed somewhere, pretty much a non-problem giving the relevant cash back after a reset.

True but the complexity jumps up a bit when you start cross referencing records vs. a simple formulaic act and coding is obviously not R*'s strong suit.

I think simple solutions are the way to go. I read a good idea on R* about creating a charity in game you can donate to. Basically just an easy way to dump unwanted cash.

Mr Monoply
  • Mr Monoply

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 27 December 2013 - 12:42 AM

Gotta love the noobs who think 1bil affects them most of us Lv120+ had everything we wanted with just 10mil way before this hit xbox360. What is 1bil+ going to do?

• highfalcon likes this

Ibareny
  • Ibareny

Street Tuner

• Members
  • Cuba

Posted 27 December 2013 - 12:56 AM

To be honest, you're all f*cking idiots if you prefer not to get reset and let the game run how it is. Basically it's just a bunch of tank bitches and fags spamming it on free roam ruining everyones experience. Second BUNCH AND BUNCH OF f*ckING TONS of entity and chromed adders going everywhere around town full of kids inside of them. It's best if they just reset after they fix everything so we can start off good again. I don't mind it.

OR THEY CAN DO WHAT I'VE BEEN TRYING TO TELL EVERYONE. DO A f*ckING ROLL BACK BEFORE EVERYTHING HAPPENED. You will only lose a month or week of progress. Better than a full reset or chromed adders and tanks with billioners inside of them.

SaturdayNight
  • SaturdayNight

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 27 December 2013 - 01:01 AM

I'm starting to think they will just have the cheater lobby be automatic so that if you have insane amounts of money you might just be placed in there automatically. I would hate this but it would be one of the only ways besides a mass reset to keep the rich, and the glitched quarantined. 

Spoderman
  • Spoderman

hai i'm spoderman

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 December 2013 - 01:01 AM

To be honest, you're all f*cking idiots if you prefer not to get reset and let the game run how it is. Basically it's just a bunch of tank bitches and fags spamming it on free roam ruining everyones experience. Second BUNCH AND BUNCH OF f*ckING TONS of entity and chromed adders going everywhere around town full of kids inside of them. It's best if they just reset after they fix everything so we can start off good again. I don't mind it.

OR THEY CAN DO WHAT I'VE BEEN TRYING TO TELL EVERYONE. DO A f*ckING ROLL BACK BEFORE EVERYTHING HAPPENED. You will only lose a month or week of progress. Better than a full reset or chromed adders and tanks with billioners inside of them.

u mad cuz u ain't get no money

Mr Monoply
  • Mr Monoply

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 27 December 2013 - 01:03 AM Edited by Mr Monoply, 27 December 2013 - 01:05 AM.

You actually think Chadders & Chrentitys are unique? people had these ever since we could grind missions same for tanks but only very few people could afford them so get your head out of your ass low levels with tanks are nothing more than scrubs i've blown them up many times with my Mini Gun & RPG.

Ibareny
  • Ibareny

Street Tuner

• Members
  • Cuba

Posted 27 December 2013 - 01:08 AM

You actually think Chadders & Chrentitys are unique? people had these ever since we could grind missions same for tanks but only very few people could afford them so get your head out of your ass low levels with tanks are nothing more than scrubs i've blown them up many times with my Mini Gun & RPG.

Yeah not everyone has access to those weapons. And what the f*ck is your point? My point is not that those cars are unique or rare. I'm saying those car where hard to find sometimes because the only way to get them was either buying shark cards WHICH EVERYONE DID. Or grind. Now you see them everywhere which actually points to all the modded money in this game.

Aljohnk
  • Aljohnk

*Intensifies*

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 27 December 2013 - 01:08 AM

If they reset all money, they'd better be also release the heist so that people can earn again without hacking.

Ibareny
  • Ibareny

Street Tuner

• Members
  • Cuba

Posted 27 December 2013 - 01:10 AM

If they reset all money, they'd better be also release the heist so that people can earn again without hacking.

Either they will do that... Or just a Roll Back. Those are the only thing they can do in my opinion.

highfalcon
  • highfalcon

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 December 2013 - 01:24 AM

Gotta love the noobs who think 1bil affects them most of us Lv120+ had everything we wanted with just 10mil way before this hit xbox360. What is 1bil+ going to do?

This. I ran out of things to buy before all the gifting started. Its the god mode and rp gltchers I'm more concerned about. 

• NukedPratorian likes this

NukedPratorian
  • NukedPratorian

Peon

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 December 2013 - 01:51 AM

This. I ran out of things to buy before all the gifting started. Its the god mode and rp gltchers I'm more concerned about. 

I never understood why people thought being a billionaire was cool either I have an entity a tank and a buzzard and 3.7 million in bank and there's nothing I want to buy.  I would get a supercar for my second character but since I haven't won 50 races I see no point.   

Ya Boy Claude
  • Ya Boy Claude

Snake Without a Tongue .

• Members

Posted 27 December 2013 - 02:30 AM

Every DM game I have entered for the past hour has had a different player with invincibility. I didn't expect something like this for at least another 2-3 years. It's only been 3 months, this is pathetic.

Tassimo
  • Tassimo

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 28 December 2013 - 08:17 PM

They won't take away money, they already admitted they actually can't do it.

Source ?

ofcourse they can, its their own game, they can do so you drunk in a cave somewhere..  and... those who gets into cheater pool, they start with 0 money.  lol.

R* have already stated over and over they cannot remove the GIFTED money. They can reset you to zero or leave you with what you have. Given the state of the game I believe that.

need to answer you again, who had right? ofcourse me.

R* - "If you have been gifted a large sum of money or collected a large bounty and would like to have the money removed from your account immediately, you can submit a request to us to have your balance properly adjusted. Otherwise, the money you've been gifted will be removed once our upcoming fix is in place."

domini99
  • domini99

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 28 December 2013 - 10:34 PM

GTA Online is a glitch,

rockstar glitched and because of a bug the servers started running, if that bug wasn't there GTA Online would have been never released.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users