so is rockstar gonna be able to do anything now

107 replies to this topic
Bolcksta
  • Bolcksta

The Protagonist

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 December 2013 - 05:27 PM

This damage is beyond repair, and a reset will not be accepted whatsoever, the only thing Rockstar can do from now on is make A LOT of DLC and hope it sells well, if they want to gain a bit more profit. 

• thehomelessclown1 likes this

thehomelessclown1
  • thehomelessclown1

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 December 2013 - 05:34 PM

I hope R* resets everyone and sends everyone complaining about it to my house.

I got a free cup of STFU juice and some knuckle sandwiches for everyone to snack on..

MUhaaaa.

LOL, I agree except let those with shark cards keep their money they paid for.  Its real simple if you are against a reset you must not care for the overall gaming experience for the majority of honest players for the long run. I understand no wants to grind but I'll gladly give up my 156 lvls in order to stop all this hoopla. if you don't like the reset go play a different game because I want an honest a worth while gaming experience, without god-mode and tons of modded money.

How about you reset yourself and join an invite only session? Problem solved. Stop forcing your views on other people. 

Sounds like someone's afraid of losing their glitched money or rp. I was making a statement of opinion, that's all.

NukedPratorian
  • NukedPratorian

Peon

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 December 2013 - 05:35 PM

This damage is beyond repair, and a reset will not be accepted whatsoever, the only thing Rockstar can do from now on is make A LOT of DLC and hope it sells well, if they want to gain a bit more profit. 

Single player DLC??  I would agree then multiplayer I'm at a point where rockstar should pay me to play it since they are having us all beta test. If this isn't fixed soon all even free weekly dlc wont make me play this game online anymore. 

rlr149
  • rlr149

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 26 December 2013 - 05:42 PM

f*cking noobs.
For the last time.
THERE IS NO IN-GAME MARKET. PEOPLE WITH GROSS AMOUNTS OF MONEY CANNOT AFFECT YOUR GAME PLAY! SOMEBODY AT A LOW LEVEL STILL ONLY HAS ACCESS TO LEVEL LOCKED GUNS! 

i can't afford to spam my grenade launcher all day, only 5k a time! and i certainly can afford a few but i can't spam that sh*t 'all day'.

opponent with limitless money............. can, seen it done in FR, and it makes the game boring tbh,

so it does affect my game. 

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 26 December 2013 - 05:56 PM Edited by Vooodu, 26 December 2013 - 05:57 PM.

I got a free cup of STFU juice and some knuckle sandwiches for everyone to snack on..

MUhaaaa.

LOL, I agree except let those with shark cards keep their money they paid for.  Its real simple if you are against a reset you must not care for the overall gaming experience for the majority of honest players for the long run. I understand no wants to grind but I'll gladly give up my 156 lvls in order to stop all this hoopla. if you don't like the reset go play a different game because I want an honest a worth while gaming experience, without god-mode and tons of modded money.

Meh.. I bought some cash cards and would gladly buy more if they reset the entire game.

The game is just f*cked now.  Its a total mess.

I mean I don't really want to start over.  But if its the only way to fix the game then its real a no question about it.

A wipe and restart is needed..  Its only been live for nearly 3 months.  Thats no time at all.

Also its easy to gain cash and levels so a restart would barely effect me.  At least the game would be fun again.

How about you reset yourself and join an invite only session? Problem solved. Stop forcing your views on other people. 

No ones forcing anything one anyone. This is not what R* designed.  Its not an 'own and mod' the sh*t out of it type of game.

Stop forcing your views onto the game devs. Its not your f*ckin game and choice to make.

Beach Bum Bandit
  • Beach Bum Bandit

Playa

• Members

Posted 26 December 2013 - 05:59 PM

MUhaaaa.

Sounds like someone's afraid of losing their glitched money or rp. I was making a statement of opinion, that's all.

Yes, that's why I sent a ticket to "R" asking them to take back my money.

And I've never glitched RP. But then you know that and are just a bit butthurt because I don't agree with your silly opinion.

Don't see why I should have to grind for another three months to get back my cars ( which I got legit) just because you decided I didn't earn them.

MUhaaaa.

Meh.. I bought some cash cards and would gladly buy more if they reset the entire game.

The game is just f*cked now.  Its a total mess.

I mean I don't really want to start over.  But if its the only way to fix the game then its real a no question about it.

A wipe and restart is needed..  Its only been live for nearly 3 months.  Thats no time at all.

Also its easy to gain cash and levels so a restart would barely effect me.  At least the game would be fun again.

No ones forcing anything one anyone. This is not what R* designed.  Its not an 'own and mod' the sh*t out of it type of game.

Stop forcing your views onto the game devs. Its not your f*ckin game and choice to make.

By asking for a reset, that's exactly what you're doing. Forcing your views on the game devs. Maybe they don't want a reset. How would that make you feel?

I know if I was "R" and wanted to sell future DLC, then a reset wouldn't be a good idea. A lot of people will walk away from this game if they're reset with all their cars taken.

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 26 December 2013 - 06:03 PM Edited by Vooodu, 26 December 2013 - 06:04 PM.

Don't see why I should have to grind for another three months to get back my cars ( which I got legit) just because you decided I didn't earn them.

Grind?  How does one grind in GTA O?

I can basically do about some random races, a  few random co-op missions,  some random death matches and a few free roam money grabs and have $200 000 in a few hours.   And thats when im not even trying to make cash.

That means in about a week, playing 2 hours a day. I earn over a mill without even trying.

In one month thats over 4 mill...  That means in 1 month of barely trying i can buy everything back that i had, and be back wasting money on paint jobs.

Beach Bum Bandit
  • Beach Bum Bandit

Playa

• Members

Posted 26 December 2013 - 06:07 PM Edited by Beach Bum Bandit, 26 December 2013 - 06:08 PM.

I can basically do about some random races, a  few random co-op missions,  some random death matches and a few free roam money grabs and have $200 000 in a few hours.   And thats when im not even trying to make cash.

That means in about a week, playing 2 hours a day. I earn over a mill without even trying.

In one month thats over 4 mill...  That means in 1 month of barely trying i can buy everything back everything i had and be back to wasting money on paint jobs.

I earned over twice that in month. An Adder, Entity, Infernus and Vacca with upgrades is over 4million. Not to take into account tank that took me 10 days to save for.

F*ck doing all that again. Just to get back to where I am now to enjoy the game. 

And I hate races and don't want to go through all the sh*t of being forced to race to unlock better engines for cars. Not to mention I have two characters, which means one would be deleted. And I've just completed the races with the 2nd character.

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 26 December 2013 - 06:12 PM

In one month thats over 4 mill...  That means in 1 month of barely trying i can buy everything back everything i had and be back to wasting money on paint jobs.

I earned over twice that in month. An Adder, Entity, Infernus and Vacca with upgrades is over 4million. Not to take into account tank that took me 10 days to save for.

lol 10 days...  BOOO f*ckIN HOOO.

So you would rather R* to leave the game broken and f*cked up instead of taking 10 days to get it back... L M F A O.

Hey dude.  if you wanna waste all your cash on super cars and HATE racing then you really have some issues.   Just sayin'.

Im all for a reset.  My garage is stacked.  I got TWO high characters with fully loaded garages.  

Id take the reset over the piece of sh*t that GTA O has turned into, any day of the week,

thehomelessclown1
  • thehomelessclown1

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 December 2013 - 06:16 PM

So you would rather R* to leave the game broken and f*cked up instead of taking 10 days to get it back... L M F A O.

Hey dude.  if you wanna waste all your cash on super cars and HATE racing then you really have some issues.   Just sayin'.

Im all for a reset.  My garage is stacked.  I got TWO high characters with fully loaded garages.  

Id take the reset over the piece of sh*t that GTA O has turned into, any day of the week,

Well said sir. Well said. Reset for the future of Los Santos.

ElementL09
  • ElementL09

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 26 December 2013 - 06:17 PM

If Heist weren't going to come to the online component, I wouldn't have an issue with having millions of dollars.  Its an ironic pain in the ass for me to have all the money I could ever need in the GTA Online and then some and be pissed about it.  I mean I enjoyed having to work my way up, while it did suck that the races were nerfed, the content creator did breath life into the game.  It just kinda sucks now that money is just so abundant now.  It also doesn't help free roam that people are running around in god-mode.

Don't know how Rockstar is gonna fix this.  

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 26 December 2013 - 06:17 PM

Well said sir. Well said. Reset for the future of Los Santos.

Id like to think of it as an audit edit.

Beach Bum Bandit
  • Beach Bum Bandit

Playa

• Members

Posted 26 December 2013 - 06:20 PM Edited by Beach Bum Bandit, 26 December 2013 - 06:21 PM.

Why resort to insults and silly sarcasm because your sh*tty opinion has been shot down?

All they need to do is patch out godmode and the money exploits, then remove all the money. There's no need for a reset. Is that simple enough for you?

Yeah I've got issues for driving supercars in a videogame.

Ok.

SKaREO
  • SKaREO

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 26 December 2013 - 06:41 PM

This P.O.S. is FUBAR. They just need to pull the plug and be done with it.

NukedPratorian
  • NukedPratorian

Peon

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 December 2013 - 06:58 PM

By asking for a reset, that's exactly what you're doing. Forcing your views on the game devs. Maybe they don't want a reset. How would that make you feel?

I know if I was "R" and wanted to sell future DLC, then a reset wouldn't be a good idea. A lot of people will walk away from this game if they're reset with all their cars taken.

I'd think I'd be embarrassed to admit being a rockstar dev right now.  With all the hacking players with tanks and godmode and being level 1000 with no skills maxed and setting large bounties is causing many to leave anyway.  If possible everyone over say level 300 and with more than $75 million in cash should be reset.  Many hackers need to be banned and imo should get bricked consoles to teach them a lesson.   If possible make the online game invite only while they fix the problems then reopen the public sessions. 

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 26 December 2013 - 08:56 PM Edited by Vooodu, 26 December 2013 - 08:57 PM.

Why resort to insults and silly sarcasm because your sh*tty opinion has been shot down?

All they need to do is patch out godmode and the money exploits, then remove all the money. There's no need for a reset. Is that simple enough for you?

Ok.

I don't see any insults.  Im just telling it how it is.  If its comes off as insulting or sarcastic thats because the truth hurts.... I guess?

And when did my sh*tty opinion get shot down exactly?  By you?  The guy who wants the game to stay broken?

As if i care what that person thinks...lmao

This game is f*cked now.  It needs a reset.  And better now then never.

Pixel S
  • Pixel S

Argumentative

• Members
  • Barbados

Posted 26 December 2013 - 09:01 PM

f*cking noobs.
For the last time.
THERE IS NO IN-GAME MARKET. PEOPLE WITH GROSS AMOUNTS OF MONEY CANNOT AFFECT YOUR GAME PLAY! SOMEBODY AT A LOW LEVEL STILL ONLY HAS ACCESS TO LEVEL LOCKED GUNS! 

i can't afford to spam my grenade launcher all day, only 5k a time! and i certainly can afford a few but i can't spam that sh*t 'all day'.

opponent with limitless money............. can, seen it done in FR, and it makes the game boring tbh,

so it does affect my game. 

They still have the same ammo cap  if you cant kill a guy that is running back and forth to Ammunition to get ammo  then I don't know what to say to you. 

Beach Bum Bandit
  • Beach Bum Bandit

Playa

• Members

Posted 26 December 2013 - 09:07 PM

Ok.

I don't see any insults.  Im just telling it how it is.  If its comes off as insulting or sarcastic thats because the truth hurts.... I guess?

And when did my sh*tty opinion get shot down exactly?  By you?  The guy who wants the game to stay broken?

You mentioned no ways of how resetting everyone will stop modders from having godmode or being back up to level 1000 after a few hours play.

I guess you don't care. You're more interested in having legits screwed over. 

danzor
  • danzor

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 December 2013 - 09:08 PM

Well I guess R* is doing something about it. Since they shut down the servers for a while now. So you can't go online, maybe they are fixing these problems?

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 26 December 2013 - 09:14 PM

Ok.

You mentioned no ways of how resetting everyone will stop modders from having godmode or being back up to level 1000 after a few hours play.

Of course i wouldn't want them to reset everything until they made sure it can't happen again.   No point with a global reset unless it will work.

But seriously. I am legit.   I have 2 high lvl characters, full garages and etc. I sure as hell would not want to start over.  But there really is no other option here.  And when theres no other option its easy to accept the worst option.  SInce its the only option.

SecludedMemory
  • SecludedMemory

Lysergified

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 26 December 2013 - 09:15 PM Edited by SecludedMemory, 26 December 2013 - 09:20 PM.

PEOPLE WITH GROSS AMOUNTS OF MONEY CANNOT AFFECT YOUR GAME PLAY!

Player A is a legitimate player with a modest bank account and garage.  

Player B is someone who has hundreds of millions of dollars or more and a garage full of fully-modded cars, including an Entity or Adder and a Pegasus service with Rhinos all the other goodies. 

So if Player A is in the low double digits or even lower and Player B is in the high doubles or 100+ with access to everything I listed, including all of the offensive phone-in services and an unlimited supply of ammo to all of the high-powered weapons we know he has available, you're trying to tell us B's virtually bottomless bank account has no effect on A at all? If you honestly think that's the case you're truly retarded. 

Money is hardly all about gaining personal assets, and a tiny percentage of players with huge bank accounts use it that way. 

Beach Bum Bandit
  • Beach Bum Bandit

Playa

• Members

Posted 26 December 2013 - 09:17 PM

Ok.

Of course i wouldn't want them to reset everything until they made sure it can't happen again.   No point with a global reset unless it will work.

But seriously. I am legit.   I have 2 high lvl characters, full garages and etc. I sure as hell would not want to start over.  But there really is no other option here.  And when theres no other option its easy to accept the worst option.  SInce its the only option.

Why not just take the money and remove godmode? Leave the levels and cars. What is the purpose of taking everything away?

It just means it going to take a couple of months to get everything back. It'll only drive a lot of people away.

grand theft spaghetti
  • grand theft spaghetti

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 26 December 2013 - 09:20 PM Edited by ijustcameheretobeeotch, 26 December 2013 - 09:21 PM.

reset everyone's bank to money earned from missions. all those level 1000 mulit-billionaires with less than one day and 10 missions played would be screwed.

whats the point in keeping stats if rockstar cant tell the difference between legit players and obvious hackers/modders?

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 26 December 2013 - 09:27 PM

Ok.

Why not just take the money and remove godmode? Leave the levels and cars. What is the purpose of taking everything away?

It just means it going to take a couple of months to get everything back. It'll only drive a lot of people away.

It would only drive away the people who don't enjoy playing the game.   

If anything they could remove all lvl reqs from unlocks like guns and car mods.  Just let people focus of cash for their stuff and leave lvls as self rewards.

Beach Bum Bandit
  • Beach Bum Bandit

Playa

• Members

Posted 26 December 2013 - 09:31 PM

Ok.

It would only drive away the people who don't enjoy playing the game.   

If anything they could remove all lvl reqs from unlocks like guns and car mods.  Just let people focus of cash for their stuff and leave lvls as self rewards.

I enjoy playing the game now I have everything I want. That opinion is shared by a lot of others.

Even if they reset my money it isn't a problem. You can make a 200k in a couple of hours in this game. Remove all my cars and it's gonna take forever, to the point where it's like "f*ck it".

LuapYllier
  • LuapYllier

Driver

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 December 2013 - 09:51 PM

1) fix the holes that allow the modding. Do nothing till this happens.

2) reset and remove everyone's "shared" cash whether given or received "other".

3) Cap the current levels at 120...add new levels with the first major DLC expansion.

I would be fine with this fix.

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 26 December 2013 - 09:51 PM Edited by Vooodu, 26 December 2013 - 09:52 PM.

Even if they reset my money it isn't a problem. You can make a 200k in a couple of hours in this game. Remove all my cars and it's gonna take forever, to the point where it's like "f*ck it".

How does it take for ever to get cars back if you can make 200 k easily in 2 hours?

Oooh, i forgot.  You just wanna stuff your garages full of fully modded super cars and never race them.  Sooo the hell with how GTA online is supposed to work right?  As long as you get to stare at your super cars and get what you want. 

Theres a bigger picture here then just your garage and your expensive taste in super cars.

maschil
  • maschil

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 26 December 2013 - 09:56 PM

I did the mission "Stocks and Scares" with two random players over level 90. Neither of them could figure out how to crack the safe and the last guy alive was cursing at R* for making such a stupid system but in reality it's done the same way you unlock any high school locker.

We restarted and I taught them how to crack the safe and I laughed so hard when the level 92 unlocked it easily then said "cockstar are so dumb they couldn't even lock a safe properly"...

I doubt R* could make things better, people are just too dumb these days.

that mission glitched for me i would get two the second lock and it would roll back.,... maybe they had this issue as well

Beach Bum Bandit
  • Beach Bum Bandit

Playa

• Members

Posted 26 December 2013 - 10:01 PM

How does it take for ever to get cars back if you can make 200 k easily in 2 hours?

Oooh, i forgot.  You just wanna stuff your garages full of fully modded super cars and never race them.  Sooo the hell with how GTA online is supposed to work right?  As long as you get to stare at your super cars and get what you want. 

Theres a bigger picture here then just your garage and your expensive taste in super cars.

Tell me, what purpose does it serve in removing my cars? How does that make the gameplay better for you? All it does is make it more irritating for me. I earned those supercars legit. I did farm coveted and did the felon GT glitch on the Martin mission before it was patched. But that's all. I don't think it's fair.

But you tell me how that improves the game for you if I get reset? I can understand removing the 2.6 billion I currently have, and I can understand removing godmode. But my level and supercars aren't your concern, same as your cars and your level doesn't effect me.

Aesthetic
  • Aesthetic

Bodybuilder

• BUSTED!
  • Australia

Posted 26 December 2013 - 10:41 PM

Lol, do you know what's going to happen if they rest it? Another hack will no doubt release and destroy everything again, it's just adding fuel to the fire, there's got to be another way.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users