so is rockstar gonna be able to do anything now

107 replies to this topic
Moonwalker98
  • Moonwalker98

Jerichoholic

• Members

Posted 26 December 2013 - 03:05 AM

Online is a mess. We all know that.

Everyone (except me) has millions of dollars. Theres kids doing the god mode thing everywhere.

You think rockstar can do anything about this or is this beyond repair. I'd seriously be fine if they just restart online with everybody starting from zero.

• Ninja_Gear and punishthem420 like this

OOM 313
  • OOM 313

Thug

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 December 2013 - 03:40 AM

I'd say its a slowly sinking ship...
  • StormerBoy, domini99 and Vigilante-Angel like this

Miscer
  • Miscer

u mirin?

• Members

Posted 26 December 2013 - 03:41 AM Edited by Miscer, 26 December 2013 - 03:42 AM.

"I'd seriously be fine if they just restart online with everybody starting from zero"

id seriously be fine if people would stop making threads exactly like this

• saintsrow, ZeusMowat_278, TheGreenSadler and 19 others like this

whitebic
  • whitebic

lol

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 December 2013 - 03:41 AM Edited by whitebic, 26 December 2013 - 03:42 AM.

seriously id be fine if people would stop making threads exactly like this

op is a noob

• Taylor7500 and sexboxlive like this

Beach Bum Bandit
  • Beach Bum Bandit

Playa

• Members

Posted 26 December 2013 - 03:42 AM

You'd be fine with a reset. Many of us wouldn't.

• blk95ta, Doolz351, sportbikepilot369 and 3 others like this

Edwin
  • Edwin

Franceska ♥

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 December 2013 - 03:42 AM

I'm voting for Sue Murrey next time. :/

• saintsrow, ZeusMowat_278, ToLiveandDieinLS and 4 others like this

beat_savy_9
  • beat_savy_9

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 26 December 2013 - 03:46 AM

Online is a mess. We all know that.

Everyone (except me) has millions of dollars. Theres kids doing the god mode thing everywhere.

You think rockstar can do anything about this or is this beyond repair. I'd seriously be fine if they just restart online with everybody starting from zero.

There is a discussion in another thread relating to segregated servers, low levels with low levels and high levels with high levels.  There is evidence presented that points to it being factual.  Maybe try making a new account and see if there are less god modes, or any, in the servers you enter as a test.

iTz-JoNeSy
  • iTz-JoNeSy

I'm cool me.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 26 December 2013 - 03:49 AM

They can repair it. Lock tanks to anybody below level 70 and reset bank accounts. I'd like a complete reset but I'm at the stage in life where I have to reduce my gaming time by 90%.

JohnMcClainNYPD
  • JohnMcClainNYPD

New York Undercover

• Members

Posted 26 December 2013 - 03:50 AM

They're probably just busy with the holidays and the next patch update. I'm sure they are working on these issues.

aurther61287
  • aurther61287

Thug

• Members

Posted 26 December 2013 - 03:51 AM

they only thing that needs to really be fixed is the god mode.

who really cares if everyone is rank 120+ and has millions?

I mean I dont care because it doesnt really effect me. I am all for more people using mini gun in missions cause most people suck hard at least I wont be finishing missions solo after the other guys waste the lives. as far as having nice cars and the upgrades again who really cares? does someone elses car effect you in any way? dont like it in racing turn off custom cars?

before I got a bounty for 2 billion I legit had more then enough money to buy a tank after I hit 70 and so did anyone else farming coveted so the point that omg everyone in tanks is bad.... point mute.

most people besides casuals were past rank 70 anyway and casuals will never be on par with the diehards so they will always be behind a reset wont fix that.. 

• huckmonkey likes this

Beach Bum Bandit
  • Beach Bum Bandit

Playa

• Members

Posted 26 December 2013 - 03:55 AM

I'll tell you the problem. Bad sport is almost impossible to get into now. Normal lobbies are basically like the old bad sport lobbies. Because I spent so much time in bad sport, this all seems normal to me.

• whiiteyyyy, kyleconway and MEX waapaaa 6 like this

beat_savy_9
  • beat_savy_9

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 26 December 2013 - 03:57 AM

most people besides casuals were past rank 70 anyway and casuals will never be on par with the diehards so they will always be behind a reset wont fix that.. 

I consider myself a casual and take offense to that! :)

• thehomelessclown1 and EphemeralStar like this

M_Redfield
  • M_Redfield

Trick

• Members

Posted 26 December 2013 - 04:00 AM Edited by M_Redfield, 26 December 2013 - 04:01 AM.

The posts from Rockstar seem like they're leaning towards just resetting or deleting characters that spend the money or those that hold on to it without contacting them. 

The suggested action is creating a second character, putting all of the money into cash on them, and then leaving it there and not playing on that character. 

DP Man
  • DP Man

GH3O ▲SS

• Members

Posted 26 December 2013 - 04:01 AM

They won't take away money, they already admitted they actually can't do it.

BBQ RIBS
  • BBQ RIBS

Peon

• Members

Posted 26 December 2013 - 04:16 AM

I don't really know. But resetting everybody isn't going to solve anything and would only affect legit people.

I mean, if a glitcher or modder gets reset, he just glitches or mods his way up again. I don't understand how anyone fails to see that.

• whiiteyyyy, MEX waapaaa 6, gtSilver and 1 other like this

Beach Bum Bandit
  • Beach Bum Bandit

Playa

• Members

Posted 26 December 2013 - 04:18 AM

And resetting money is also pointless because unless they solve the problem then people will be billionaires again within a matter of days.

gtafanzboiz
  • gtafanzboiz

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 26 December 2013 - 04:22 AM

seriously id be fine if people would stop making threads exactly like this

op is a noob

You'd be fine with a reset. Many of us wouldn't.

FJack
  • FJack

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 26 December 2013 - 04:26 AM

I did the mission "Stocks and Scares" with two random players over level 90. Neither of them could figure out how to crack the safe and the last guy alive was cursing at R* for making such a stupid system but in reality it's done the same way you unlock any high school locker.

We restarted and I taught them how to crack the safe and I laughed so hard when the level 92 unlocked it easily then said "cockstar are so dumb they couldn't even lock a safe properly"...

I doubt R* could make things better, people are just too dumb these days.
  • Judas0ne, whiiteyyyy, AzraelX and 1 other like this

Moonwalker98
  • Moonwalker98

Jerichoholic

• Members

Posted 26 December 2013 - 05:28 AM

If you have a problem with a reset, you are probably one of those people that got teh glitched money or use god mode.

Fix the problem, and make it to where everyone starts at 500,000 or something.

• Wallywhitehurst likes this

Beach Bum Bandit
  • Beach Bum Bandit

Playa

• Members

Posted 26 December 2013 - 05:31 AM Edited by Beach Bum Bandit, 26 December 2013 - 05:31 AM.

If you have a problem with a reset, you are probably one of those people that got teh glitched money or use god mode.

I have a problem grinding for another three months. I bought almost everything before being glitched billions. f*ck getting my level reset. If they want to take the money then fine, but no reset of my level or taking cars.

• We Are Ninja likes this

HoneyBadger ESQ
  • HoneyBadger ESQ

We're Not Really Here

• Members

Posted 26 December 2013 - 05:57 AM

before I got a bounty for 2 billion I legit had more then enough money to buy a tank after I hit 70 and so did anyone else farming coveted so the point that omg everyone in tanks is bad.... point mute.

*moot

• soundism and aurther61287 like this

PAGTAPhilly
  • PAGTAPhilly

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 26 December 2013 - 07:01 AM

Hey reset everyone but me and ban the hackers

We Are Ninja
  • We Are Ninja

Massacromance

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 December 2013 - 07:09 AM

I have a problem grinding for another three months. I bought almost everything before being glitched billions. f*ck getting my level reset. If they want to take the money then fine, but no reset of my level or taking cars.

This. Word for word.

luisniko
  • luisniko

@ Elpis

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 December 2013 - 07:56 AM

Except you?

Dude, my financial has been stuck at 300k-400k line

Coyteria
  • Coyteria

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 26 December 2013 - 08:33 AM

A tank on top kills them instantly.

dlow
  • dlow

Just an Old Man

• Members

Posted 26 December 2013 - 09:15 AM

I know i havent played long enough to be considered a Hardcore GTA player yet.........but i am on my way to being one......the game hasnt been out of my console in damn near two months

If rockstar opts to do a reset then i personally have no issues with that, i am currently level 62

I have read on here and heard people talking online that they need to reset people to level 1 - 5  and give them something like 500k  to start over  with...........But what do you do about people who have spent REAL money on shark cards.... i know they range in real money from arounf $2 buck up to 20 bucks.......

I have not purchased one, i thought about it early on, but by the time they were available i no longer saw the need.........but i have talked to people who did

so if a reset did come into play.....could rockstar do so without opening up one big can of worms coming from these people

Crafty-
  • Crafty-

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 26 December 2013 - 09:32 AM

Source ?

codename_duchess
  • codename_duchess

Soldier

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 26 December 2013 - 01:33 PM

Yeah, i agree with this. No issue with the money removal but why reset everything? But something has to be done about the pointless god mode situation

Tassimo
  • Tassimo

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 26 December 2013 - 01:41 PM

Source ?

ofcourse they can, its their own game, they can do so you drunk in a cave somewhere..  and... those who gets into cheater pool, they start with 0 money.  lol.

ASimplisticGamer
  • ASimplisticGamer

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 December 2013 - 01:44 PM

The best thing to do would be to restart GTA online completely and add a whole new entire intro and more and pretty much add more content enough to make us forgive them.

Its honestly the best thing they can do.

Either way R* loses money.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users