Photo

No HUD/No Radar

4 replies to this topic
Wov4ik-
  • Wov4ik-

Rat

• Members

Posted 26 December 2013 - 12:04 AM

hey guys ,if you played the story mode already and know the map ,but you are a lil bored of gta online i recommend replay the story with free aim ,no HUD ,no radar its a lot more fun cuz its not so easy ,also you actually look on the screen and what is happening,and not on that minimap all the time ,id like to hear your experience with that ,it makes the game more realistic

WildBrick142
  • WildBrick142

*blows up cars with RPG*

• GTA Series Staff
  • Ireland
  • Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 26 December 2013 - 12:17 AM

I might try that someday. I remember playing IV without HUD. It was fun.

MonsterCockDude
  • MonsterCockDude

Over 8 inches BPEL of meat.

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 December 2013 - 11:42 AM

Yep, one of the first things I did when getting the game was turning off those options anyway.

Not sure why people would want to play with them on, since it takes out some strategy and tactics and makes the game to easy.

visionist
  • visionist

Eat A Peach For Hours

• Members

Posted 27 December 2013 - 07:20 PM

I've played since day one with free-aim and with the radar and blips but no GPS route. This is a good compromise as I need the radar to evade the police. The only problem is I have to keep pausing to see which streets to go down as the minimap is quite useless (why is the expanded minimap only on Online? WTF!) and of course that damn loading screen every time you pause. Waiting for that damn screen probably accounts for at least one of my 147 hours of gameplay so far...

Cutter De Blanc
  • Cutter De Blanc

Cheat Activated

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 28 December 2013 - 03:30 AM

I would but I can't see my f*cking health or special meter. Turning the HUD off just makes it so you can't see the street names or the name of the car you're driving. I wish I could just turn the minimap off. Why they borked this option when you could do it in GTA IV, I do not know.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users