The f*cking Tampa was meant to be in GTA V

65 replies to this topic
universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Rumpy Bumps

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 February 2014 - 11:39 PM

Yeah I know.... I kinda hoped it would make it in the game.. But unfortunately :(
But we got a car that looks like it :p
 AlbanyBuccaneer-Front-GTAV.jpg
The Buccaneer

I'll admit, the Buccaneer looks pretty good. It actually resembles a GTO to me, which is better than that random muscle car mismash that was the Tampa.

• Bonnano likes this

TheDeaconBosco
  • TheDeaconBosco

A car so nice, they've named it twice

• Members

Posted 20 February 2014 - 11:49 PM

Yeah, yeah, a great load of vehicles from GTA IV are missing, it's really sad that they aren't in, but what can you do...

I really hope that the reason they are lacking is technical like what John Footpenis alluded to instead of some silly reason like "they didn't fit the Cali vibe like the Stratum and Premier do"

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Rumpy Bumps

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 February 2014 - 12:00 AM

Yeah, yeah, a great load of vehicles from GTA IV are missing, it's really sad that they aren't in, but what can you do...

I really hope that the reason they are lacking is technical like what John Footpenis alluded to instead of some silly reason like "they didn't fit the Cali vibe like the Stratum and Premier do"

I was dissapointed in the lack of "everyday" cars like normal sedans, etc. Almost all the sedans were either luxury/exotic sedans or vintage/beater sedans.

TheDeaconBosco
  • TheDeaconBosco

A car so nice, they've named it twice

• Members

Posted 21 February 2014 - 12:10 AM Edited by Deacon Bosco, 21 February 2014 - 12:12 AM.

I was dissapointed in the lack of "everyday" cars like normal sedans, etc. Almost all the sedans were either luxury/exotic sedans or vintage/beater sedans.

Yeah, about that... I don't know for sure, but I did hear that there's some line of code in GTA IV labeled "boring cars" that made cars like the Fortune, Uranus, Hakumai, and of course the Willard spawn less often that they should. Seems R* has a thing against the run of the mill, even though I think they add a much needed middle ground between old clunkers and top of the shelf.

Maybe we'll see them added to the car rotation if they ever incorporate LC to GTA:O, but I wouldn't bet on it

• universetwisters likes this

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Rumpy Bumps

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 February 2014 - 12:33 AM

Yeah, about that... I don't know for sure, but I did hear that there's some line of code in GTA IV labeled "boring cars" that made cars like the Fortune, Uranus, Hakumai, and of course the Willard spawn less often that they should. Seems R* has a thing against the run of the mill, even though I think they add a much needed middle ground between old clunkers and top of the shelf.

Maybe we'll see them added to the car rotation if they ever incorporate LC to GTA:O, but I wouldn't bet on it

At least the kept the Futo. That you can make into a racer and it'll still at least look somewhat normal.

• TheDeaconBosco likes this

IDredMan
  • IDredMan

Dred

• Members

Posted 21 February 2014 - 03:05 AM

0_0.jpg

The f*cking Niko was cut in the beta!

(Seriously dude, that looks like it's straight from GTA 4)

3 months later, people are still liking this post.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users