» «
Photo

Gang Wars (Voting)

15 replies to this topic
Martin_GDF
  • Martin_GDF

Schizophrenic Bastard

• Members

Posted 25 December 2013 - 09:05 PM Edited by Martin_GDF, 01 January 2014 - 08:08 PM.

2rrqhzl.jpg

Description:

Alright guys... this is my new thread... here I will upload some missions related to gang wars using DYOM version 8 (final version has just been released, you need this version or either it will crash)

The particular thing of this thread is that you guys will have to chose which gang war would you like to be designed.

Voting:

I will tell you how this works:

You will comment in the thread saying the 2 gangs that you want to be involved in the mission, and you must say a city or a neighbourhood, place, etc...

I will upload one mission once I see that the idea is kinda finished!

You can participate if you want, it's not obligatory (obviously). But you will have to discuss how the mission is gonna be, the parts, the gangs, the city, etc... for that comment below this thread, you understand? :D

Rules:

1. Do not use this thread for spam

2. The mission will be uploaded after you discuss in comments... deadline = 01/01/2014

3. The most important: Do not argue in the discussion u.u

Alright... hope you like this idea :D it's for more entertainment ^^

Thank you for reading

Terano
  • Terano

Who says nothing is impossible? I've been doing nothing for

• Members
  • India

Posted 26 December 2013 - 08:10 AM

is it related KD Himan's idea?

If not then Good Work...

Good luck for your Topic...

Anyway,

Groove streets Vs Ballas Fight!

• Martin_GDF likes this

SoftTouch
  • SoftTouch

Lone Wolf

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 26 December 2013 - 10:45 AM

is it related KD Himan's idea?

Yeah, lol. Looks like exact copy, just that he does missions instead of videos.

KD himan
  • KD himan

The Electro AfghaN™

• BUSTED!
  • Vietnam

Posted 26 December 2013 - 12:13 PM

LOL ! ONE MORE GANGWAR THREAD!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

• Martin_GDF likes this

Martin_GDF
  • Martin_GDF

Schizophrenic Bastard

• Members

Posted 26 December 2013 - 06:41 PM

Is there another gangwar thread? OMG i didn't know :O

Well... but this one is simple, it's a mission. You guys plan everything in the mission, make a discussion here and then i design the mission :p

KD himan
  • KD himan

The Electro AfghaN™

• BUSTED!
  • Vietnam

Posted 27 December 2013 - 03:29 AM

its ok everyone  :santa:  martin didnt know that there is any other gangwar thread or topic, so you guys can also work here. :santa: 

by the way. i want San fierro Rifans VS Los santos aztecas at Pier 69 in SF. :santa:  

• Martin_GDF likes this

Martin_GDF
  • Martin_GDF

Schizophrenic Bastard

• Members

Posted 28 December 2013 - 07:31 AM

its ok everyone  :santa:  martin didnt know that there is any other gangwar thread or topic, so you guys can also work here. :santa:

by the way. i want San fierro Rifans VS Los santos aztecas at Pier 69 in SF. :santa:  

Alright... do you want to add something special inside the mission? Like an special part of the mission which something happens?

KD himan
  • KD himan

The Electro AfghaN™

• BUSTED!
  • Vietnam

Posted 28 December 2013 - 10:05 AM

Alright... do you want to add something special inside the mission? Like an special part of the mission which something happens?

hmmm ... um nothing.it all depends on you  :santa: i am on the side of aztecas. then its your imagination and creativity to make some surprising point in the mission. good luck  :santa:

• Martin_GDF likes this

Martin_GDF
  • Martin_GDF

Schizophrenic Bastard

• Members

Posted 01 January 2014 - 08:08 PM

Alright guys, the thread has just reached the deadline, I will start making the mission!

XXGTAXIVxx
  • XXGTAXIVxx

xxGTAXIVxx

• Members
  • Colombia

Posted 02 January 2014 - 02:08 AM

Isn't RIFANS it's RIFAS!

• Martin_GDF likes this

Martin_GDF
  • Martin_GDF

Schizophrenic Bastard

• Members

Posted 02 January 2014 - 03:26 AM

Okay guys, i've finished the first mission of GANGWARS, hope you enjoy it :3

SAN FIERRO RIFAS VS LOS SANTOS AZTECS

http://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/29501

XXGTAXIVxx
  • XXGTAXIVxx

xxGTAXIVxx

• Members
  • Colombia

Posted 02 January 2014 - 01:32 PM

Downloading, Friend.

• Martin_GDF likes this

Martin_GDF
  • Martin_GDF

Schizophrenic Bastard

• Members

Posted 03 January 2014 - 05:29 PM

Hope you enjoyed the first one, now throw another one :333

Next deadline = 10/01/2014

KD himan
  • KD himan

The Electro AfghaN™

• BUSTED!
  • Vietnam

Posted 04 January 2014 - 04:04 AM Edited by KD himan, 04 January 2014 - 04:05 AM.

hey dude! i played the mission very hardly! seriously man, because of so many actors in the first objective, my game crashes and crashes! but one time when i started the mission, i go run stay away from them  :santa:  so my game not goes crash, then i saw that many gangster are dead there. i come there then i show my ACTION xD but anyway there was only a little bug there i told you and the mission was soo good. specially can you tell me that how you make that image? a rifa putting his leg on a azteca? i really love that! anyway i give you 4 + 1(for picture) star. :santa:  

• Martin_GDF likes this

Martin_GDF
  • Martin_GDF

Schizophrenic Bastard

• Members

Posted 05 January 2014 - 09:54 PM

hey dude! i played the mission very hardly! seriously man, because of so many actors in the first objective, my game crashes and crashes! but one time when i started the mission, i go run stay away from them  :santa:  so my game not goes crash, then i saw that many gangster are dead there. i come there then i show my ACTION xD but anyway there was only a little bug there i told you and the mission was soo good. specially can you tell me that how you make that image? a rifa putting his leg on a azteca? i really love that! anyway i give you 4 + 1(for picture) star. :santa:  

Wow... that bug didn't happen to me, and yep, at first there are lots of actors, but usually it doesn't crash, for me... and the best you can do in the beggining is getting away or you will die :p

And for the image I used Photoshop :3 I downloaded some fonts to put the names and a cutted some images I found on google of Rifa's and Aztecs

Huzaifa khan
  • Huzaifa khan

Never Give Up!!

• Members
  • Pakistan

Posted 10 February 2014 - 09:17 AM

Awesome Gangwar b/w San fiero Rifas vs los santos aztecas I like your mission very much :santa: but the mission is too hard for me but anyway I like gang war missions so much :)

I also made ultimate gang war missions check out in my profile I am sure you like it :cool:
And If you continue this gang war my voting is to fight b/w homies vs ballas :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users