what is your favourite of your personal vehicles

323 replies to this topic
gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

Underboss of The S1CKMAD3 Mafia

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 26 December 2013 - 03:32 PM

the hot knife is ok . had one for awhile but it never grew on me so i got rid of it

Patgosplat
  • Patgosplat

Hustler

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 December 2013 - 03:42 PM

I drive this car the most with my 2nd character. It reminds me of a car a plain-clothed cop/detective would drive

0_0.jpg

drive this car the most with my main character

0_0.jpg

• jammyoharasmith likes this

jammyoharasmith
  • jammyoharasmith

Peon

• Members

Posted 26 December 2013 - 03:45 PM

My Hot Knife is my favorite lately

http://www.flickr.com/photos/29528019@N03/11566344223/sizes/m/in/photostream/

that hotknife looks awesome but if it was more in the style of a 32 ford 3 window then i definitely would have done the hack to get one

I drive this car the most with my 2nd character. It reminds me of a car a plain-clothed cop/detective would drive

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

yeah the carbonizzare is a great car.. i took one from the impound a few days ago and drove it around for a bit until i got locked out of it.. it was awesome to drive

KiTTYReCkless
  • KiTTYReCkless

BleH!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 December 2013 - 03:49 PM Edited by KiTTYReCkless, 26 December 2013 - 03:51 PM.

My mariachi Tornado.(Best plate!)

0_0.jpg

Followed by my Schwartzer ( I love this car so much, I have two.)

0_0.jpg

and my Phoenix (also have two, but this one is my fav because of the plate.)

0_0.jpg

Blinky97
  • Blinky97

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 December 2013 - 03:57 PM

Ice white Sentinel XS with dew yellow Endo V2's, and my metallic black open top Coquette.

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 26 December 2013 - 04:00 PM

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

hey how did you change the plates on the mariachi tornado?  and do you play on playstation?  

KiTTYReCkless
  • KiTTYReCkless

BleH!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 December 2013 - 04:06 PM

Nope. I'm on 360, sorry. You need either the iFruit App(can only make one plate per SC accnt) or a save editor to change plates.(can make any plate on any car, but you need to glitch them into MP)

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 26 December 2013 - 04:08 PM

Nope. I'm on 360, sorry. You need either the iFruit App(can only make one plate per SC accnt) or a save editor to change plates.(can make any plate on any car, but you need to glitch them into MP)

i figured the plate change on the mariachi was  glitch work .   and you have my condolences for being on the 360 , being that anything microsoft makes is inferior

KiTTYReCkless
  • KiTTYReCkless

BleH!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 December 2013 - 05:09 PM Edited by KiTTYReCkless, 26 December 2013 - 05:10 PM.

i figured the plate change on the mariachi was  glitch work .   and you have my condolences for being on the 360 , being that anything microsoft makes is inferior

I actually regret buying a 360 now. The only reason I bought another was for this game and I know more ppl that have XB. I grew up on the N64 and PS1 and since Nintendo is practically dead now I can not wait to switch back to Sony. I'm just giving them a few months to work out the kinks on the PS4.

I know if I was on PS3 this cheated pool BS would be nothing, I could just make a new account to wait it out...

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 26 December 2013 - 05:14 PM

I actually regret buying a 360 now. The only reason I bought another was for this game and I know more ppl that have XB. I grew up on the N64 and PS1 and since Nintendo is practically dead now I can not wait to switch back to Sony. I'm just giving them a few months to work out the kinks on the PS4.

I know if I was on PS3 this cheated pool BS would be nothing, I could just make a new account to wait it out...

may be worth the time waiting for the crap with the money and god modders to be worked out before coming to the ps3

s1ckmad3
  • s1ckmad3

Head Don Of The S1CKMAD3 Mafia

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 26 December 2013 - 05:49 PM

I miss my unmarked fib suv

yeah me too also the fib buffalo , the sheriff suv, police cruiser and riot truck

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 26 December 2013 - 05:51 PM

I miss my unmarked fib suv

yeah me too also the fib buffalo , the sheriff suv, police cruiser and riot truck

if i had all those the only one i would miss is the un marked suv

• jammyoharasmith and s1ckmad3 like this

Zenzic
  • Zenzic

Snitch

• Members

Posted 26 December 2013 - 05:58 PM

Mine:

0_0.jpg

Not the fastest car there is, but I like its styling.

• jammyoharasmith and MelloHello like this

DannyJayMMM
  • DannyJayMMM

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 December 2013 - 06:05 PM

Car-wise, I like rollin' in My Phoenix, My Voltic, My Stinger, and My Felon GT.

vq35altima
  • vq35altima

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 December 2013 - 06:32 PM

Franklins buffalo is my favorite.

Patgosplat
  • Patgosplat

Hustler

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 December 2013 - 06:54 PM

that hotknife looks awesome but if it was more in the style of a 32 ford 3 window then i definitely would have done the hack to get one

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

yeah the carbonizzare is a great car.. i took one from the impound a few days ago and drove it around for a bit until i got locked out of it.. it was awesome to drive

it doesn't drive good on the snow though, especially if you're doing a mission & getting chased by the Lost

Bodog999
  • Bodog999

Calm Player

• Members

Posted 26 December 2013 - 07:18 PM

My favorite is my Entety XF.

great traction

great speed

and (almost unable to shoot trough the back in my head which is an advantage.

(here will be a pic coming soon (i hope)

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 26 December 2013 - 07:30 PM

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

it doesn't drive good on the snow though, especially if you're doing a mission & getting chased by the Lost

i drove it on the snow last night and it handled fine to me

jammyoharasmith
  • jammyoharasmith

Peon

• Members

Posted 26 December 2013 - 07:57 PM

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

the plate on the phoenix just looks epic

Conqwerty
  • Conqwerty

Car Enthusiast

• Members

Posted 26 December 2013 - 08:03 PM

My Declasse Asea because it was my first car since the day GTA Online came out (October 1st). My character never got deleted.

0_0.jpg

i been playing online since the day it came out and i have never seen one of those

Btw i see a Bravado Youga in the back of that pic also a rare vehicle hope you grabbed it

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 26 December 2013 - 08:03 PM

i got the pheonix from the gerald mission so i ended up leaving the license plate the same as how i got it  as a reminder of how i got it 

• jammyoharasmith and s1ckmad3 like this

jammyoharasmith
  • jammyoharasmith

Peon

• Members

Posted 26 December 2013 - 08:05 PM

as well as my peyote i also love my rancher. i know its nothing special but its another of my favourites

0_0.jpg

My Declasse Asea because it was my first car since the day GTA Online came out (October 1st). My character never got deleted.

0_0.jpg

i been playing online since the day it came out and i have never seen one of those

Btw i see a Bravado Youga in the back of that pic also a rare vehicle hope you grabbed it

i passed a couple but there was no space in my garage so i left it.. if i see one again i will see if i want to get rid of one of my cars to keep it

• 2Chains4Bracelets likes this

TCB-00
  • TCB-00

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 26 December 2013 - 08:16 PM

I have the same exact paint job on my Peyote! I initially was going to mod it for a friend who just got the game, but I ended up loving the car too much! I had yet to insure.it so when it got knocked into the water I had to find another one. I spent two hours looking for a convertible, as I could only find the hard top or the right d pad refused to put the top on.... I finally settled on a.hard top. I just wish out was a little faster, even with turbo.....

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 26 December 2013 - 08:16 PM

why would you want to get rid of a nice car for that piece of crap?

jammyoharasmith
  • jammyoharasmith

Peon

• Members

Posted 26 December 2013 - 08:20 PM

why would you want to get rid of a nice car for that piece of crap?

what.. the youga van?

I have the same exact paint job on my Peyote! I initially was going to mod it for a friend who just got the game, but I ended up loving the car too much! I had yet to insure.it so when it got knocked into the water I had to find another one. I spent two hours looking for a convertible, as I could only find the hard top or the right d pad refused to put the top on.... I finally settled on a.hard top. I just wish out was a little faster, even with turbo.....

wanted my peyote to have 2 tone orange and purple so i was happy when i finally found one and it was a hardtop

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 26 December 2013 - 08:20 PM

yeah the youga van.  

jammyoharasmith
  • jammyoharasmith

Peon

• Members

Posted 26 December 2013 - 08:20 PM Edited by jammyoharasmith, 26 December 2013 - 08:22 PM.

i suppose some people like different things.. personally i dont really like the adder but other people love it. if i saw a youga again i would see how it looks with some mods on it and decide whether to keep it

• Spanker Fish likes this

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 26 December 2013 - 08:30 PM

i suppose some people like different things.. personally i dont really like the adder but other people love it. if i saw a youga again i would see how it looks with some mods on it and decide whether to keep it

to each their own i guess

s1ckmad3
  • s1ckmad3

Head Don Of The S1CKMAD3 Mafia

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 26 December 2013 - 08:44 PM

the adder is so overplayed in this game now . i am fine with not having one . i am happy with my entity

your just a hipster who hates everything mainstream jk lmao i still love it i dont care if everyone has one lol

jammyoharasmith
  • jammyoharasmith

Peon

• Members

Posted 26 December 2013 - 08:44 PM

i got the pheonix from the gerald mission so i ended up leaving the license plate the same as how i got it  as a reminder of how i got it 

i took a phoenix from that mission and i thought that when you ended it spawned you in it but i didnt spawn in it so i spent 2 hours non stop just looking for one and after at least 6 or 7 trips to the docks i finally saw 3 at once coming up to the entrance.

heres what it looks like now... definitely in my top 5 favourites of my 10 cars

0_0.jpg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users