Am I the only one that's happy with getting money from other playe

149 replies to this topic
Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 27 December 2013 - 04:36 PM

I'd LOVE to get a lump sum of cash....anyone who complains about that needs a good punch in the face :-)

Its not real cash tho.  Its game breaking mods.  Theres a big difference when a game was designed to be played a certain way gets broken and chewed up.

And im complaining about it, why wouldn't I?  But punching me in the face is bad for peoples health.  :p

I get what people are saying.  Broke ass newbies that barely play get gifted billions and pretty much by pass the entire point of playing the game.    But eventually after the "ME WANT EVERYTHING NOW" hype is over you realize all the things that made this game fun are now pointless.

For me, im glad to have played this game before it went full f*cktard.   Those first 2-3 months where awesome.    Either R* some how fixes this or the real GTA players have to just have to accept the games broken and move on.

Fox2Quick
  • Fox2Quick

Foxmaster Flex

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 December 2013 - 04:38 PM

Sounds like someone couldn't accept it was a broken game long before this.

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 27 December 2013 - 04:46 PM Edited by Vooodu, 27 December 2013 - 04:47 PM.

Sounds like someone couldn't accept it was a broken game long before this.

It was NOT broken for me.

Even tho LSC glitch tards where cheating it was still their choice and it never effected me.  It annoyed me but it didn't break anything as far as my game.

Now modders have removed that choice. Players getting billions bounties and billions dumped into their accounts wether they like it or not.

Big difference...  Now I have to hide from public games or leave ASAP because of this garbage.

Maybe you should get off my nuts.

Fox2Quick
  • Fox2Quick

Foxmaster Flex

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 December 2013 - 05:02 PM

You say NOW modders messed it up. If you knew what you were talking about, then you'd know this has been going on since day one. Just not as common.

Talking like a prick doesn't make you more knowledgeable.

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 27 December 2013 - 05:15 PM Edited by Vooodu, 27 December 2013 - 05:16 PM.

You say NOW modders messed it up. If you knew what you were talking about, then you'd know this has been going on since day one. Just not as common.

Well now thats its common its messed up. Durrrh...

Sorry i don't follow modders around sniffing their butts.  So im not sure when it started.  I just know when it ruined the game.

Also whos talking like a prick? Last i checked im typing.

TheBobster2112
  • TheBobster2112

Helpful person :D

• Members

Posted 27 December 2013 - 05:19 PM

When you say 'Unless you share it with other players'

Does that mean that because I split my friends hacked bounty with him I will get put into the cheater pool?

iBUCKEYE
  • iBUCKEYE

Die Hard is a Christmas movie

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 December 2013 - 05:33 PM

So, where does it say it is forbidden to accept gifts? And why shouldn`t I accept 2 bils, or 20?

What accept button?

Where does it say its OK to mod the games cash and send everyone billions. 

OT; it is nice, not worrying about money. Especially when I can toss cars to my friends so they can get what they want. I must've built 2 dozen Futos for people to drift in with me between the 23rd and last night. The fun is totally worth having to scroll through all the butthurt on the forum.

Ya.. These people that don't want a broken GTA O are sooo stupid right....lol

Nah, just the ones that spam STFU after 3 edits and try to pick rights over the internet every time they get verbally bitch slapped.

Just stop it kid.

Last i checked im typing.

Attempting to type.

Third edits the charm, right?

lol232
  • lol232

Got room for one more?

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 27 December 2013 - 05:35 PM

First thing I did when I was given 100 Million was say thanks to the guy who gave me the money, and the second thing I did was buy a sh*tload of things, every single clothing item, every single aircraft, I basically spent 13 million in 1 minute and I still have 80 million left. Thanks, man!

• Phyxsius- likes this

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 27 December 2013 - 06:05 PM

First thing I did when I was given 100 Million was say thanks to the guy who gave me the money, and the second thing I did was buy a sh*tload of things, every single clothing item, every single aircraft, I basically spent 13 million in 1 minute and I still have 80 million left. Thanks, man!

But, but, but.. the game was not designed like this! You are not allowed to have fun from Day One! How dare you not grind like everyone else?!?!?!?!?

LOL.. Reading that crap makes me cringe. Amazing to see someone take a game so seriously as to justify grinding.

iBUCKEYE
  • iBUCKEYE

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 December 2013 - 06:09 PM

But, but, but.. the game was not designed like this! You are not allowed to have fun from Day One! How dare you not grind like everyone else?!?!?!?!?

LOL.. Reading that crap makes me cringe. Amazing to see someone take a game so seriously as to justify grinding.

Nothing wrong with grinding, but when its the only reason you play the game, you're just not doing it right.
  • Phyxsius- likes this

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 27 December 2013 - 06:11 PM

Nothing wrong with grinding, but when its the only reason you play the game, you're just not doing it right.

That was what I meant. Thank you for clarifying.

Fox2Quick
  • Fox2Quick

Foxmaster Flex

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 December 2013 - 06:24 PM

Honestly, in most games, I like the grind. But this game didn't provide me with (in my opinion) a particularly entertaining experience. The missions all felt too simple and dull and cookie cutter. After a certain point, I was just wishing the time would pass so EVENTUALLY I would be able to putz about with my friends without having to play one of the same old jobs just to get what we need. I honestly have more fun planning out our own stunts and "missions" and acting them out.

iBUCKEYE
  • iBUCKEYE

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 December 2013 - 06:25 PM

That was what I meant. Thank you for clarifying.

No problem :p. Its just funny when kids think that's all there is when it comes to--wait did you hear that? There's a storm coming. It looks like...a long wall of multiple edited STFU texts.

Honestly, in most games, I like the grind. But this game didn't provide me with (in my opinion) a particularly entertaining experience. The missions all felt too simple and dull and cookie cutter. After a certain point, I was just wishing the time would pass so EVENTUALLY I would be able to putz about with my friends without having to play one of the same old jobs just to get what we need. I honestly have more fun planning out our own stunts and "missions" and acting them out.

EXACTLY.
  • Fox2Quick likes this

Fox2Quick
  • Fox2Quick

Foxmaster Flex

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 December 2013 - 06:35 PM

Which kinda brings us to a basic life rule: you have to work twice as hard when it's honest, and that still doesn't garuntee you squat. Life isn't fair and you can't live thinking it is. Sometimes the system steps on you and there's nothing you can do about it except take every opportunity you can to take what you need. You've got to be able to adapt and not let anyone step on you without putting up a good fight for yourself. It's surical of the fittest and this game mimics that in so many ways. That doesn't mean anything goes but it sure as hell doesn't mean you should take it on the chin and say thank you either.

GunsRazorsKnives
  • GunsRazorsKnives

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 December 2013 - 07:06 PM

When I first received the money I was not sure if it would ruin the game for me or not but it turned out to be a welcome change.

I'm middle class in real life, I don't want to be middle class in a game too. I've never agreed with the concept of having an economic class system in a game, there's a class system in real life and it sucks.

For those who WANT to spend their time earning that money I could see how this whole thing could be rather frustrating, but for me personally it's made the game more fun and easier for me to engage with.

It is what it is and I'm just gonna enjoy it while it lasts.

hsthompson
  • hsthompson

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 27 December 2013 - 07:18 PM

I'm happy.

I also see no point in downloading any DLC's with heists because I already have enough money.

I'll have as much fun sniping people out of their helicopters (which is funny as hell. Especially when they bail out of a doomed heli and the parachute is not in their inventory)  and blowing up chrome Adders.

Go ahead cockstar and take away the millions and remove more cars out of people's garages. Come out with a patch and along will come smarter mice trumping your team obama ways.  

I'm also pretty sure the head dicks at cockstar are pissed because no one is buying into their dumb ass cash card idea. Not with the millions being given away.

s1xty7
  • s1xty7

Always outnumbered, never outgunned.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 December 2013 - 07:28 PM

You know what would be a nice feature to help out: a button in your social club account to reset your money to some value less than you have or $0.  This would at least allow those that want to get rid of it an option.

Jlogano22
  • Jlogano22

Homie

• Members

Posted 27 December 2013 - 07:31 PM

I would be happy getting it.....of you know....anyone actually gave me money lol

Zodape
  • Zodape

CABINETS

• The Yardies
  • Argentina

Posted 27 December 2013 - 09:24 PM

If I didn't like the hacked money, I could just buy 99 adders and I'd be back to my original balance, no problems.

The thing is, I had the most fun I ever had with online: no grinding, no worrying about cash. I went around, collecting my favourite cars and customizing them like no tomorrow. Then 3 douches in tanks appeared, so I started to do a lot of stupid sh*t to kill them, from buying my own buzzard, to sticky bombing my Banshee and Infernus and going kamikaze. I never had to worry about cash. I actually felt free. I felt like I was playing... GTA.

It felt like you where playing GTA?

W T F?

When did GTA turn into being rich and having everything ASAP while playing tank wars in the street?

I've never played a GTA game like that in my life.  Maybe you could actually name a GTA which is like that.

You are missing the point. GTA is about freedom. In single player you go through various different missions and after some hours you beat the game, you unlock everything and you get total freedom. In GTA online you get extremely repetitive missions that you have to grind and give you sh*tty payouts. The time it takes you to get to level 120 and finally get millions and millions completely legit is ridiculous compared to the time that takes you to beat single player.

I can do varied missions for 2 days non stop with no problems. Now, do repetitive missions for 2 months for sh*tty payouts? Nope.

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 28 December 2013 - 05:55 PM Edited by Phyxsius-, 28 December 2013 - 05:57 PM.

Hey, Vooodu, baby. Check this lil` thing out: http://www.rockstarg....html/#comments

(as we've stated previously, players who have received large sums of GTA$ but not engaged in any game manipulating through exploits can rest assured knowing they have nothing to fear). Looks like they won`t do anything to lil` poor me. Money, they can take away (I sold cars, not received sh*t, btw - and only because I don`t want to, not because I fear Rockstar`s LOLWRATH, I am not selling more). It will be presumably fixed just in time - me having moved over to greener pastures. 

Oopsie... guess the folks had free, unadulterated fun, even without grinding. Boo hoo!

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 28 December 2013 - 06:03 PM Edited by Vooodu, 28 December 2013 - 06:04 PM.

If I didn't like the hacked money, I could just buy 99 adders and I'd be back to my original balance, no problems.

The thing is, I had the most fun I ever had with online: no grinding, no worrying about cash. I went around, collecting my favourite cars and customizing them like no tomorrow. Then 3 douches in tanks appeared, so I started to do a lot of stupid sh*t to kill them, from buying my own buzzard, to sticky bombing my Banshee and Infernus and going kamikaze. I never had to worry about cash. I actually felt free. I felt like I was playing... GTA.

W T F?

When did GTA turn into being rich and having everything ASAP while playing tank wars in the street?

I've never played a GTA game like that in my life.  Maybe you could actually name a GTA which is like that.

You are missing the point. GTA is about freedom. In single player you go through various different missions and after some hours you beat the game, you unlock everything and you get total freedom. In GTA online you get extremely repetitive missions that you have to grind and give you sh*tty payouts. 

I got 2 high lvl characters with fully loaded garages and never grinded sh*t. I had everything i wanted before some random idiot game me 50 mill.

So what is this sh*tty payouts garbage? I spent most of my money on paint jobs... Dafuq are you talking about?  As if its hard to get cash..lol

Hey, Vooodu, baby. Check this lil` thing out: http://www.rockstarg....html/#comments

(as we've stated previously, players who have received large sums of GTA$ but not engaged in any game manipulating through exploits can rest assured knowing they have nothing to fear). Looks like they won`t do anything to lil` poor me. Money, they can take away (I sold cars, not received sh*t, btw - and only because I don`t want to, not because I fear Rockstar`s LOLWRATH, I am not selling more). It will be presumably fixed just in time - me having moved over to greener pastures. 

Oopsie... guess the folks had free, unadulterated fun, even without grinding. Boo hoo!

I think you should wait before running your mouth.  You seem to have a great way of getting things wrong.

iBUCKEYE
  • iBUCKEYE

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 December 2013 - 06:27 PM

W T F?

You are missing the point. GTA is about freedom. In single player you go through various different missions and after some hours you beat the game, you unlock everything and you get total freedom. In GTA online you get extremely repetitive missions that you have to grind and give you sh*tty payouts.

I got 2 high lvl characters with fully loaded garages and never grinded sh*t. I had everything i wanted before some random idiot game me 50 mill.

So what is this sh*tty payouts garbage? I spent most of my money on paint jobs... Dafuq are you talking about?  As if its hard to get cash..lol

I think you should wait before running your mouth.  You seem to have a great way of getting things wrong.

That's why they have EDIT, but I'm sure you know all about that.

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 28 December 2013 - 06:31 PM

I`m about done with this train wreck of a game, so, whatever. Got me 3 replacements for it :)

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 28 December 2013 - 06:36 PM

I`m about done with this train wreck of a game, so, whatever. Got me 3 replacements for it :)

Nothing replaces this game....

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 28 December 2013 - 06:40 PM

I was never this extreme about a game. Also, almost anything can be replaced :)

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 28 December 2013 - 06:42 PM

I was never this extreme about a game. Also, almost anything can be replaced :)

Dude, im extreme.

When i was birthed the Doc smacked my ass to make my cry.  So i DDT that muthaf*cka, chair shotted the nurse and leg droped my mama.

And then i saw GTA V... So don;'t get in my waaaay man!

FasterThanYou
  • FasterThanYou

Soldier

• Members

Posted 28 December 2013 - 06:42 PM

Finally came across one of these idiots. Now I can´t use my second character until R* takes the money away. I reported him.

• Phyxsius- likes this

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 28 December 2013 - 06:43 PM

Finally came across one of these idiots. Now I can´t use my second character until R* takes the money away. I reported him.

http://www.rockstarg....html/#comments

There might be hope for you very soon.

FasterThanYou
  • FasterThanYou

Soldier

• Members

Posted 28 December 2013 - 06:50 PM

I sent a ticket yesterday, minutes after receiving the money. I´ll tell you here the time they needed to solve this.

The Angel King
  • The Angel King

Retired

• Awaiting Authorization
  • None

Posted 29 December 2013 - 10:17 AM

L M F A O.

$250 000 for one mission.. ....Seriously?

Seriously. You can spend that modding 1 car. Payouts should be much higher.

I've got TWO packed garages of fully modded cars... And i've wasted more cash on paint jobs then the actual mods.

In real talk.

You're a newb who wants it all in a few hours if you think payouts are bad..   $250 000 for a single mission would mean in a few hours you would have a fully loaded garage.

DAFUK?.....lol

Not everybody needs the entitlement of grinding. Some just want to pick-up and play, without the need to grind for each C4 thrown.

Then don't play any online games ever.........

I do think payouts should be more on some missions though... like breaking into a military base....it's a military base ffs...we are facing hard jail time or death if we fail....

No,, you are facing a mission failure if you fail.

Excuses....

f*ckin' noobs to the left of me... Noobs to the right!

Not everybody needs the entitlement of grinding. Some just want to pick-up and play, without the need to grind for each C4 thrown.

Its not their choice to make tho.

Thats like saying players can use AIM hacks in BF4 because they don't want to learn how to shoot.

Complaining they don't have enough cash to be a retard in free roam is wack.

Actually, it is. It is no different than starting an MMO and be geared up from zero with Best In Slot upon entering a guild. Or being given the money to.

Some like grinding ala old Korean style Lineage, some don`t. But both are valid. 

Giving money or gear to new comers, or guild enters, or just handing out gifts is not new and has been done for a long time in any MMO.

GTA O is not an MMO style RPG.  

Besides giving hacked/dupped gear to newbs in MMO RPG is a great way to break it.  Thats why D2 had ladder resets.

We are "noobs" because you don't get humor?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users