» «
Photo

Am I the only one that's happy with getting money from other playe

149 replies to this topic
Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members

Posted 27 December 2013 - 01:30 PM Edited by Phyxsius-, 27 December 2013 - 01:31 PM.

You may not like it but you are obviously doing it so why should others get a 'free pass'. I played the same way as you and had a decent set of cars, weapons and ammo...and had fun. Why the need to have everything now? I have read a lot of comments comparing this game to to GTA4's openness of the online multiplayer and it annoys me. This is not GTA4, if that's what they want then go back to playing it. 

That is their choice to make :)

As I said previously, some like the progression, or grind, some don`t. We each play our game how we see fit. You might be a guy that wants to work for his stuff, another just wants to buy that Adder and race and shoot stuff. You both have the same right to enjoy your game. 

It is not like you cannot get large amounts of money if you need/want to, just by parking in some public lobbies, so this is not a problem of "Yeah, but he has access to something I don`t". At the end of the day, you both have your fun - yours for a job well done and his for the hour he played casually, without having to question how much money he is spending. 

xSTRATHYx
  • xSTRATHYx

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 December 2013 - 01:38 PM

I have to admit I have never been gifted a dime in this game. Maybe I have been fortunate or everyone hates me haha. Could go some cash too, as I am sick of
replaying missions and online is becoming tedious

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 27 December 2013 - 02:08 PM Edited by Vooodu, 27 December 2013 - 02:13 PM.

You may not like it but you are obviously doing it so why should others get a 'free pass'. I played the same way as you and had a decent set of cars, weapons and ammo...and had fun. Why the need to have everything now? I have read a lot of comments comparing this game to to GTA4's openness of the online multiplayer and it annoys me. This is not GTA4, if that's what they want then go back to playing it. 

As I said previously, some like the progression, or grind, some don`t. We each play our game how we see fit. You might be a guy that wants to work for his stuff, another just wants to buy that Adder and race and shoot stuff. You both have the same right to enjoy your game.

And as i said.. It doesn't matter what you think.    Its like you think you have a point...lol

Its not their choice to make.  GTA O has rules which are not meant to be broken.

There are many games out there that encouarge modding.  GTA O is NOT one of the.  Especially not to the point where kiddies are giving away billions left and right.

snip

Not everybody needs the entitlement of grinding. Some just want to pick-up and play, without the need to grind for each C4 thrown.

Just leaving this here again, for Vooodu.

Want to earn your money? Go for it. But it seems to me that you be concerned a tad too much about other player`s finances. Some simply want to spend a quiet evening, doing whatever they want in a game, without "EARNING" some invisible 1337 stripes that nobody gives a sh*t about.

I play my game and you play yours. Where`s the problem again?

My current problem is im surrounded by little kids who don't make sense... Like you.

SAVILLAIN
  • SAVILLAIN

ha ha ha

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 December 2013 - 02:12 PM

the money is worthless... if it was so great you would be trying to earn it offline

Fox2Quick
  • Fox2Quick

Foxmaster Flex

• Members

Posted 27 December 2013 - 02:18 PM

And as i said.. It doesn't matter what you think.    Its like you think you have a point...lol

Its not their choice to make.  GTA O has rules which are not meant to be broken.

There are many games out there that encouarge modding.  GTA O is NOT one of the.  Especially not to the point where kiddies are giving away billions left and right.

snip

Not everybody needs the entitlement of grinding. Some just want to pick-up and play, without the need to grind for each C4 thrown.

Want to earn your money? Go for it. But it seems to me that you be concerned a tad too much about other player`s finances. Some simply want to spend a quiet evening, doing whatever they want in a game, without "EARNING" some invisible 1337 stripes that nobody gives a sh*t about.

My current problem is im surrounded by little kids who don't make sense... Like you.

Actually your problem would be sticking with one line of sh"" talking before editing your post 3 times to change it. Grow up.

ON TOPIC;
I'm happy I've got some extra cash. Ditched most of it that I'd never need, but then again, I don't play through missions or use much ammo unless I'm in a long cop chase. Most of my gameplay is focused around vehicles. I've spent so much money on so many cars just to ditch them lol.

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members

Posted 27 December 2013 - 02:20 PM

And where does it say it is forbidden to accept those gifts?

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 27 December 2013 - 02:23 PM Edited by Vooodu, 27 December 2013 - 02:23 PM.

snip

Actually your problem would be sticking with one line of sh"" talking before editing your post 3 times to change it. Grow up.

I edited it because it didn't look right.  You gonna cry about it?

S T F U retard...  And hit the bricks.

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members

Posted 27 December 2013 - 02:23 PM Edited by Phyxsius-, 27 December 2013 - 02:25 PM.

How about do something about it.. We could meet up somewhere if you want tuff guy.

I will do something about it. Today I will log and get money gifted to me. Thank you for foaming at the mouth about it, sir.

Retard is your mommy`s boy, but that is between you and your mom.. and her choice in men.

Anyway.. where does it say it is forbidden to accept money gifts?

[EDIT] You can rage hard now.. or cry like a lil` girl, whatever is your thing.. about the fact that I will go get me some gifted cash :) . You have yourself to thank for it, too :)

Fox2Quick
  • Fox2Quick

Foxmaster Flex

• Members

Posted 27 December 2013 - 02:24 PM

No that's not why you edited it. You changed your last line of trash talking twice then deleted it for another.

And oooohhhh trying to fight someone over the Internet, I'm glad you being 6 years older than me hasn't kept you from being more of a child.

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 27 December 2013 - 02:26 PM

No that's not why you edited it. You changed your last line of trash talking twice then deleted it for another.

And oooohhhh trying to fight someone over the Internet, I'm glad you being 6 years older than me hasn't kept you from being more of a child.

Dude... If you got a problem with it, take it up with the EDIT police.  Last i checked i don't need your permission to edit my posts... L M F A O.

SAVILLAIN
  • SAVILLAIN

ha ha ha

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 December 2013 - 02:27 PM

on topic:

seriously some of us don't want your money

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members

Posted 27 December 2013 - 02:28 PM Edited by Phyxsius-, 27 December 2013 - 02:29 PM.

Dude... If you got a problem with it, take it up with the EDIT police.  Last i checked i don't need your permission to edit my posts... L M F A O.

Hey, you know what you should do? Start a new topic about how legit players (EDIT: The ones that never received any money, not even the shared 1k from a store hold-up )should earn 3 times more RP and money, maybe you get a +25%. Come on, you can do it.

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 27 December 2013 - 02:28 PM

How about do something about it.. We could meet up somewhere if you want tuff guy.

I will do something about it. Today I will log and get money gifted to me. Thank you for foaming at the mouth about it, sir.

Retard is your mommy`s boy, but that is between you and your mom.. and her choice in men.

Anyway.. where does it say it is forbidden to accept money gifts?

[EDIT] You can rage hard now.. or cry like a lil` girl, whatever is your thing.. about the fact that I will go get me some gifted cash :) . You have yourself to thank for it, too :)

Whos foaming at the mouth?

As if i need to be ANGRY to tell it how it is,,,,lmao.

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members

Posted 27 December 2013 - 02:30 PM Edited by Phyxsius-, 27 December 2013 - 02:31 PM.

Whos foaming at the mouth?

As if i need to be ANGRY to tell it how it is,,,,lmao.

So, where does it say it is forbidden to accept gifts? And why shouldn`t I accept 2 bils, or 20?

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 27 December 2013 - 02:31 PM

Hey, you know what you should do? Start a new topic about how legit players should earn 3 times more RP and money, maybe you get a +25%. Come on, you can do it.

Don't you have a Rat Loader to go cry about?..,,,,lol

I mean you seem to think you're making me angry.  But i love telling stupid people to STFU.

So feed me more... It don't bother me.

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members

Posted 27 December 2013 - 02:35 PM

So, where does it say it is forbidden to accept gifts? And why shouldn`t I accept 2 bils, or 20?

Fox2Quick
  • Fox2Quick

Foxmaster Flex

• Members

Posted 27 December 2013 - 02:36 PM

OT; it is nice, not worrying about money. Especially when I can toss cars to my friends so they can get what they want. I must've built 2 dozen Futos for people to drift in with me between the 23rd and last night. The fun is totally worth having to scroll through all the butthurt on the forum.
  • Phyxsius- likes this

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 27 December 2013 - 02:40 PM Edited by Vooodu, 27 December 2013 - 02:41 PM.

What accept button?

Where does it say its OK to mod the games cash and send everyone billions. 

OT; it is nice, not worrying about money. Especially when I can toss cars to my friends so they can get what they want. I must've built 2 dozen Futos for people to drift in with me between the 23rd and last night. The fun is totally worth having to scroll through all the butthurt on the forum.

Ya.. These people that don't want a broken GTA O are sooo stupid right....lol

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members

Posted 27 December 2013 - 02:41 PM Edited by Phyxsius-, 27 December 2013 - 02:43 PM.

What accept button?

That is Rockstar`s problem, not my own. As long as I didn`t mod, I can`t care less. 

[EDIT]I can receive shared money from a store hold-up and modded cars. I SHOULD be able to share money too: cents, dollars, hundreds, billions. You don`t have to, so time to return the favor: STFU and play your game.

http://support.rocks...ch-Notes?page=2 <--- report and forget. Or withdraw on secondary char.

Fox2Quick
  • Fox2Quick

Foxmaster Flex

• Members

Posted 27 December 2013 - 02:42 PM

What accept button?

Ya.. These people that don't broken GTA O are sooo stupid right....lol

"...people that don't broken...", "...sooo stupid..."

Not relevant to my post at all.

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 27 December 2013 - 02:44 PM

What accept button?

That is Rockstar`s problem, not my own. As long as I didn`t mod, I can`t care less. 

Its just R* problem eh?    Funny, Check out the R* support....    

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members

Posted 27 December 2013 - 02:45 PM

What accept button?

http://support.rocks...ch-Notes?page=2 <-- report and withdraw on secondary until they take the money away.

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 27 December 2013 - 02:48 PM

What accept button?

http://support.rocks...ch-Notes?page=2 <-- report and withdraw on secondary until they take the money away.

Ya no sh*t...  I read that a long time ago.

That doesn't fix anything now does it.

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members

Posted 27 December 2013 - 02:52 PM Edited by Phyxsius-, 27 December 2013 - 02:54 PM.

It doesn`t have to. It helps you play your game, until it is properly fixed, or never fixed. Depends if you want to keep playing and having fun, or you are on a crusade in antagonizing anyone that doesn`t play your way, really.

IF I would be gifted money and I wouldn`t want them, I would simply report then withdraw what I was gifted on secondary and keep playing. I will do the following as often as I will be given money, at the end of a game session, to keep only my own money in the bank. Neither of the previous involves a big mouth and bad language.

SAVILLAIN
  • SAVILLAIN

ha ha ha

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 December 2013 - 02:56 PM

so hows your auto aim skills? they getting any better?

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members

Posted 27 December 2013 - 02:57 PM Edited by Phyxsius-, 27 December 2013 - 02:58 PM.

so hows your auto aim skills? they getting any better?

My free aim is better in Battlefield 4, thank you very much. Pro auto aim skills in this game, too. I am simply too good.

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 27 December 2013 - 02:58 PM Edited by Vooodu, 27 December 2013 - 02:58 PM.

It doesn`t have to. It helps you play your game, until it is properly fixed, or never fixed. Depends if you want to keep playing and having fun, or you are on a crusade in antagonizing anyone that doesn`t play your way, really.

Play my way?  

You mean Rs* way right?  They made the game.

So GOD mode and modded cash is cool right?  Who am I to tell people how to play right?  f*ck it right?  Game devs make a game with rules and its the players JOB to break it and do things their way.

Hey... Remember when you kept running that bullsh*t about AA being a choice and free aim should not get more rewards.  You sat their thumping your key board as if you had a point.  And then the next day R* changed it so FA got more rewards.

I can't wait for R* to do something about this.  Mark this thread.  Il be laughing again saying "I TOLD YOU SO" when it happens.

Enjoy the billionaire bitch club as long as you can. lol

• SAVILLAIN likes this

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members

Posted 27 December 2013 - 03:01 PM

I am really not the one to do this sh*t, but you earned it: Cry me a river.

• Fox2Quick likes this

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 27 December 2013 - 03:12 PM

I am really not the one to do this sh*t, but you earned it: Cry me a river.

I earned a "Cry me a river' from you?

Wow,, thanks man

lulz...

Kano Giovanni
  • Kano Giovanni

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 27 December 2013 - 04:27 PM Edited by Kano Giovanni, 27 December 2013 - 04:28 PM.

I'd LOVE to get a lump sum of cash....anyone who complains about that needs a good punch in the face :-)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users