Am I the only one that's happy with getting money from other playe

149 replies to this topic
Ss4gogeta0
  • Ss4gogeta0

Huelga birds in the air and we're chargin with spears

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 December 2013 - 05:48 PM

I don't worry about cash. I enjoy trying to make and earn things I appreciate like in real life. Problem became eveyone else is is getting rich quick so many feel left out. Little kids especially, they have no concept of gratification from earning as they are too young to have learned yet.

I have most of what I want in the game and have rank to go but have been able to save about 20% of my total earnings. Better than my real life. Lol

Pretty much this in spades...

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members

Posted 25 December 2013 - 05:50 PM Edited by Phyxsius-, 25 December 2013 - 05:52 PM.

1. GTA O is not an MMO style RPG.  

2. Besides giving hacked/dupped gear to newbs in MMO RPG is a great way to break it.  Thats why D2 had ladder resets.

1. Irrelevant point. Giving money is just giving money. Game gender is irrelevant. Your point is moot nonetheless, as this is not the first game to have handouts and certainly not a novelty in itself, to give said handouts.

2. Could be farmed, too. Not billions, but tens of millions is reasonable to think it`s legit. Just like those World of Warcraft filthy rich guys that hand out gold in starter towns, just because.

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 25 December 2013 - 05:53 PM

1. GTA O is not an MMO style RPG.  

2. Besides giving hacked/dupped gear to newbs in MMO RPG is a great way to break it.  Thats why D2 had ladder resets.

1. Irrelevant point. Giving money is just giving money. Game gender is irrelevant.

2. Could be farmed, too. Not billions, but tens of millions is reasonable to think it`s legit.

1.  NO...  My point is totally relevant.   Game gender always matters.

2.)  But its not legit. So what are you talking about?

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members

Posted 25 December 2013 - 05:56 PM Edited by Phyxsius-, 25 December 2013 - 05:58 PM.

1. I don`t need this game to me a MMO, or Rockstar to tell me it`s a MMO, if I want to give money to the first face I see online. You are delusional, sir. My money, I decide what to do with it. I might decide to give it all to someone, just because I am leaving the game and it will be better used. Who are you to tell me what to do with my money?

2. Billions are not. Millions could be.

[EDIT] Question: What is stopping me from giving out fully modded cars to all the players in a lobby? Why shouldn`t I?

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 25 December 2013 - 05:58 PM Edited by Vooodu, 25 December 2013 - 05:59 PM.

1. I don`t need this game to me a MMO, or Rockstar to tell me it`s a MMO, if I want to give money to the first face I see online. You are delusional, sir. My money, I decide what to do with it. I might decide to give it all to someone, just because I am leaving the game and it will be better used. Who are you to tell me what to do with my money?

2. Billions are not. Millions could be.

1. WTF are you even talking about now?   Are we talking about GTA O and its modded cash problem?  Should you be able to give all your modded cash away?  Isn't that the current issue..lol?

2.  I don't give a sh*t.. Modded cash is modded.  When i start seeing legit cash being passed around then you have a point.

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members

Posted 25 December 2013 - 06:00 PM Edited by Phyxsius-, 25 December 2013 - 06:01 PM.

Not everybody needs the entitlement of grinding. Some just want to pick-up and play, without the need to grind for each C4 thrown.

Its not their choice to make tho.

Thats like saying players can use AIM hacks in BF4 because they don't want to learn how to shoot.

Complaining they don't have enough cash to be a retard in free roam is wack.

Actually, it is. It is no different than starting an MMO and be geared up from zero with Best In Slot upon entering a guild. Or being given the money to.

Some like grinding ala old Korean style Lineage, some don`t. But both are valid.

This is what we are talking about. You claiming people cannot make the choice of handing / receiving large amounts of money, when that is done way before this game.

Question: What is stopping me from giving out fully modded cars to all the players in a lobby? Why shouldn`t I?

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 25 December 2013 - 06:02 PM

This is what we are talking about. You claiming people cannot make the choice of handing / receiving large amounts of money, when that is done way before this game.

No.. Thats what you're talking about.  

Im talking about GTA modders hacking the sh*t out of the game.. Giving away billions like free pussy at an all you can eat f*ck buffet.  

Blackous666
  • Blackous666

CoD HATER

• Members

Posted 25 December 2013 - 06:05 PM

got 25.6 bilion ... :D have everything i ever wanted :) pretty fun to give other lov ranked players a RHINO TANK or something that they cant normally afford ;)

• Edwin likes this

Edwin
  • Edwin

Franceska ♥

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 25 December 2013 - 06:05 PM

I got over 500 million yesterday by just playing with a friend... I don't mind it. :)

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members

Posted 25 December 2013 - 06:06 PM Edited by Phyxsius-, 25 December 2013 - 06:07 PM.

And, just as I originally posted, some like those money :) While the principle is still sound - giving / receiving freebies.

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 25 December 2013 - 06:11 PM

And, just as I originally posted, some like those money :) While the principle is still sound - giving / receiving freebies.

It doesn't matter what they like.  Its not their choice to make. 

Modder gives hacked cash and RP.. Breaking the game.  Wether they like it or not doesn't matter.  

Some of them like money?  Hell, most of them think the deserve it...

• rob602pa likes this

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members

Posted 25 December 2013 - 06:14 PM Edited by Phyxsius-, 25 December 2013 - 06:15 PM.

Modder gives hacked cash and RP.. Breaking the game.  Wether they like it or not doesn't matter.  

I won`t be the one that will cry for Rockstar, nor will I be the one to dictate what others choose. I also have a healthy dose of "Don`t give a f*ck about thy neighbor`s business", to be offended by cash gifts, of all things...

SirMichaelRocks23
  • SirMichaelRocks23

The Quickness.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 December 2013 - 06:18 PM

Yes, you are. Having 1.7 million felt like an achievement to me. Lol

• Phyxsius- likes this

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 25 December 2013 - 06:24 PM

I won`t be the one that will cry for Rockstar, nor will I be the one to dictate what others choose. I also have a healthy dose of "Don`t give a f*ck about thy neighbor`s business", to be offended by cash gifts, of all things...

So you don't care if modders destroy online.. Well i do.

Maybe you need a healthy dose of reality.  Billion dollar bountys and deposits with GOD mode is just AWESOME right?

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members

Posted 25 December 2013 - 06:31 PM Edited by Phyxsius-, 25 December 2013 - 06:35 PM.

Maybe you need a healthy dose of reality.  Billion dollar bountys and deposits with GOD mode is just AWESOME right?

God mode is not my problem. It is Rockstar`s issue to fix / police. As for billion dollar bounties, if I want / need the money, I will go get them. Is that simple. Still, it is Rockstar`s problem for having them possible. 

Some like those money, some don`t. I can`t blame the ones that do, seeing how Rockstar is forcing this game towards grinding and cash cards.

I don`t condone cheating and never have, but it is starting to become really funny seeing this game picked apart. No love lost between me and Rockstar, especially since they took my legit Rat Loader away and left only a handful of worthy missions to play post-nerf.

• Magick and Taky like this

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 25 December 2013 - 06:36 PM

God mode is not my problem. It is Rockstar`s issue to fix / police. As for billion dollar bounties, if I want / need the money, I will go get them. Is that simple. 

Some like those money, some don`t. I can`t blame the ones that do, seeing how Rockstar is forcing this game towards grinding and cash cards. I don`t condone cheating and never have.

How is R* forcing players to buy CASH CARDS?  Not buying that because im still earning tons of cash and i waste most of it on paint jobs.

And im sorry but im not buying the whole MODDING is awesome and it doesn't bother me bullsh*t.  Go look at R* support page and get a nice healthy dose of the truth.

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members

Posted 25 December 2013 - 06:40 PM Edited by Phyxsius-, 25 December 2013 - 06:42 PM.

You are drawing circles, Vooodu. 

Some like grinding, some don`t. Some will take the money, some won`t. I can`t blame the ones that don`t have the time / will to "grind" for money and take "the easy way". I don`t need my peers approval and appraisals for taking or not taking, or for being a special snowflake or not. Apparently you do.

Also, what you`re buying is entirely up to you. 

• BrazilianGirl likes this

mochakaboom
  • mochakaboom

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 25 December 2013 - 06:41 PM

I don't worry about cash. I enjoy trying to make and earn things I appreciate like in real life. Problem became eveyone else is is getting rich quick so many feel left out. Little kids especially, they have no concept of gratification from earning as they are too young to have learned yet.

I have most of what I want in the game and have rank to go but have been able to save about 20% of my total earnings. Better than my real life. Lol

LOL I WISH I was a kid again.. "They have no concept of gratification from earnings" They are f*cking kids, they need to have as much fun as they can before they grow up and start worrying about bills and sh*t..  It's untill they've grown up and they still do this in REAL LIFE, is when we have to start worrying.

Pf rubbish, out of all people. Adults should understand this most, not worrying about money is a wonderful thing

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 25 December 2013 - 06:43 PM Edited by Vooodu, 25 December 2013 - 06:43 PM.

Some like grinding, some don`t. Some will take the money, some won`t. I can`t blame the ones that don`t have the time / will to "grind" for money and take "the easy way". 

So because some like grinding and others don't.. YADA YADA modders running and ruining GTA O is awesome?

S T F U...

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members

Posted 25 December 2013 - 06:44 PM Edited by Phyxsius-, 25 December 2013 - 06:45 PM.

Some like grinding, some don`t. Some will take the money, some won`t. I can`t blame the ones that don`t have the time / will to "grind" for money and take "the easy way". 

So because some like grinding and others don't.. YADA YADA modders running and ruining GTA O is awesome?

S T F U...

Never said modders are awesome. I said their money is nice. I also said that handing money is not a crime, nor is it receiving said money.

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 25 December 2013 - 06:45 PM

S T F U...

Never said modders are awesome. I said their money is nice.

*facepalm

SetOnFire
  • SetOnFire

Need a light ?

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 December 2013 - 06:51 PM Edited by SetOnFire, 25 December 2013 - 06:54 PM.

Money is always nice, but obviously it comes with the worry that Rockstar might decide to reset your account. I have 12 billions now, and even if I have seen posts by Brian B saying "we won't punish players that aren't modding/ part of the cheating", I am still a little apprehensive about the whole thing.

Rockstar wouldn't be the first company to change their mind, especially considering Brian B is just support staff and could easily have to backtrack if some of the bigger boys at Rockstar decide to take a different approach.

Once again, not saying people will get banned but you can't be surprised players might feel a bit paranoid when carrying such large amounts of hacked cash. And I know there are many more out there with 10 times the amount I have and even more.

I am torn between wanting to report it to Rockstar to protect my ass and wanting to stay down low in case they decide to ban me anyway even if I reported it (it seems there's been a few indicents of that happening too).

I'm just gonna keep playing and if I get banned, then f*ck it. Didn't hack, didn't mod, didn't look for one. I'll just take my money elsewhere, since that's the only thing a consumer can do.

• Magick likes this

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members

Posted 25 December 2013 - 06:58 PM Edited by Phyxsius-, 25 December 2013 - 06:59 PM.

S T F U...

Never said modders are awesome. I said their money is nice.

*facepalm

If you didn`t feel it, I can slap you silly, maybe you wake up.

Say I was gifted 2 bils, although I wasn`t. Why the hell shouldn`t I keep the money? Did I cheat? No. Am I under any obligation to "grind"? No. 

It is Rockstar`s problem and responsibility to keep this game free of cheaters. It is the cheater`s responsibility for his actions. I can`t care less about neither of the two. I was just minding my own business, when, suddenly, I ended up with 2 bils in my bank. Boohoo, me! 

BrazilianGirl
  • BrazilianGirl

◕‿‿◕

• Members

Posted 25 December 2013 - 07:10 PM Edited by ynashimitsu, 25 December 2013 - 07:10 PM.

If you didn`t feel it, I can slap you silly, maybe you wake up.

Say I was gifted 2 bils, although I wasn`t. Why the hell shouldn`t I keep the money? Did I cheat? No. Am I under any obligation to "grind"? No. 

It is Rockstar`s problem and responsibility to keep this game free of cheaters. It is the cheater`s responsibility for his actions. I can`t care less about neither of the two. I was just minding my own business, when, suddenly, I ended up with 2 bils in my bank. Boohoo, me! 

Exactly. The hacks are the ones to blame, not they players that receive the money out of nowhere.

M210F
  • M210F

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 25 December 2013 - 07:59 PM

L M F A O.  $250 000 for the Military base?  Are you on sh*tty crack?

I got TWO high lvl characters with TWO fully loaded garages and inventories.  Wheres my excuse for not being able to get cash.  "BOO HOO R* slapped me in the face so I had to cheat"... Shaaaaaad up, you're full of sh*t.

Its not hard to make cash by simply playing the damn game.  Simple as that.  Im tried of seeing that silly excuse of its R* fault that their fans are breaking their game.

$250 000 for one mission.. ....Seriously?

It's not *hard* it's just that some of us don't have 4 hours a day to sit in front of the game and grind through repetitive missions.

Drummin
  • Drummin

Trick

• Members

Posted 25 December 2013 - 08:00 PM

No

jaczor
  • jaczor

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 25 December 2013 - 08:17 PM

Money is always nice, but obviously it comes with the worry that Rockstar might decide to reset your account. I have 12 billions now, and even if I have seen posts by Brian B saying "we won't punish players that aren't modding/ part of the cheating", I am still a little apprehensive about the whole thing.

Rockstar wouldn't be the first company to change their mind, especially considering Brian B is just support staff and could easily have to backtrack if some of the bigger boys at Rockstar decide to take a different approach.

Once again, not saying people will get banned but you can't be surprised players might feel a bit paranoid when carrying such large amounts of hacked cash. And I know there are many more out there with 10 times the amount I have and even more.

I am torn between wanting to report it to Rockstar to protect my ass and wanting to stay down low in case they decide to ban me anyway even if I reported it (it seems there's been a few indicents of that happening too).

I'm just gonna keep playing and if I get banned, then f*ck it. Didn't hack, didn't mod, didn't look for one. I'll just take my money elsewhere, since that's the only thing a consumer can do.

Exactly, if they decide to take all the money I didn't earn then fine, hell, if they decide to take all my money it would suck but I could live with it. Now, if they reset my character (rp) then that would be it for me as far as GTA O is concerned.

• Magick and SetOnFire like this

sportbikepilot369
  • sportbikepilot369

member QotD

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 December 2013 - 08:29 PM

I think it's the best thing that happened to the game and it has kept me playing longer.

• saintsrow likes this

rob602pa
  • rob602pa

Maybe I'm just sleepwalking...

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 December 2013 - 06:26 PM

250k missions? Private security in iraq is about 10k....a month not mission.
Nice cars can run 250k . They are high in game but I'm sure if the money wasn't such a prob with all the mods and glitches that could be addressed.

Of course everyone wants free money but,if there was none we would be talking about the game and most of those that earned it would deserve.

And I don't want it forced on me by a third party. I had to hard reset yesterday to stop a 60b deposit and risk my system!

Beach Bum Bandit
  • Beach Bum Bandit

Playa

• Members

Posted 26 December 2013 - 06:32 PM

Yes I'm happy with the money I was given. But this place is full of miserable bastards who need to moan about something.

• saintsrow, Magick and Phyxsius- like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users