Photo

Am I the only one that's happy with getting money from other playe

149 replies to this topic
jaczor
  • jaczor

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 25 December 2013 - 03:00 PM

At first I thought it would ruin the game, but it's the complete opposite: I no longer have to worry about cash, one of the things I like to do the most is fight other players in free mode, before I had to constantly worry about how many times I could afford to get killed before I had to stop, not fun at all. Now I can keep fighting for as long as I want, which is awesome. Also, I no longer have to run a away from griefers in tanks because of the risk that they will destroy my car and I will have to pay a lot of $$$ for it (thanks R*!).

And I still have the incentive of gaining RP from missions in order to have access to more weapons and other items, which is enough for me, I was getting bored with GTA because making money is very hard compared to how easy it is to spend/loose it, but this random hacker jerk made the game fun for me again.

The only downside is that I could get thrown in the cheaters pool, but from what I've researched that only happens if you give money to other players, and still, it's a risk I am willing to take.

• saintsrow, tarheel716, MEX waapaaa 6 and 1 other like this

cjdavies
  • cjdavies

Hustler

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 25 December 2013 - 03:15 PM

If I have it,I will get rid using second character :santa:

As you said as long as you don't share it with others you are fine.

BienQueLEnfer
  • BienQueLEnfer

Snitch

• Members

Posted 25 December 2013 - 03:22 PM

Depends on how u like playing on here, i was given 2 billion yesterday. bought everything possible & i got bored within a few hours, so i made a new account im gonna use in private games.

JustinFudge
  • JustinFudge

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 25 December 2013 - 03:23 PM

I got a 1 billion dollar.

So good. woow

Great fun so far!

SFBryan18
  • SFBryan18

NorCalMobLife

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 25 December 2013 - 03:25 PM Edited by SFBryan18, 25 December 2013 - 03:26 PM.

Am I the only one who likes women?

• ugotsmoked, DannyMan, Diabu and 3 others like this

nexoric
  • nexoric

Homie

• Members

Posted 25 December 2013 - 03:31 PM

got 2 billion. I am satisfied.

Predatoramp
  • Predatoramp

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 December 2013 - 03:35 PM

I was mad at first but having my own buzzard for missions is fun as hell. The low payout relative to the amount of work or just what the mission entails was a direct jab against the player base so I'm glad people fixed this oversight by R*. I can go on more player rampages as well since paying the insurance isn't an issue when I blow up people's cars now and 3 cleared missions nets me a good sport rating which counters my earlier bad sport activities. These money glitches made GTA what it was supposed to be.
  • Dillinger83 likes this

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 25 December 2013 - 03:37 PM Edited by Vooodu, 25 December 2013 - 03:39 PM.

^These money glitches made GTA what its supposed to be?   DAFUK?

GTA main point is to start off poor and earn money.  Hell, that's exactly how R* planned it.

Im not sure where GTA is played by starting off rich and jerking off in free roam 24/7.

But this game is pretty much ruined now..  By tards like you.   YAYYY!

• BallinOutOfMind, Odesza, Black & White and 2 others like this

SFBryan18
  • SFBryan18

NorCalMobLife

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 25 December 2013 - 03:39 PM

Im not sure where GTA is played by starting of rich and jerking off in free roam 24/7.

That was GTA4.

• MEX waapaaa 6, TheProphet78 and ChrilLe like this

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 25 December 2013 - 03:42 PM Edited by Vooodu, 25 December 2013 - 03:43 PM.

You don't start off rich in GTA 4 multiplayer tho.  Cash just isn't worth anything.

And GTA 4 online was pretty much R* 1st attempt at multiplayer.  It was small and simple.  It was basic as hell.

shucker
  • shucker

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 December 2013 - 03:43 PM

holy f*ck when are you guys going to stop these ridiculous posts about your opinion that everyone heard a million times???? no one f*cking cares, we know that some people dont like it and some people do!! just stop

• Magick, shootingallovertheplace, TheProphet78 and 5 others like this

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 25 December 2013 - 03:47 PM

No...

rob602pa
  • rob602pa

Maybe I'm just sleepwalking...

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 December 2013 - 04:17 PM

I don't worry about cash. I enjoy trying to make and earn things I appreciate like in real life. Problem became eveyone else is is getting rich quick so many feel left out. Little kids especially, they have no concept of gratification from earning as they are too young to have learned yet.

I have most of what I want in the game and have rank to go but have been able to save about 20% of my total earnings. Better than my real life. Lol
  • Ss4gogeta0 and Magick like this

Goodsport92
  • Goodsport92

Prankster

• Members

Posted 25 December 2013 - 04:21 PM

My frustration, with this gifting. Does not understand. And i dont fakking like it.

Predatoramp
  • Predatoramp

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 December 2013 - 04:28 PM

Vooodu, us getting paid 10,000 to attack a military base is DAFUK. We should have been getting 10k up to 250k payout for these missions. Building a large supply of cash has always been the core of GTA and yes I've played since the top down GTA. This is the first GTA where we get paid progressively LESS for more complicated missions, if you can't see that as an issue so be it but it does go against the design of all previous GTA installments. That this isn't R*'s first online foray further makes this less of a game to play for fun. This isn't about instant gratification either, it's about getting some gratification from completing a difficult mission, these ridiculously low payouts make doing these missions feel like another slap in the face from R*
  • El Oso Blanco and MEX waapaaa 6 like this

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 25 December 2013 - 04:41 PM Edited by Vooodu, 25 December 2013 - 04:42 PM.

L M F A O.  $250 000 for the Military base?  Are you on sh*tty crack?

I got TWO high lvl characters with TWO fully loaded garages and inventories.  Wheres my excuse for not being able to get cash.  "BOO HOO R* slapped me in the face so I had to cheat"... Shaaaaaad up, you're full of sh*t.

Its not hard to make cash by simply playing the damn game.  Simple as that.  Im tried of seeing that silly excuse of its R* fault that their fans are breaking their game.

$250 000 for one mission.. ....Seriously?

• StayTrue and cjdavies like this

Predatoramp
  • Predatoramp

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 December 2013 - 04:54 PM

Your comments say you haven't played any other GTA let alone the single player campaign for five where we do get such rewards. No need to respond to someone who plays a single mode on the game, have a nice day :)

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 25 December 2013 - 04:59 PM Edited by Vooodu, 25 December 2013 - 05:00 PM.

I've played every GTA....ever made.  And im currently replaying the Single player in V.

So you are right about you not needing to respond. 

Cant-B-Faded
  • Cant-B-Faded

"...apparently seeking revenge..."

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 December 2013 - 05:13 PM Edited by Cant-B-Faded, 25 December 2013 - 05:15 PM.

L M F A O.

Seriously. You can spend that modding 1 car. Payouts should be much higher.

tonicmix
  • tonicmix

Just wants to watch the world burn.

• Members

Posted 25 December 2013 - 05:16 PM

Its not hard to make cash by simply playing the damn game.  Simple as that.  Im tried of seeing that silly excuse of its R* fault that their fans are breaking their game.

It is still Rockstar's fault the game's being broken because it was definitely their job to make a game that wasn't so easily breakable.

williampuri
  • williampuri

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 25 December 2013 - 05:19 PM

I got my tank and my buzzard and that's all I want. I can now fight back tank griefers. They can take away my money now. 

ThatG
  • ThatG

Rat

• Members

Posted 25 December 2013 - 05:23 PM

Neither happy or mad, i still play this game like i used to, like playing DM, go on random missions, chase bounties and so

vahnx
  • vahnx

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 25 December 2013 - 05:26 PM

It's OK rockstar said they are wiping players's bank, garage and stats if they are found with over 100 million on their accounts whether it was given to them or not:

http://www.rockstarg...acker-wipe.html

HiddenStreet
  • HiddenStreet

Super Villain

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 December 2013 - 05:28 PM

I love it because I still have incentive to do new missions with friends without worrying about grinding.

I love toying around with new cars and trying new mods, etc. I'm basically in my garage and LSC 90 percent of the time.

Its a game, not a chore. So I'm happy I have tons of money on GTAO
  • saintsrow likes this

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 25 December 2013 - 05:33 PM

L M F A O.

I've got TWO packed garages of fully modded cars... And i've wasted more cash on paint jobs then the actual mods.

In real talk.

You're a newb who wants it all in a few hours if you think payouts are bad..   $250 000 for a single mission would mean in a few hours you would have a fully loaded garage.

DAFUK?.....lol

• blakeney likes this

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members

Posted 25 December 2013 - 05:36 PM

L M F A O.

I've got TWO packed garages of fully modded cars... And i've wasted more cash on paint jobs then the actual mods.

In real talk.

You're a newb who wants it all in a few hours if you think payouts are bad..   $250 000 for a single mission would mean in a few hours you would have a fully loaded garage.

DAFUK?.....lol

Not everybody needs the entitlement of grinding. Some just want to pick-up and play, without the need to grind for each C4 thrown.

• J_L_K_64 and Taky like this

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 25 December 2013 - 05:40 PM Edited by Vooodu, 25 December 2013 - 05:41 PM.

L M F A O.

In real talk.

DAFUK?.....lol

Not everybody needs the entitlement of grinding. Some just want to pick-up and play, without the need to grind for each C4 thrown.

Its not their choice to make tho.

Thats like saying players can use AIM hacks in BF4 because they don't want to learn how to shoot.

Complaining they don't have enough cash to be a retard in free roam is wack.

• blakeney likes this

The Angel King
  • The Angel King

Retired

• Awaiting Authorisation
  • None

Posted 25 December 2013 - 05:40 PM

L M F A O.

In real talk.

DAFUK?.....lol

Then don't play any online games ever.........

I do think payouts should be more on some missions though... like breaking into a military base....it's a military base ffs...we are facing hard jail time or death if we fail....

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members

Posted 25 December 2013 - 05:42 PM Edited by Phyxsius-, 25 December 2013 - 05:44 PM.

Thats like saying players can use AIM hacks in BF4 because they don't want to learn how to shoot.

Actually, it is. It is no different than starting an MMO and be geared up from zero with Best In Slot upon entering a guild. Or being given the money to.

Some like grinding ala old Korean style Lineage, some don`t. But both are valid.

I do think payouts should be more on some missions though... like breaking into a military base....it's a military base ffs...we are facing hard jail time or death if we fail....

Giving money or gear to new comers, or guild enters, or just handing out gifts is not new and has been done for a long time in any MMO.

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 25 December 2013 - 05:45 PM Edited by Vooodu, 25 December 2013 - 05:47 PM.

L M F A O.

In real talk.

DAFUK?.....lol

No,, you are facing a mission failure if you fail.

Excuses....

f*ckin' noobs to the left of me... Noobs to the right!

Actually, it is. It is no different than starting an MMO and be geared up from zero with Best In Slot upon entering a guild. Or being given the money to.

Some like grinding ala old Korean style Lineage, some don`t. But both are valid. 

Giving money or gear to new comers, or guild enters, or just handing out gifts is not new and has been done for a long time in any MMO.

GTA O is not an MMO style RPG.  

Besides giving hacked/dupped gear to newbs in MMO RPG is a great way to break it.  Thats why D2 had ladder resets.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users