GTA5 is now GTA4

68 replies to this topic
KingMojo24
  • KingMojo24

120% Better Than You

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 25 December 2013 - 11:09 AM

Wow dude I do not live in a basment whatsoever... I live on the beach,with my girlfriend,in Australia,the best place to live in the world,with more dollars than you could put your filthy hands on. End of keyboard warrior BULLsh*t. Goodnight & merry Christmas MATE

lmao, ya im sure you do. with your parents living next door, sorry. I didn't realize you lived on the beach

Give up mate...

i mean who CANT afford to live in one of these

article-0-07D42558000005DC-177_634x332.j

ainthin2fukwid

^ That is how I know you're one of the peasants of Australia just lmao

just...lol

I thought you were done? Are you upset about your pathetic self? Did I bring reality back to you after being the almighty level 800 in GTA ONLINE?

lmao reality hurts when your life sucks

Once again, So so sorry about your life. I do feel bad for you.

Pixel S
  • Pixel S

Argumentative

• Members
  • Barbados

Posted 25 December 2013 - 11:10 AM

Not even close to GTA 4 yet. 

No ability to freeze boxes yet. 

lokdogiv
  • lokdogiv

CREW:GTAPJT & GTAPJT RACING.PSN: LokDog_IV

• BUSTED!
  • Australia

Posted 25 December 2013 - 11:17 AM

Wow dude I do not live in a basment whatsoever... I live on the beach,with my girlfriend,in Australia,the best place to live in the world,with more dollars than you could put your filthy hands on. End of keyboard warrior BULLsh*t. Goodnight & merry Christmas MATE

lmao, ya im sure you do. with your parents living next door, sorry. I didn't realize you lived on the beach
Give up mate...

ainthin2fukwid
just...lol

I thought you were done? Are you upset about your pathetic self? Did I bring reality back to you after being the almighty level 800 in GTA ONLINE?

I feel bad for you coz your still talking sh*t on here you f uckwit c unt.. get a life before someone flys a plane into your city again

Omicron-Lyrae
  • Omicron-Lyrae

Snitch

• Members

Posted 25 December 2013 - 11:18 AM

i've no problem cuz i made only crew/friend closed sessions

kasheku
  • kasheku

Somewhere in LS

• Members

Posted 25 December 2013 - 11:19 AM

Landed in a session with a group of godmode users. Grabbed a tank, griefed the living crap out of them for about 40 minutes. Then they started a survival, and i sat in a box. Maybe got 35 kills total.

It was nuts watching them run around destroying the enemy

KingMojo24
  • KingMojo24

120% Better Than You

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 25 December 2013 - 11:24 AM

Give up mate...

ainthin2fukwid
just...lol

I feel bad for you coz your still talking sh*t on here you f uckwit c unt.. get a life before

in4 U.S. government tracks you down for that statement lmao

not surprised coming from a poor australian, derived from the U.K. poor & criminals

why are you even responding to me and looking at my profile and sending me PM's? Lmao so so sad

It's hilarious but your quickly becoming boring.

am30
  • am30

surprisingly nice

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 25 December 2013 - 11:26 AM

You're both becoming boring.  Get a f**king room!

lokdogiv
  • lokdogiv

CREW:GTAPJT & GTAPJT RACING.PSN: LokDog_IV

• BUSTED!
  • Australia

Posted 25 December 2013 - 11:29 AM

Give up mate...

ainthin2fukwid
just...lol

I feel bad for you coz your still talking sh*t on here you f uckwit c unt.. get a life before

not surprised coming from a poor australian, derived from the U.K. poor & criminals

why are you even responding to me and looking at my profile and sending me PM's? Lmao so so sad

I don't give a f*ck about your government,nor the NSA.

Poor? Stop talking about yourself like that.

& mate you obviously also looked my profile to tell me how many posts I've made haha,shut up already dawwwwg

GTA Forums User99521
  • GTA Forums User99521

Racer

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 December 2013 - 11:33 AM

You keyboard heroes are (poorly) fighting on a forum over Internet. Think about that for a minute.

pls go rat, im not fighting

he mad tho its fukkin hilarious, yet pathetic.
I'm not mad bro,Im living the dream & you don't even know it... Go talk yourself up somewhere else,toy

"Your life" Is actauly the one that should be felt sorry for & throughly reviewed,f uck you you yanky f*ck

^lmfao yea he mad sending me PM's haha

livin the dream in the basement cause your parents hate your brony ass? Lmao yea you are, your own little dream

^
Stop bitching with each other.It's a game.And last time I checked it said GTA5 on the box.Its not GTA4.

cjdavies
  • cjdavies

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 25 December 2013 - 11:33 AM

.all I see are 5 users all with godmod on, shooting miniguns that never run out of ammo and teleporting around the map. I can understand money mods, but now players having god mode they can turn on whenever they please running around freeroam? ...This is just as bad as gta4 was.

You can't have it two ways, praise the money mods but not god mods.

KingMojo24
  • KingMojo24

120% Better Than You

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 25 December 2013 - 11:34 AM Edited by KingMojo24, 25 December 2013 - 11:35 AM.

Give up mate...

ainthin2fukwid
just...lol

& mate you obviously also looked my profile to tell me how many posts I've made haha,shut up already dawwwwg

uh, just put your mouse over someones name to get a quick post count without reading what their interests are, haha shut up already, dawwwwg

spoken like a true peasant

grew up in the ghetto, moved to the beach ghetto i see....with the education of a 2nd grader than failed to graduate middle school "dawwwg"

did you commit insurance fraud and go on welfare to afford that shack that you and your "girlfriend" live in?

lol poor ppl language

gtarmanrob
  • gtarmanrob

Aussie Made

• Members

Posted 25 December 2013 - 11:35 AM

It's pathetic to the point it's not even funny. Twin tower comments? Below the belt mate. Bashing Australia? Clearly never even left your own city. Not only are they reaching for anything, they are embarrassing themselves in the process and removing any shred of credit they might have held as individuals contributing to an Internet discussion forum.

Ok so it is still kinda funny how pathetic they are haha.

Why am I commenting on it? Small experiment because I have nothing better to do at this moment. The difference - I admit that. I genuinely believe they have nothing better to do. At all.
  • deanstroyer, NotoriousJDP, am30 and 1 other like this

tymaster50
  • tymaster50

blank

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 December 2013 - 11:35 AM

Rockstar fired the first shots, so they came back stronger than before. R* screwed R*. This game was always a mess but the death clock started when people learned they could store illegal vehicles in their garage by walking backwards

am30
  • am30

surprisingly nice

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 25 December 2013 - 11:39 AM

Nothing like a good ol' fashioned last word battle between 2 keyboard Bruce Lees! :lol:

• gtarmanrob and PAGTAPhilly like this

EyeMacHunt
  • EyeMacHunt

Tank Hunter

• Members

Posted 25 December 2013 - 11:40 AM

It's pathetic to the point it's not even funny. Twin tower comments? Below the belt mate. Bashing Australia? Clearly never even left your own city. Not only are they reaching for anything, they are embarrassing themselves in the process and removing any shred of credit they might have held as individuals contributing to an Internet discussion forum.

KingMojo24
  • KingMojo24

120% Better Than You

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 25 December 2013 - 11:41 AM

Ok so it is still kinda funny how pathetic they are haha.

Why am I commenting on it? Small experiment because I have nothing better to do at this moment. The difference - I admit that. I genuinely believe they have nothing better to do. At all.

You gotta admit, the walls of text brought you the LULZ.

21 users reading this topic, yea we bringing the lulz. #swag #nofuksgiven

xrk
  • xrk

• Members

Posted 25 December 2013 - 11:42 AM

Give up mate...

ainthin2fukwid
just...lol

uh, just put your mouse over someones name to get a quick post count without reading what their interests are, haha shut up already, dawwwwg

spoken like a true peasant

grew up in the ghetto, moved to the beach ghetto i see....with the education of a 2nd grader than failed to graduate middle school "dawwwg"

did you commit insurance fraud and go on welfare to afford that shack that you and your "girlfriend" live in?

lol poor ppl language

redbull definition innit

am30
  • am30

surprisingly nice

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 25 December 2013 - 11:44 AM

#youreapairofidiots

See, I can do pointless hash-tags as well.

• PAGTAPhilly likes this

KingMojo24
  • KingMojo24

120% Better Than You

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 25 December 2013 - 11:48 AM

#youreapairofidiots

not as well as I do them

#YOLO

luisniko
  • luisniko

tango down y'all

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 December 2013 - 11:52 AM

I'll just grab a popcorn and read the fight of a provocative boaster and a guy who got nothing to lose.

• KingMojo24 likes this

am30
  • am30

surprisingly nice

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 25 December 2013 - 12:24 PM

#youreapairofidiots

not as well as I do them

#YOLO

You say YOLO.  Nuff said.

Keep trying kid.  You'll get there one day.

• PAGTAPhilly likes this

iPushYayo
  • iPushYayo

El Chapos Capo

• Members

Posted 25 December 2013 - 02:05 PM

Yesterday I entered a lobby with two god modes running around putting 2 billion$ bounties out. Of coarse they had a bunch of peasant lackeys running with them begging for money. Of coarse a bounty came upon my head and the whole map came running. Me knowing I stood little chance ran into the parking garage wall glitch and proceeded to mow down the needy peasants as they entered. The 2 god modes described me as an evil hacker unlike them who were the good guys. Eventually after about 30 minutes I was discovered and the bounty was taken. Me, unhappy with this result got my tank and destroyed all the players built up around the parking garage god modes included as they continued to place bounties. After about 15 minutes of non stop killing the god modes started a vote to kick me... because it was too hard for 2 god modes and 10 noobs to destroy one tank.

SHARKEM
  • SHARKEM

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 25 December 2013 - 03:04 PM

actually gta4 had cops n crooks, turf wars and sometimes full lobbys so no.

DerpCat
  • DerpCat

Cat

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 25 December 2013 - 08:10 PM

Okay its official.....R* has failed and this game has become just like GTA4

I noticed this too, it's actually become fun like IV was!

I could say having money is fun, however 5 users with godmode on killing everyone in freeroam.....that isnt fun, nor is it fun when they ruin death matches and team death matches. As I said I can understand having lots of cash.....but using godmode everywhere just ruins the game for all the skilled players who dont cheat.

beat_savy_9
  • beat_savy_9

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 25 December 2013 - 08:18 PM

but using godmode everywhere just ruins the game for all the skilled players who dont cheat.

Agreed, terminators should be limited to free roam and only be allowed to play as police maybe.

DerpCat
  • DerpCat

Cat

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 25 December 2013 - 08:23 PM

but using godmode everywhere just ruins the game for all the skilled players who dont cheat.

Agreed, terminators should be limited to free roam and only be allowed to play as police maybe.

No, they should be banned from the game as they ruin freemode as well.

TwasthedaybeforeGTAV
  • TwasthedaybeforeGTAV

Rat

• Members

Posted 25 December 2013 - 08:25 PM

It is not R* who has failed, it us the players of the game who have.

Brazilian Mermaid
  • Brazilian Mermaid

• BUSTED!
  • Brazil

Posted 25 December 2013 - 08:30 PM

It is not R* who has failed, it us the players of the game who have.

They also failed us with those cash cards. They were starting to pay low amounts of money for every single race and mission we did. And they would steal 2000 bucks if we got murdered by another player or by a NPC. Bullets were expensive. Everything was a call for angry hackers.

NotoriousJDP
  • NotoriousJDP

Love many, trust few.

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 December 2013 - 08:31 PM

God mode is a game breaker for me...

SAVILLAIN
  • SAVILLAIN

ha ha ha

• Members
  • None