Photo

GTA5 is now GTA4

68 replies to this topic
DerpCat
  • DerpCat

Cat

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 25 December 2013 - 07:25 AM Edited by DerpCat, 25 December 2013 - 07:26 AM.

Okay its official.....R* has failed and this game has become just like GTA4. Wasnt the entire point of using the cloud servers so people couldnt mod their save files?

....Yet when I load up gta5 today and go in a server....all I see are 5 users all with godmod on, shooting miniguns that never run out of ammo and teleporting around the map. I can understand money mods, but now players having god mode they can turn on whenever they please running around freeroam? ...This is just as bad as gta4 was.

Whats the point at this rate? I know what you may be thinking "why not try another lobby?" I have...this is the 7th lobby in a ROW that Ive found people with godmode killing others and bragging about it. It seems every lobby has one of these telephoning, godmode, always invisible modders on.

Anyone else sick of dealing with these godmode jackasses ruining freeroam?

KingMojo24
  • KingMojo24

120% Better Than You

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 25 December 2013 - 07:29 AM

Okay its official.....R* has failed and this game has become just like GTA4. Wasnt the entire point of using the cloud servers so people couldnt mod their save files?

....Yet when I load up gta5 today and go in a server....all I see are 5 users all with godmod on, shooting miniguns that never run out of ammo and teleporting around the map. I can understand money mods, but now players having god mode they can turn on whenever they please running around freeroam? ...This is just as bad as gta4 was.

Whats the point at this rate? I know what you may be thinking "why not try another lobby?" I have...this is the 7th lobby in a ROW that Ive found people with godmode killing others and bragging about it. It seems every lobby has one of these telephoning, godmode, always invisible modders on.

Not at all, I enjoy finding them in my tank. I just constantly rotate the turret so the barrel knocks them over. Over and over again. Its lulzy as fuk.

• kasheku, codename_duchess and PAGTAPhilly like this

DerpCat
  • DerpCat

Cat

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 25 December 2013 - 07:32 AM

Not at all, I enjoy finding them in my tank. I just constantly rotate the turret so the barrel knocks them over. Over and over again. Its lulzy as fuk.

Thats pointless, as these godmodders have rpgs that never run out of ammo and just destroy any tanks that come within a 1000 feet of them. Even worse 5 of these godmodders per lobby, its impossible to knock them over with a tank.

KingMojo24
  • KingMojo24

120% Better Than You

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 25 December 2013 - 07:34 AM

Thats pointless, as these godmodders have rpgs that never run out of ammo and just destroy any tanks that come within a 1000 feet of them. Even worse 5 of these godmodders per lobby, its impossible to knock them over with a tank.

Lester hide radar blip. They are generally cocky and stand in the middle of the street as if nothing can hurt them. Easy targets. Sometimes they manage to climb onto a small ledge or bush and think their safe. That is until I just aim up with the turret and simply knock them off. There is always a way if there is a will.

lokdogiv
  • lokdogiv

CREW:GTAPJT & GTAPJT RACING.PSN: LokDog_IV

• BUSTED!
  • Australia

Posted 25 December 2013 - 07:39 AM

Lester hide radar blip. They are generally cocky and stand in the middle of the street as if nothing can hurt them. Easy targets. Sometimes they manage to climb onto a small ledge or bush and think their safe. That is until I just aim up with the turret and simply knock them off. There is always a way if there is a will.

Mate,look at your signature,your opinion is not valid here,you absoloute bell end
  • Killzone3265 likes this

DerpCat
  • DerpCat

Cat

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 25 December 2013 - 07:39 AM

Yet the problem is there are too many of these players now. Ive saw 3 of them in a car, car explodes they all jump out alive and a wave of bullets and rockets comes my way. Its just getting stupid at the amount of cheaters in this game now.

KingMojo24
  • KingMojo24

120% Better Than You

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 25 December 2013 - 07:46 AM

Mate,look at your signature,your opinion is not valid here,you absoloute bell end

Says the neckbeard that glitched / bowed down to modders to 34 billion & level 831. My sig is the truth, simply stated. You on the other hand...wtf is a bell end?

DerpCat
  • DerpCat

Cat

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 25 December 2013 - 08:09 AM

I'm guessing the way to mod has been leaked on youtube more recently as it seems like I just ran into a server of 12 year olds being taught how to mod for godmode by some other teenagers. This game is going down the toilet now.

SavageSalad
  • SavageSalad

#nojetpack

• Members

Posted 25 December 2013 - 08:21 AM

Says the neckbeard that glitched / bowed down to modders to 34 billion & level 831. My sig is the truth, simply stated. You on the other hand...wtf is a bell end?

And what does all of that sh*t in your signature mean when you die? absolutely nothing fa**ot.

• PAGTAPhilly likes this

hungpaul22
  • hungpaul22

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 December 2013 - 08:23 AM

I'm guessing the way to mod has been leaked on youtube more recently as it seems like I just ran into a server of 12 year olds being taught how to mod for godmode by some other teenagers. This game is going down the toilet now.

Getting god mode has been simplified to the point where all a person has to do is change their DNS settings.

Game's completely f*cked for the next week or two.

Nipper
  • Nipper

Beware the 'stache

• Members
  • Bolivia

Posted 25 December 2013 - 08:24 AM

It is a crying shame that R* have let this continue.

The whole tunable.json thing was something I stumbled upon in google not long after GTAO released, so they have had plenty of time to come up with something.

DerpCat
  • DerpCat

Cat

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 25 December 2013 - 08:37 AM

Getting god mode has been simplified to the point where all a person has to do is change their DNS settings.

Game's completely f*cked for the next week or two.

Yeah, I was in a server where some teenager was teaching 12 year olds something about dns settings....entire server was doing it.

lokdogiv
  • lokdogiv

• BUSTED!
  • Australia

Posted 25 December 2013 - 08:52 AM

Lol I didn't bow down to no-one c unt,looks like u do all the bending over

a20characterusername
  • a20characterusername

\_(ツ)_/

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 December 2013 - 08:55 AM

Okay its official.....R* has failed and this game has become just like GTA4, minus the fun stuff like C&C

FTFY

Valdorien
  • Valdorien

We weren't ready!

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 December 2013 - 09:07 AM

Wait so R failed?

Weird. I tought that evil malefactors who used to hack GTA 4 started to hack GTA O. not R hacking itself.

I must have missed something.

KingMojo24
  • KingMojo24

120% Better Than You

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 25 December 2013 - 10:00 AM Edited by KingMojo24, 25 December 2013 - 10:01 AM.

Riiiighhttttt, the level 831 with 33 billion is now calling other people out, just lmao.

Strong life brah, did you figure it out on your own just look up youtube videos? lmao not even smart enough to figure it out on your own, pathetic

brb I can't achieve anything in real life so I'm going to make myself look like I have higher status virtually. How you ask? Oh just by connecting a computer to my PS3 and making myself level 831 and give myself billions, lmao definition of pathetic, loki.

also LMAO @ 560+ posts in 2 months

• xee0 and HahaSarcasm like this

lokdogiv
  • lokdogiv

• BUSTED!
  • Australia

Posted 25 December 2013 - 10:15 AM

Riiiighhttttt, the level 831 with 33 billion is now calling other people out, just lmao.

Strong life brah, did you figure it out on your own just look up youtube videos? lmao not even smart enough to figure it out on your own, pathetic

brb I can't achieve anything in real life so I'm going to make myself look like I have higher status virtually. How you ask? Oh just by connecting a computer to my PS3 and making myself level 831 and give myself billions, lmao definition of pathetic, loki.

Mate,you don't know me,so I'd shout ya f uckin mouth you pathetic Muppet & wtf does posts have to do with anything? lol everytime u have a crack at someone on the forums you give them an update on how many posts theyve made like its a payout.. pretty sure I am better in all of these things you talk absoloute sh*t about in your signature.. you my friend are the pathetic one... Get a f*cking reality check
  • HahaSarcasm and PAGTAPhilly like this

KingMojo24
  • KingMojo24

120% Better Than You

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 25 December 2013 - 10:17 AM

Mate,you don't know me,so I'd shout ya f uckin mouth you pathetic Muppet & wtf does posts have to do with anything? lol everytime u have a crack at someone on the forums you give them an update on how many posts theyve made like its a payout.. pretty sure I am better in all of these things you talk absoloute sh*t about in your signature.. you my friend are the pathetic one... Get a f*cking reality check

hahahaha oh ya cuz ur the one that knocks right? so sad you cant even come up with some original chit for your sig. m8 you are pathetic haha i feel bad for you so bad dude. I'm sorry about your life.

also check sig

LOL JUST LOL @ U

gtarmanrob
  • gtarmanrob

Aussie Made

• Members

Posted 25 December 2013 - 10:26 AM

You keyboard heroes are (poorly) fighting on a forum over Internet. Think about that for a minute.
  • xee0, HahaSarcasm and codename_duchess like this

beat_savy_9
  • beat_savy_9

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 25 December 2013 - 10:27 AM

gta4 = NY gta5 = LA :p

DP Man
  • DP Man

GH3O ▲SS

• Members

Posted 25 December 2013 - 10:27 AM

Okay its official.....R* has failed and this game has become just like GTA4

I noticed this too, it's actually become fun like IV was!

KingMojo24
  • KingMojo24

120% Better Than You

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 25 December 2013 - 10:29 AM

You keyboard heroes are (poorly) fighting on a forum over Internet. Think about that for a minute.

pls go rat, im not fighting

he mad tho its fukkin hilarious, yet pathetic.

lokdogiv
  • lokdogiv

• BUSTED!
  • Australia

Posted 25 December 2013 - 10:38 AM

I'm not mad bro,Im living the dream & you don't even know it... Go talk yourself up somewhere else,toy

KingMojo24
  • KingMojo24

120% Better Than You

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 25 December 2013 - 10:46 AM

I'm not mad bro,Im living the dream & you don't even know it... Go talk yourself up somewhere else,toy

"Your life" Is actauly the one that should be felt sorry for & throughly reviewed,f uck you you yanky f*ck

^lmfao yea he mad sending me PM's haha

livin the dream in the basement cause your parents hate your brony ass? Lmao yea you are, your own little dream

^

need_prison_bus
  • need_prison_bus

Over 7k noobs owned 3.0k/d

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 25 December 2013 - 10:51 AM

Can we stop the quote waterfalling and just agree that lok cant defend himself intelligently on the forums and KingMojo24 has the baby dick.

• EyeMacHunt, luisniko, kasheku and 2 others like this

lokdogiv
  • lokdogiv

• BUSTED!
  • Australia

Posted 25 December 2013 - 10:52 AM

Wow dude I do not live in a basment whatsoever... I live on the beach,with my girlfriend,in Australia,the best place to live in the world,with more dollars than you could put your filthy hands on. End of keyboard warrior BULLsh*t. Goodnight & merry Christmas MATE

KingMojo24
  • KingMojo24

120% Better Than You

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 25 December 2013 - 10:59 AM

Wow dude I do not live in a basment whatsoever... I live on the beach,with my girlfriend,in Australia,the best place to live in the world,with more dollars than you could put your filthy hands on. End of keyboard warrior BULLsh*t. Goodnight & merry Christmas MATE

lmao, ya im sure you do. with your parents living next door, sorry. I didn't realize you lived on the beach

i mean who CANT afford to live in one of these

article-0-07D42558000005DC-177_634x332.j

• HahaSarcasm likes this

am30
  • am30

Boss

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 25 December 2013 - 11:00 AM

The Godmode hackers don't bother me too much as I tend to stay away from other players in free-roam, unless one of them starts annoying me.  in which case they get a sticky on them.

The bigger problem is everyone is stinking rich or is waiting to be gifted cash to become stinking rich so no one is interesting in missions or anything like that.

lokdogiv
  • lokdogiv

• BUSTED!
  • Australia

Posted 25 December 2013 - 11:02 AM

lmao, ya im sure you do. with your parents living next door, sorry. I didn't realize you lived on the beach

Give up mate...

i mean who CANT afford to live in one of these

article-0-07D42558000005DC-177_634x332.j

Ep1cK1ll3r
  • Ep1cK1ll3r

Anti-Godmode Tank Patroller.

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 December 2013 - 11:03 AM

I tank f*ck them. Killed about 20 of them since they started showing up.
  • codename_duchess likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users