Quantcast

» «
Photo

imagine if we had content creator for single player =)

39 replies to this topic
Alvarez
  • Alvarez

Soldier

• Members

Posted 27 December 2013 - 01:07 PM

I say mod the sh*t out of Content Creator. If its written in LUA, this would kick ass.

hunk41
  • hunk41

Made Man

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 December 2013 - 01:28 PM

Yeah... an SP content creator would really allow you to do all of that. 

ARMA 3 Editor

I say mod the sh*t out of Content Creator. If its written in LUA, this would kick ass.

Why LUA ?

Not_trolling_again
  • Not_trolling_again

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 December 2013 - 01:53 PM

And who the hell would you play with if it was in SP? AI?

Alvarez
  • Alvarez

Soldier

• Members

Posted 27 December 2013 - 02:01 PM

Why LUA ?

Because it is easy in Lua to extend the proprietary code of GTA with functions, without messing much with the proprietary code itself, making modding a crime.

GamerShotgun
  • GamerShotgun

The main protagonist.

• Members

Posted 27 December 2013 - 02:08 PM Edited by GamerShotgun, 27 December 2013 - 02:09 PM.

There's a very clear reason it's not in SP.

What the f*ck do you plan to do with content creator in SP? Make a deathmatch? How are you gonna play it if you're scared of other players and refuse to play Online?

Stop complaining about Online-exclusive stuff. There's a reason it's not there and I'm sure the developers themselves know what they're doing more than one whiney individual on an internet forum.

Sorry to call you names, but you, online-whores are so close-minded it hurts. Use your imagination. Why would anyone need other stupid players, hackers and such to have fun with custom created content?

Including a content creator in SP would still allow you to make various maps and stuff that could be shared online, BUT played offline, with of course, more AI presence. It would be even easier as Rockstar wouldn't have to worry about sync and other stuff...

For god's sake, some of you guys here are just complete Rockstar suckups with the attitude of a 70 years old grandpa... with less experience.

And don't come with the "OMGOMGOGMOGMG YOU DON'T HAVE FRENDZZZZ SO U DON'T PLAY ONLINE DERP" argument, because that's f*cking stupid. A gamer can have non-gamer/online friends in real life...

Fuzzknuckles
  • Fuzzknuckles

Chronic Ape

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 27 December 2013 - 02:12 PM

ARMA 3 Editor

Oh right. Cool. Does that work on PS3 and Xbox?

Oh, you mean that's a different game? Right, cool, thanks. Irrelevant, then. Might work for that game, doesn't for GTAV. 

I meant, and as far as I can tell, this thread is about, the Content Creator for Online being available in SP - and you wouldn't be able to do any of what Offish said with the Online creator. Not for a VERY long time.

hunk41
  • hunk41

Made Man

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 December 2013 - 02:16 PM

ARMA 3 Editor

Oh, you mean that's a different game? Right, cool, thanks. Irrelevant, then. Might work for that game, doesn't for GTAV. 

I meant, and as far as I can tell, this thread is about, the Content Creator for Online being available in SP - and you wouldn't be able to do any of what Offish said with the Online creator. Not for a VERY long time.

Well you won't get an sp "mission,content" creator on consoles thats for sure.And it will be nearly impossible on PC without modding tools.

GamerShotgun
  • GamerShotgun

The main protagonist.

• Members

Posted 27 December 2013 - 02:18 PM

ARMA 3 Editor

Well you won't get an sp "mission,content" creator on consoles thats for sure.And it will be nearly impossible on PC without modding tools.

As long as they are going to include online code in the same executable as SP, it's not as impossible as you might think.

Fuzzknuckles
  • Fuzzknuckles

Chronic Ape

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 27 December 2013 - 02:19 PM

Yes, I agree, we won't get it for SP. Online modes will almost certainly be added to it over time - so that we can create pretty much anything that's in online for ourselves (with the possible exception of heists, due to the need to have interiors - that said, it COULD happen, but with buildings we've used previously for heists).

PC is a whole other story, and one that isn't worth discussing yet as, at this point in time, there is officially NO PC version. 

GamerShotgun
  • GamerShotgun

The main protagonist.

• Members

Posted 27 December 2013 - 02:36 PM

As we are talking about possibilities, PC is a factor too. Given the fact that there's more evidence of it coming than not coming to PC, and given the fact that this is something that definitely could improve the game, like the video editor.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users