Photo

When/if we get new areas...

9 replies to this topic
NormanR6
  • NormanR6

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 25 December 2013 - 05:43 AM

Not sure if this topic has been killed already but some people said we would her North Yankton today, which I am guessing did not happen, but that's not the topic I'm after exactly,

My question is, if we so get new islands or areas to explore that are not directly connected to LS how would we get our vehicles there? Unless They let us buy new properties and access the vehicles from both? Just curious as to what everyone's thoughts were on that.
Maybe additional garage space i the new place?

jtet37
  • jtet37

Want his Police Buffalo back.....

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 December 2013 - 06:13 AM

call mechanic
  • Killzone3265 likes this

LBxFinalDeath
  • LBxFinalDeath

Extraordinary Creeper

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 December 2013 - 06:15 AM

Only new area will prolly be they'll open up North Yankton and you'll have to go to the airport and pay like 5K to get taken to it.

Or they could have it so you pay and you basically leave the previous session and join a North Yankton exclusive session.

Cincy32
  • Cincy32

RIP FRED PHELPS

• Members
  • Afghanistan

Posted 25 December 2013 - 06:16 AM

What if Rockstar releases a Mackinac Island DLC? (No motor vehicles are allowed on Mackinac Island by law).

AnotherUserName
  • AnotherUserName

Dick

• Members

Posted 25 December 2013 - 06:21 AM Edited by AnotherUserName, 25 December 2013 - 06:21 AM.

Never thought about that. If we're allowed property in a new area, the safest assumption would be that our garage "travels" with our character, for lack of a better term. Or maybe at the least we can "ship" the car currently being driven. Best case would be we're allowed a separate garage in that area, worst would be we can only steal NPC cars.

Personally, I think it will be a good while before they even start to talk about adding a new area, though.

Furry_Monkey
  • Furry_Monkey

I completed Vice City and all I got was this lousy t-shirt

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 December 2013 - 06:21 AM

What if Rockstar releases a Mackinac Island DLC? (No motor vehicles are allowed on Mackinac Island by law).

They'd only do that after the Red Dead integration is complete so that you can ride horses there.

NightSpectre
  • NightSpectre

Pure Heroine

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 December 2013 - 06:23 AM

Only new area will prolly be they'll open up North Yankton and you'll have to go to the airport and pay like 5K to get taken to it.

Or they could have it so you pay and you basically leave the previous session and join a North Yankton exclusive session.

And Liberty City. Or any other location for that matter.

xNinjaStarfishx
  • xNinjaStarfishx

Happy Happy Joy Joy

• Members

Posted 25 December 2013 - 06:42 AM

I think what they meant by "new areas" is that as they release new games (gta 6) or as the game ages they will add more content rather than make a whole new version of GTAO.

So according to MMO rules, Liberty City should come next winter with new mission for HIGH levels (100+) then in a while Vice City and North Yankton at some point.

As for vehicles I think your vehicle in use would spawn in the airport parking lot. So 1 vehicle follows you... And/or in the "New" area there would be different vehicle types to collect and upgrade.

Like I said, I'm basing this off of normal MMO Rules, not GTA rules since GTAO is clearly an MMO and not a online gta mode.

hungpaul22
  • hungpaul22

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 December 2013 - 06:48 AM

Probably have a seperate garage in that area, possibly with the ability to pay like 10k per vehicle to get them shipped over.

Really though, I hope they add in a snowy map eventually. The snow in Los Santos has been a lot of fun. A fleshed out Ludenorff would be perfect.

Lee Everett
  • Lee Everett

We need to keep you safe Clementine...

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 December 2013 - 06:51 AM

call mechanic

Pretty much this. Or maybe you can't and will have to buy a new garage at North Yankton.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users