Posted 25 December 2013 - 01:39 PM

OP is one immense ungrateful fa**ot.

Merry Christmas you piece of f*ck.

CHIEFSTA
  • CHIEFSTA

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 25 December 2013 - 03:25 PM

This sh*t ain't permanent ya know? Why spend so much time on something that will be erased the next day lol...

GTASkunk
  • GTASkunk

Don Vercetti

• Members

Posted 25 December 2013 - 03:27 PM

The game hasn't even been out a year yet and all I see is people complaining over the little things. So what if the snow isn't up to your standards? Apply for a job at Rockstar and offer to re texture the snow and where it lands.

OOM 313
  • OOM 313

Thug

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 December 2013 - 03:50 PM

I hope on the anniversary of Hurricane Katrina we get a massive storm that ravages LS and kills you whenever you step foot outside. You just have to sit in your apartment and watch it all go down on Weazel News. And on 9/11/2014 Maze Bank is brought down by a hijacked airline lol

ijustcameheretobeeotch
  • ijustcameheretobeeotch

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 25 December 2013 - 03:57 PM Edited by ijustcameheretobeeotch, 25 December 2013 - 04:02 PM.

this snow just looks like white texture on top.

no snow drifts to bury your car, no tracks or snow collecting on the side of the car.

north yankton just ruined it for you guys didnt it?

but its FREE! the rockstar motto as of late...shut up and be glad we didnt charge you for it.

giving us the outfits was pretty cool. would have been better before christmas instead on and a few days after. leaving christmas stuff laying around until after new years is just lazy...

FirstLadyofGTA
  • FirstLadyofGTA

Killer in Heels

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 December 2013 - 04:14 PM Edited by FirstLadyofGTA, 25 December 2013 - 04:17 PM.

LOL IT'S JUST A WHITE TEXTURE AND FOG. There isn't even any footprints or car tracks!

Also somehow snow goes through bridges, and most trees don't even have snow on them. PEDESTRIANS ARE STILL WEARING SHORTS AND TANG TOPS.

And yes, before you ask, I am mad. Rockstar is my favorite gaming company and they are just being lazy. I know they can do better than this. 

I disagree.  I think for something which is really just meant to be a cute little nod to the holiday/Christmas season, it's great.  And I do see the little details.  It's not a blanket.  The snow doesn't settle heavy in the cracks on the sidewalk so you can still see the outline.  It's a different  texture when laying upon the grass also. And there are car tracks!  I know because I took some snaps of the cute snow. Mind you in the pic I took it was very faint but the tracks are there.  There are plenty of legitimate things to criticize the game about...but snow!  I think that's ridiculous and that's usually coming from someone who has no problem with people ranting. :)

ham_hands
  • ham_hands

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 25 December 2013 - 04:15 PM

I could care less either way about the snow but it is poorly implemented especially if compared to the snow in yankton. 

Not_trolling_again
  • Not_trolling_again

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 December 2013 - 04:40 PM

There's millions of people starving in Africa.

And all you have to complain about is the snow in GTA Online?

Confused-Jacksonville-Jaguars-fan-in-sta

Toke
  • Toke

Shadow Staff

• Angels of Death MC
  • NATO
  • Contribution Award [Gangs]

Posted 25 December 2013 - 04:59 PM

This thread is done. Disgusts me that on Christmas of all days I need to come to damn forum and stamp out more baseless whining and b*tching for something that no one here actually paid for.

I can only imagine the disappointed looks on your families faces right now.
  • Ss4gogeta0 likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users