Posted 25 December 2013 - 04:05 AM

Snow is snow.

Why do you haf to be mad ?

iiConTr0v3rSYx
  • iiConTr0v3rSYx

Warning.... Warning... Controversy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 December 2013 - 04:07 AM Edited by iiConTr0v3rSYx, 25 December 2013 - 04:07 AM.

Be happy you ungrateful, entitled f*cks got anything.

Of course it's a sh*tty texture. Why would they waste time and resources on something that will only last a couple of hours.

They have far more important issues.

lol, Fanboysim at it's finest, And you couldn't post without throwing a f*ck in there, Ehh?

There's no fanboyism anywhere. This game has many, many flaws.

But it's good to know that's your first conclusion though. Entitled f*cks was the best choice of words.

prestonchan
  • prestonchan

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 25 December 2013 - 04:12 AM

ROCKSTAR GAVE US FREE SNOW AND IT ISN'T PERFECT?

HOW DARE THEM!

it's a white texture with fog that messes up gameplay.

it actually makes the gameplay worse. It's a horrible "gift"

dont play until they are gone then...

mochakaboom
  • mochakaboom

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 25 December 2013 - 04:12 AM

lol yea.. You get what you pay for I guess. Which was free in their eyes

Yogogamer
  • Yogogamer

Playa

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 December 2013 - 04:14 AM

Of course it's a sh*tty texture. Why would they waste time and resources on something that will only last a couple of hours.

lol, Fanboysim at it's finest, And you couldn't post without throwing a f*ck in there, Ehh?

There's no fanboyism anywhere. This game has many, many flaws.

But it's good to know that's your first conclusion though. Entitled f*cks was the best choice of words.

Well, If you want my opinion, People who go thread to thread, Calling everyone whiners and complainers and defending R* at every opportunity are "entitled f*cks" aswell,

And to the people saying "They didn't have to give you snow! Ungrateful meany"  I'm glad they did,I'm enjoying it, However, It's nothing ground breaking, All you have to do is make a white texture, Then paste it, Andor edit an existing texture to add the "Snowed on" effect, I've done it before,

dedeto
  • dedeto

ananızı sikim orospu šocukları

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 25 December 2013 - 04:15 AM

wow snow is awesome.my super diamond spinned while going out of my garage.richard majestic.ı had to go back

mbhitman
  • mbhitman

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 25 December 2013 - 04:17 AM

Yeah. Far more important issues they haven't been able to fix in 3 f*cking months.

Boohoo. Let me go buy you a patch of tissues and some tampons.

Let me see you fix a game of this scale. Slow, yes, But they're trying there best.

You silly little c*nt. They aren't trying sh*t. They break more stuff than they fix with each patch. This game has been a larger trainwreck with each new patch. It's hilarious and pathetic all at the same time.

They've had about 5 years to design, test and perfect the MP. When it's released, I expect it to be polished. Perfect, no. Polished, yes.

But this multiplayer has been a dumpster fire from opening day. It's a god damn joke. Not worthy of the wait or the hype.

darkwar854
  • darkwar854

Ghetto Star

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 December 2013 - 04:18 AM

OMG dude, It lasts one day.  They did beyond expected with the snow.  When I expected snow, I was thinking of the snow cheat in single player.  Not white covering the whole map.  No one can be happy nowadays.

iiConTr0v3rSYx
  • iiConTr0v3rSYx

Warning.... Warning... Controversy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 December 2013 - 04:23 AM Edited by iiConTr0v3rSYx, 25 December 2013 - 04:24 AM.

Yeah. Far more important issues they haven't been able to fix in 3 f*cking months.

Let me see you fix a game of this scale. Slow, yes, But they're trying there best.

You silly little c*nt. They aren't trying sh*t. They break more stuff than they fix with each patch. This game has been a larger trainwreck with each new patch. It's hilarious and pathetic all at the same time.

They've had about 5 years to design, test and perfect the MP. When it's released, I expect it to be polished. Perfect, no. Polished, yes.

But this multiplayer has been a dumpster fire from opening day. It's a god damn joke. Not worthy of the wait or the hype.

Hey! Hey! No name calling.

Don't like online? There's the door.

Entitled. Entitled.  :santa: I stand corrected yet again.

LBxFinalDeath
  • LBxFinalDeath

Extraordinary Creeper

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 December 2013 - 04:25 AM

What did you expect?

Just be happy for snow in general.

a20characterusername
  • a20characterusername

»\_(ツ)_/»

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 December 2013 - 04:29 AM Edited by gtarelatedusername2, 25 December 2013 - 04:30 AM.

Not gonna get into some asinine debate about snow, but I'm pretty sure that at least half the people who throw around the word 'entitled' on this forum have no idea what it means, along with griefer, troll, et cetera. It's just people parroting buzzwords at each other in place of actual, factual arguments.

Also, this whole 'it's free, don't complain' logic can be used both ways. The glitches are free, so don't complain about people exploiting them! See how ridiculous that sounds?

brose_sfr
  • brose_sfr

brozilla

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 December 2013 - 04:30 AM

assuming everyone wants or likes snow is my favorite!

I was kinda hoping for lava.
  • a20characterusername likes this

mbhitman
  • mbhitman

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 25 December 2013 - 04:30 AM

Hey! Hey! No name calling.

Don't like online? There's the door.

Entitled. Entitled.  :santa: I stand corrected yet again.

I'm not "entitled" to sh*t. But if I pay $65 and you give me a pile of steaming sh*t while promising gold, you can be sure you lost a customer.

Rockstar needs to get their sh*t together. This MP is going downhill fast. It gets worse everyday. If the hackers aren't f*cking it up, Rockstar is during it's hilarious title updates.

Anyone who still defends this pile of sh*t is a fanboy through and through.

Scumbag_Dave
  • Scumbag_Dave

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 25 December 2013 - 04:31 AM

If you can do a better job then you're welcome to try.

a20characterusername
  • a20characterusername

»\_(ツ)_/»

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 December 2013 - 04:33 AM

Have you ever criticized a piece of music,or a film? Unless you've put out an album or directed a movie, you shouldn't criticize them!

derp

• Brazilian Mermaid and PandaLambpaws like this

mbhitman
  • mbhitman

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 25 December 2013 - 04:36 AM

If I was getting paid $250 Million and it was my f*cking job, yes, I could do better.

Why are you people defending incompetence?

Heeez
  • Heeez

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 December 2013 - 04:44 AM

The weirdest thing is when I spent a couple days screwing around in glitched North Yankton, the snow most definitely had a huge impact on the handling of vehicles, left visible footprints/tire tracks, and there were even particularly thick patches of snow where it would be up to your thighs. I have no idea why it's just a texture this time.

Day Reaper
  • Day Reaper

Executioner

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 December 2013 - 04:47 AM

Not enough texture in the snow.....meanwhile have you seen the f*cking STABBING animation????? Or how aout the other stuff in the game that you wont appreciate if your goal is to Rank 5,000 and want a trillion dollars as quickly a possible as miss the other details that get no praise.

Had the OP maybe complained that he wanted SNOWBALL FIGHT DEATHMATCHES or SLED RACES.....okay then maybe just maybe id take them serious.

See you in snowy Los Santos folks!!!

Yogogamer
  • Yogogamer

Playa

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 December 2013 - 04:53 AM

Not enough texture in the snow.....meanwhile have you seen the f*cking STABBING animation????? Or how aout the other stuff in the game that you wont appreciate if your goal is to Rank 5,000 and want a trillion dollars as quickly a possible as miss the other details that get no praise.

Had the OP maybe complained that he wanted SNOWBALL FIGHT DEATHMATCHES or SLED RACES.....okay then maybe just maybe id take them serious.

See you in snowy Los Santos folks!!!

Stabbing animation? lol, This is nothing new,

And i admire the details ingame, Still don't agree 100%

See you in White textured Los Santos!

lokdogiv
  • lokdogiv

CREW:GTAPJT & GTAPJT RACING.PSN: LokDog_IV

• BUSTED!
  • Australia

Posted 25 December 2013 - 04:57 AM

But dude... We get elf shoes.. what more could we ask for? This game is complete..

i was searching the stores for elf shoes.. I cannot find it.  what section in shoes is it under?

Fli flops I rekon... I can't realy recall to be honest lol

Dont Shoot
  • Dont Shoot

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 25 December 2013 - 05:00 AM

If R* spent tons of time making perfect snow it would be a bad decision. This awful community has broken the game. They need to spending as many resources as possible dealing with the scum that is ruining the game abusing glitches and hacks

SightsIn
  • SightsIn

Mid-Tier Player

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 December 2013 - 05:19 AM

The weirdest thing is when I spent a couple days screwing around in glitched North Yankton, the snow most definitely had a huge impact on the handling of vehicles, left visible footprints/tire tracks, and there were even particularly thick patches of snow where it would be up to your thighs. I have no idea why it's just a texture this time.

They should have just let people go there for today if they wanted real snow.

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 December 2013 - 05:22 AM

It only lasts till January 5th.

Brazilian Mermaid
  • Brazilian Mermaid

• BUSTED!
  • Brazil

Posted 25 December 2013 - 05:39 AM

If the snow on GTA Online was realistic like it was in North Yankton the game would probably glitch big time. Because that needs A LOT of power.

Lee Everett
  • Lee Everett

We need to keep you safe Clementine...

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 December 2013 - 05:42 AM

Waaaahhh  :cry:

• Odesza likes this

GrandTheftBatman
  • GrandTheftBatman

Connect 4 Champion 2012

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 December 2013 - 05:52 AM

temper-tantrum.jpg

Yogogamer
  • Yogogamer

Playa

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 December 2013 - 05:55 AM

temper-tantrum.jpg

Pointless meme posts...Smh

crazytrain424
  • crazytrain424

Prankster

• Members

Posted 25 December 2013 - 07:34 AM

Snowball fights would be awesome...my friends and i talked about this, but sled racing would be f*cking badass i did not think of that...we should e-mail rockstar and maybe get it next year.

IcePwrd
  • IcePwrd

Child of GabeN

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 25 December 2013 - 08:25 AM

I take it you wanted the entire dev team working on remodeling the map in snow for an event that lasts all of 24 hours?

SavageSalad
  • SavageSalad

#nojetpack

• Members

Posted 25 December 2013 - 08:28 AM Edited by SavageSalad, 25 December 2013 - 08:28 AM.

You shouldn't be playing video games on christmas day anyways. Spend some time with family, or something similar, if your too pathetic to have one. The game will be back to normal tommorow.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users