Quantcast

» «
Photo

where the hell can i find a albany manana?

6 replies to this topic
sackcheeks
  • sackcheeks

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 December 2013 - 01:20 AM

I've been looking for this Albany Manana for the past week, I've seen vids,and read things about where you can find it but it doesn't help. Is there anyone that can help by maybe duplicating it? PSN: sack_cheeks

MrMunchs
  • MrMunchs

Peon

• Members

Posted 25 December 2013 - 08:02 AM

Simeon's docks

marshall87
  • marshall87

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 25 December 2013 - 10:16 AM

Lsc by the airports ...

topkek
  • topkek

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 25 December 2013 - 12:29 PM Edited by Spanker Fish, 25 December 2013 - 12:29 PM.

I've seen mananas in mirror park a few times.

Dr.Rosenthal
  • Dr.Rosenthal

Police Mocker

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 December 2013 - 12:47 PM

My earlier post in a different thread on the same subject:

"Yesterday I set out to find this car after having read most of the tips and locations that I could find. I started out in a closed crew sessions with only myself in it, so I had plenty of privacy and also someone mentioned that it would spawn more easily in closed crew session.

Anyway. I drove around the harbor/grove street areas for quite a while, maybe an hour, exiting and entering new vehicles to see which would trigger it to spawn. With little luck, I decided to try a missions with Gerald (someone noted it spawns more easily during his missions), and I actually found one pretty fast right down by the metal bridge to the docks. However, I failed to keep the car after finishing the mission. (I also tried to just exit the mission while sitting in the car, but that didn't work either)

So, I continued to drive around the docks/harbor/grove street areas, and got into a Declasse Tornado. Driving the Tornado, lots of Albany Emperors started to show up, which are fairly similar to the Manana (though they have 4 doors and only hard-top).

I continued driving the Tornado, up to the freeway that connects Los Santos with Sandy Shores (to the east). Driving up and down, I stumbled upon a Buccaneer and decided to change because I had read that the Buccaneer would be a good choice for making the Manana spawn. And not long there after, on the same freeway, I came across the Manana.

I should say that this took me several HOURS, and I was ready to give up at several occasions...

So the order was pretty much; getting into any car after another until the Tornado Spawns, drive the Tornado around until the Buccaneer spawns, and then just hoping to get a Manana to spawn eventually.

As I described, I mainly drove around the harbor/docks/grove street areas, and also the freeway where I had the luck to find the Manana convertible.

A beautiful looking car, but the handling and speed/acceleration really sucks though."

jammyoharasmith
  • jammyoharasmith

Peon

• Members

Posted 25 December 2013 - 03:49 PM

I've been looking for this Albany Manana for the past week, I've seen vids,and read things about where you can find it but it doesn't help. Is there anyone that can help by maybe duplicating it? PSN: sack_cheeks

its sometimes parked on grove street as a gang car

Peter Smith
  • Peter Smith

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 25 December 2013 - 05:29 PM

I also find that invite only sessions seem to spawn more a variety of vehicles. Perhaps cars dissipate when more people join the lobby?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users