Photo

R*, I love you, but you dropped the ball

45 replies to this topic
xXxTerrorist
  • xXxTerrorist

Snitch

• Members

Posted 25 December 2013 - 08:55 PM

R* did not create the billion dollar bounty problem.

The people who play the game and hack it and glitch and f*ck it up for everyone else... they are the problem.

You can sit there and say "aww but R* should have better security or some sh*t.." but in the end it is the community that ruins the game because they are just stupid c*nts with no meaningful point to living...

People who need to feel special in some way even though they never amounted to sh*t in anything.

Be angry at the right people.

They ruined more then just this game.

GTAglezga
  • GTAglezga

(LIVING WITH MY PARENTS)

• Members
  • Armenia

Posted 25 December 2013 - 09:09 PM

If you're complaning about GTAO then you've got sh*t friends.
Go home children, time for bed x

If you rely on online gaming to just socialize with friends, or to meet people to have a good time, then your life is sh*t.

You got me there! You got me!! He got me guys!!!

Maybe I should've said sh*t friends list and crew.

Like the guy above said. It's the community that ruin it...find a better community. You don't even have to talk or listen to them. Just add up all the people you do missions with that seem cool and that play the game to play it.

Who knew there was idiots in the world that try to spoil other peoples fun?

WHO KNEW??? :catspider:

xXxTerrorist
  • xXxTerrorist

Snitch

• Members

Posted 25 December 2013 - 09:19 PM

If you rely on online gaming to just socialize with friends, or to meet people to have a good time, then your life is sh*t.

This is bullsh*t.

If you are starving in some sh*thole, being tortured in a prison camp or stuck in some coma where you are aware of everything then your life is sh*t.

If you play online games and socialize then your life is pretty f*cking good whether or not you rely on it.

SilverRST
  • SilverRST

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 December 2013 - 09:26 PM

Well done, hackers. Really well done for ruining the online, no I mean really positive about ruining the online.

Therefor the PC gamers are no more the main problem for f*cking up the online.

R* deserves this to have the online f*cked up because they are way too over-ambitious about all that online bullsh*t.

This should teach R* a lesson GTA doesn't belong in the online world, it shouldn't be and must never be

Online is only good for racing and fps games and not for GTA.

And it seems R* doesn't give a f*ck about fixing the online crap either after earned more than 1 billion dollars.

All they care about is only $$$ and keep spouting bullsh*t about dlc's.

Little Red Nurgling
  • Little Red Nurgling

Proud Supporter of the Sick Filth Industry

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 December 2013 - 09:52 PM Edited by seventonblade, 25 December 2013 - 10:05 PM.

You're making it seem as though it's bad to have friends to play with.  He wasn't telling to rely on the game as your only tool to make and have fun with friends; all he was saying was that you the game's a lot more fun when you play it with actual friends.

Madzuk
  • Madzuk

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 December 2013 - 10:19 PM

This is just why I keep saying that GTA is not suited to this big, sophisticated online MP bullsh*t. They should have just kept the MP simple like they did in GTA IV. 

When it comes to extra gameplay and in-game features, Rockstar should first focus 90% of it's time, efforts, skills, and resources to perfecting them in the SP, and the remaining 10 % on MP, not the f**king other way around. 

WELL SAID.

I Disagree the future of gaming is online. A game is remembered for its multiplayer and it keeps you playing. Rockstar knew this, its so important and they were ambitious with this but unfortunately they didnt pull it off 

Official General
  • Official General

I'm from Broker, LC, we always carry heat around here.

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 December 2013 - 12:30 AM

This is bullsh*t.

If you are starving in some sh*thole, being tortured in a prison camp or stuck in some coma where you are aware of everything then your life is sh*t.

If you play online games and socialize then your life is pretty f*cking good whether or not you rely on it.

Lol wow, look at you getting all political. And I totally agree with you about what you're saying with regards to first-world problems and all that stuff. But bro, I was not that serious, no need to compare to serious situations like that, I was just making a point to counter that stupid point he made. 

I disagree with the other part. But if that is what you think, then that's you, not me. 

You're making it seem as though it's bad to have friends to play with.  He wasn't telling to rely on the game as your only tool to make and have fun with friends; all he was saying was that you the game's a lot more fun when you play it with actual friends.

@ seventonblade

Refer to my post above. But even if that is what he said, for many other GTA fans like myself, that's bullsh*t. Many GTA fans don't find GTA more fun playing with friends, they get more enjoyment from the SP experience. GTA just is not the kind of the game where the most fun can be had with friends, there are many limitations as to what you can do within the free-roam world in MP. 

I Disagree the future of gaming is online. A game is remembered for its multiplayer and it keeps you playing. Rockstar knew this, its so important and they were ambitious with this but unfortunately they didnt pull it off 

@ Madzuk

Maybe for COD fanatics like you. Not for others like me who prefer unique, great and immersive SP experiences normally provided by games like GTA. 

You're talking supreme bullsh*t. GTA is probably the greatest modern gaming franchise ever created. What GTA game was best remembered online ? You cannot name one, because there was none. GTA IV, the first GTA to have an official online mode was certainly not remembered for it's online, which was quite weak. GTA V is no different. 

Rockstar should have known better and understood that GTA in general is not best utilized in online, that is why it did not pull off. 

Showstopper 26
  • Showstopper 26

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 26 December 2013 - 12:35 AM Edited by Showstopper 26, 26 December 2013 - 12:35 AM.

GTA is probably the greatest modern gaming franchise ever created.

Lol

BLOOD
  • BLOOD

By: Blood-Is-in-Diamond or BiiD

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 December 2013 - 01:31 AM

That comments makes me Lol,how does a series that starts 16years(1997) modern?Lol

NinjaWJ
  • NinjaWJ

Just trying to get by

• Members

Posted 26 December 2013 - 01:59 AM

1997 not that old :catspider:

Official General
  • Official General

I'm from Broker, LC, we always carry heat around here.

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 December 2013 - 02:31 AM

That comments makes me Lol,how does a series that starts 16years(1997) modern?Lol

Oh I'm sorry, I should have realized that 1997 is very old, it was in the last century, so ancient back then it was. 

Doland J. Trump
  • Doland J. Trump

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 December 2013 - 02:39 AM

I totally agree with you, though I was given almost 300 mil the other day but that's beside the point. R* should have actually given some thought to this and then tried to come up with a way to stop it, probably the main reason why i don't play online that often it's just a clusterf*ck of cheaters. 

OldGamer67
  • OldGamer67

Rat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 December 2013 - 03:24 AM

This is just why I keep saying that GTA is not suited to this big, sophisticated online MP bullsh*t. They should have just kept the MP simple like they did in GTA IV. 

When it comes to extra gameplay and in-game features, Rockstar should first focus 90% of it's time, efforts, skills, and resources to perfecting them in the SP, and the remaining 10 % on MP, not the f**king other way around. 

WELL SAID.

I won't argue that online is the future of gaming. It's most likely true. But Skyrim is a single player game and did just fine at sucking away my life for almost a year with the possibility of returning to play it again. Multiplayer is fun for some people but there's a significant portion of the gaming community that happens to enjoy, and may even prefer, the single player experience. Many on this forum have commented on how they feel like they got the short end of the stick in Story Mode and I can't help but feel like they have a point in spite of how much I enjoy SP. I think some games thrive on multiplayer while others are best played solo. I have purposely avoided GTA:O because it has the same problems every other online game has had. People hack and cause problems for other players. Or it's full of annoying people that simply enjoy being annoying.

Thebull94
  • Thebull94

Mack Pimp

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 December 2013 - 06:19 AM Edited by Raavi, 26 December 2013 - 06:39 AM.

:miranda:

EvilFuture
  • EvilFuture

To Harm and Withhold™

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 December 2013 - 07:33 AM

Agreed. V is a turd.

If it's such a turd, why is your profile picture a V artwork, and why are you still here??

jamieleng
  • jamieleng

Chafing the Chimp is totally natural behaviour!

• Members
  • England

Posted 26 December 2013 - 08:12 AM

Can we not just set up a private lobby of likeminded forum members who want to play Online the way it was intended.

My PS3 Gamertag: jayleng

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users