Dollar wheel for every tunable vehicle

2 replies to this topic
RandomStunt
  • RandomStunt

The freaks come out at night..

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 24 December 2013 - 09:30 PM

is it possible to make the dollar wheel appear in all tune shops, not only loco low co?

Gray Wolf
  • Gray Wolf

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 28 December 2013 - 07:55 PM Edited by Gray Wolf, 28 December 2013 - 07:56 PM.

I believe you can by editing the "carmods.dat" file but I've not yet tried this so I can't be certain. I'd recommend having a playing around with the carmods.dat file, see what you come up with (Best to create a back-up of it first just in case things go wrong).

RandomStunt
  • RandomStunt

The freaks come out at night..

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 14 January 2014 - 09:38 PM Edited by StuntmanDYOM, 14 January 2014 - 09:41 PM.

I believe you can by editing the "carmods.dat" file but I've not yet tried this so I can't be certain. I'd recommend having a playing around with the carmods.dat file, see what you come up with (Best to create a back-up of it first just in case things go wrong).

i'm not a pro in data files, so i don't know which line is for the wheels.

i did many stuff with data files like adding the truth paintjob, adding new carnames, trying to enable the cop anim for Carl(Althrough it didn't work), editing carcols, but carmods is something for professionals who read code language.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users