Photo

Looking for MC Members

3 replies to this topic
Dravec
  • Dravec

NO LONGER USING THIS ACCOUNT

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 24 December 2013 - 03:20 PM Edited by Dravec, 24 December 2013 - 03:21 PM.

I am the President of The Decayed MC and i have recently restarted the MC and i am looking for new and loyal members who know what they are doing.

If you would like to join The Decayed MC just leave a reply with these Questions answered.

1. Do you know how a Motorcycle Club operates:

2. Age:

3. Social Club Name:

4. TimeZone

(Please do not reply if you only know about an MC through watching Sons Of Anarchy)

Socialclub - http://socialclub.ro.../the_decayed_mc

Also the following patches are open

V.President

Road Captain

Secretary

Sgt at Arms

If you would like one of these patches leave a reply saying what patch it is you want and say why you think you should get it.

vipprimo
  • vipprimo

TORO INDUSTRIES

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 December 2013 - 08:44 PM

Can you determine loyal?  Does that mean you can't be a member of any other club, have to play when you guys want to etc.?

Dravec
  • Dravec

NO LONGER USING THIS ACCOUNT

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 29 December 2013 - 09:07 PM

Can you determine loyal?  Does that mean you can't be a member of any other club, have to play when you guys want to etc.?

I just mean somebody who will stay in and support the club

Black & White
  • Black & White

Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 December 2013 - 09:12 PM Edited by Black & White, 29 December 2013 - 09:13 PM.

Good luck, man. I've seen your crew around lately. You've been giving a good reputation for your crew.

Tip - You should change the name of this topic. Some people might think you are one those desperate people in need of members. Also - I would seriously recommend you find members to fill the hierarchy ranks before you start advertising your crew globally.

• Alex Francisco likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users