• Members

Posted 24 December 2013 - 10:42 PM

Lol a meme creator? Awesome

Tupiz
  • Tupiz

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 24 December 2013 - 10:55 PM

Snow ONLY on 25th? That's unfair, I've got only half an hour to play then.
  • Luddite likes this

Apex Predator
  • Apex Predator

git gud or get rekt

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 December 2013 - 11:05 PM

I wish I could actually use Snapmatic and take advantage of all these new filters and stuff, but no, I get the stupid "Online service is disabled on your account" bullsh*t, and there's no way to fix it :/

wiizardii
  • wiizardii

Hagu

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 December 2013 - 11:27 PM

Lol, Imma just say Im glad alot of people are mentioning SP in this thread.. Not just a bunch of 9 year old GTA Online playing bitches everywhere.. Glad to see more guys wit GTA Experience. 

• Luddite likes this

Carrythxd
  • Carrythxd

Noot Noot

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 24 December 2013 - 11:35 PM

I wish I could actually use Snapmatic and take advantage of all these new filters and stuff, but no, I get the stupid "Online service is disabled on your account" bullsh*t, and there's no way to fix it  :/

Same here... Ive tried everything to get it fixed but none of the things seem to work :(

Luddite
  • Luddite

Ho Rider

• Members

Posted 25 December 2013 - 01:37 AM

One day of snow. On a day where most folks have plans.

OGLuke
  • OGLuke

frickie van hardenburgs best buddy friend

• Members

Posted 25 December 2013 - 02:47 AM

one day of snow why even bother with it ya cold hearted basstards

rampage08
  • rampage08

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 December 2013 - 05:10 AM

So the Fugitive is a Vapid not Cheval ?

darkwar854
  • darkwar854

Ghetto Star

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 December 2013 - 06:47 AM

This f*cking place. It really makes me wish that retailers would do a better job when it comes to enforcing the age ratings for these games. The number of whiny pathetic kids on this forum is unbelievable. "Cockstar", I mean really?! Go outside and breathe some fresh air and stop acting like a f*cking idiot on an internet forum for a game you're clearly not old enough to play. 

Some people don't know what it takes to build a game this amazing.  Every game has it's flaws, but that doesn't give you the right to bash the devs.  Especially when they add in a holiday gift when no one expected them to.  That is just disrespectful.

• icemagi likes this

hitmanran97
  • hitmanran97

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 25 December 2013 - 07:14 AM

I was playing online with all my xmas apparel and Snow... took a break and when i came back everyhing was back to normal, lost all my apparel, Snow gone everything ... WTF

rampage08
  • rampage08

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 December 2013 - 07:28 AM

Ive got a text from Ron saying "thanks. I think there's a bug in my TV. Taking it apart no. Will be up for 3 days or so." Do any of you got this text before ?

Mycolean
  • Mycolean

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 December 2013 - 07:55 AM Edited by Mycolean, 25 December 2013 - 07:56 AM.

I didnt get the clothes or the snow..? My friends got the clothes and snow. They live like down the street from me lmfao

davetopper
  • davetopper

Playa

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 December 2013 - 11:35 AM Edited by davetopper, 25 December 2013 - 11:46 AM.

1524729_10202528987683434_868803790_n.jp

I am an aged individual that has spent many a Christmas alone. So I have some time to kill. 
0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Picture post card. 

Online has become a hackers paradise within 4 months. Oh well, I still enjoy the hell out of it. Especially getting a large bounty on me. Banked the first one, had to ditch it home FAST. Wasn't easy, had to do route changes quite often. But I'm game. I am not going to just log off that isn't sporting. The next large bounty on me I made the fella work for, he wanted to collect and bad. He was chasing my Z-Type. He caught me, or someone did. 

An epic death was being chased by a buzzard who had just shot down a jet that came down in pieces on top of me. That was far out. Made it through that. Then a road block ahead, that got punched by missiles. He finally got me. 

Another epic was my favorite a buzzard trying to collect a bounty I didn't even knew I had. Wondered why I was so popular all of a sudden. Anyway, it was the fourth, missiles dropping all around me, going top end, cars blowing up left and right and right in front. Finally he hits a car that blows up and comes down on me destroying my ride. I got on me headset "LET'S DO THAT AGAIN!!". 

Oh sure I have a buzzard now and all that. But mainly my use for that and Merryweather mercenaries is taking out kids that dared to challenge me. Great fun. 

See you on the roads, if you don't shoot me first,  I am game to be a getaway driver.  

Take care ladies and gents and a Merry Christmas, ok? 

1526576_583754445029180_57089414_n.jpg

ROCK THAT SHYT! 

• Loxley likes this

zKoTTe
  • zKoTTe

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 December 2013 - 11:50 AM

How does the limited time for the costumes work? Will i lose it after the 5th of January, even if i paid for it?

WildBrick142
  • WildBrick142

*blows up cars with RPG*

• GTA Series Staff
  • Ireland
  • Draw Contest Winner 2016
    Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 25 December 2013 - 12:23 PM

How does the limited time for the costumes work? Will i lose it after the 5th of January, even if i paid for it?

These costumes are all free. You won't lose any money.

zKoTTe
  • zKoTTe

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 December 2013 - 12:30 PM

Oh, but i will lose them anyway :(

I haven't had the chance to play at all for the last week, Christmas with the family and stuff takes a lot of my time :)

Not_trolling_again
  • Not_trolling_again

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 December 2013 - 01:07 PM Edited by Not_trolling_again, 25 December 2013 - 01:09 PM.

I wish I could actually use Snapmatic and take advantage of all these new filters and stuff, but no, I get the stupid "Online service is disabled on your account" bullsh*t, and there's no way to fix it  :/

Same here... Ive tried everything to get it fixed but none of the things seem to work :(

It's because your Facebook accounts that you linked to your Social Club account is under 18. Unlink your Facebook account and it should fix it.

Apex Predator
  • Apex Predator

git gud or get rekt

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 December 2013 - 01:19 PM

It's because your Facebook accounts that you linked to your Social Club account is under 18. Unlink your Facebook account and it should fix it.

I haven't linked anything but my gamertag :/

Ibunshi
  • Ibunshi

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 December 2013 - 01:59 PM

snow everywhere, looks awesome... i do wish there was a settign where you could have it in singleplayer too though... just have an option to turn it on/off, as it adds a lot of variation and is pretty atmospheric.

Aljohnk
  • Aljohnk

*Intensifies*

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 25 December 2013 - 02:13 PM

Everytime I play race, the handling really sucks and too slidy. And it's really foggy at every night at Blaine County like you can't even see a thing less than half a mile.

Carrythxd
  • Carrythxd

Noot Noot

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 25 December 2013 - 03:53 PM

I havent linked my Facebook acc so that cant be the problem.

Shadow of Zeal
  • Shadow of Zeal

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 December 2013 - 05:41 PM Edited by OldWorldPhoenix, 25 December 2013 - 05:42 PM.

Why would I put Tear Gas, Grenades, and Sticky Bombs on a Christmas list when I can get them anytime at all? 3 masks. For Online. Awesome. How about a Sleigh skin for Choppers? How about a giant candy cane melee weapon, for everyone not just those who fund the online monotony? How about some evil gang of Santa drug smugglers you have to fight to save Franklin/Michael? An ice-ray gun? C4 wrapped in a Christmas present? SOMETHING.

• stjimmy3 likes this

pudcrud
  • pudcrud

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 25 December 2013 - 07:28 PM

Entitled children, most of you.

GTAV2011
  • GTAV2011

GTAV...2013

• Members

Posted 25 December 2013 - 07:36 PM

Great idea Rockstar- snow for just ONE day, the day which happens to be the most celebrated holiday in the world, December 25th. People have plans which don't involve sitting around on GTA all day.

They do shoot themselves in the foot sometimes. It's stuff like this which really makes me think they are either stupid or ignorant. What's the f*cking problem with leaving snow for at least a few days- a week would have been better. The festive period doesn't last one day.

Rant over. Maybe they will bring back snow next year, if they can be arsed. And hopefully for a longer period next time. Lots of people have missed out as a result of Rockstar's selfishness.

• Cutter De Blanc, Luddite, stjimmy3 and 1 other like this

Riqitch8
  • Riqitch8

"She'll make .5 past light speed"

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 December 2013 - 07:41 PM

Great idea Rockstar- snow for just ONE day, the day which happens to be the most celebrated holiday in the world, December 25th. People have plans which don't involve sitting around on GTA all day.

They do shoot themselves in the foot sometimes. It's stuff like this which really makes me think they are either stupid or ignorant. What's the f*cking problem with leaving snow for at least a few days- a week would have been better. The festive period doesn't last one day.

I 2nd this.

Forager
  • Forager

No Count A$$hole

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 December 2013 - 07:54 PM

Well, I missed the snow, too. I was at my daughter's for the holiday and saw it on her roommate's system, but by the time I got home last night (10 p.m. PST) it was just raining like hell in Los Santos.

In any case, the "holiday gifts" are a fun and unexpected addition to what is already a truly great game. I can't wait to get home and try out my new Turtle Beach headphones!

See you on the street, wankers.

0_0.jpg

Aljohnk
  • Aljohnk

*Intensifies*

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 27 December 2013 - 01:44 AM

R* should put snow weather option on multiplayer lobby option. :p

• Hermitor likes this

reform
  • reform

Beaten, battered, bruised, Told to get down

• Members

Posted 27 December 2013 - 11:37 AM

Snow could have lasted until new year or something. Like a lot of others here I didn't get a chance to play GTA with all the actual IRL Christmas stuff going on.

demologik
  • demologik

demologik

• Members

Posted 28 December 2013 - 04:34 AM

I had no clue that there was going to be snow.. I completely missed it. real sad.

Bonnano
  • Bonnano

i hate the mexican that screams "f*ck me in the ass"

• BUSTED!
  • North-Korea

Posted 29 December 2013 - 08:45 PM

What the hell happened to the snapmatic filters and depth of field and expressions? They are suddenly gone now, is it because I am using Prologue outfit or what? (Completed main storyline).

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users