» «

which apartment is the best

43 replies to this topic
  • codename_duchess

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 26 December 2013 - 12:49 AM

Tinsel Towers up the road has a better view of the action and is a few blocks from LSC.
It's the one used in the game trailer. It's 286k I believe.
Don't waste your money at Eclipse, it's Troll Central there and the interiors and garages are all the same.

Kinda agree, everyone goes for Ecplise apartments.

Choose this and you may get less crowd.

the 391k apartment is not too far away from the city centre and there is a clothes shop an ammo shop and LSC are not that far away many roads to get away quickly the garage is easy to access and i don't crash much into it

Go with what you want, it's your apartment! :)

Tinsel Towers seemed like a better option then Eclipse Towers. It's always really busy there as lot's of people seem to have those apartments. As far as the view, either apartment in Tinsel Towers give you a great view of any battles going on outside.
It also has an awesome spot by the garage to scope out anyone coming after you. You get a great hiding spot and the use of sticky bombs may be extremely handy lol

Weasel, I don't like living in the GTA ghetto (Eclipse)

Agreed. That's a better option than Eclipse Towers. Even the one opposite Weasel Plaza was nice too

• Kampioen

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 December 2013 - 12:57 AM

weazel plaza 335 dollar apt 101 best in game for losing cops, best view, ten car garage, no questions asked unless your a douche who wants the 'best' most expensive apartment  because your rich and you can buy it. I have more money than most people (didnt ask for the money) and i still choose weazel plaza over anything.

I have the same one. I agree it has the best view. You can see the beach, the skyline and the hills. It's the highest floor apartment in the game I think.

Tbh you are not going to spend much time in your apartment, so go for any 10 car-garage, i went for the 200k and im happy about that

I spawn there every time I start the game.

• Deagy87

Apex Stalkers

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 26 December 2013 - 12:58 AM

I had the 391 k eclipse literally since the start of the game.view is unreal!shame about the mayhem there tho thats its downfall

the 400 k is a load of muck thats all i have to say about that

im now in the 286k tinsel towers one and i have to say i love it.so close to lsc,great view of the city and streets and never any campers outside

the weasel ones have a good view too and the driveway and garage is very appealing ill prob move there next

the richards majestic also are nice

anywhere but the 400k muck hole really..

• smokingndriving

• Members

Posted 26 December 2013 - 01:03 AM Edited by smokingndriving, 26 December 2013 - 01:07 AM.

I've tried nearly every high-end building and wound up going back to Tinsel. Great location, good garage and oddly (and I hope this continues) not that populated in comparison to some of the other ones.

Also, I like the walled off pool area in the back up the stairs for hiding when I have a bounty. Someone can get you from the air, but on land, someone really has to come up there to try to get you and there's only one entrance to the pool area.

Other than that, convenient location and frequent action outside the window.

No offense to the people who live at Eclipse, but I would never live there - just always seems like a warzone out front. Weazel started to seem that way a bit too. Doesn't seem like many people live at Richards. Integrity Way is a good choice.

• K-ROSE

45 mins Southeast of Thibodaux, Louisiana

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 December 2013 - 02:27 AM

The 400k is my favorite because of the scenic mountain view. I don't want to see the sh*t cityscape. But the war outside does suck. 

• mneilan

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 27 December 2013 - 06:16 PM

i wish you can have more than one apartment would love to go between the different apartments and there should be apartments to buy outside of the city and you should be able to buy houses too

• iPushYayo

El Chapos Capo

• Members

Posted 27 December 2013 - 06:29 PM

Though I enjoyed my stay in the projects (eclipse), I must say I like weasel 101 more, off street garage and even better view then the 391k eclipse.

• SlammedSultanRS

Stoned beyond belief! connecticut FTW

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 December 2013 - 06:37 PM

richards majestic is by far thee best apartment in the game. BEST view, 10 car garage and the drive way is pretty cool because if your running from the cops just fly down to the door with the car and wait for a second.. even if the cops are rite there it always lets you in regaurdless.

• Bob_Loblaw

Kawa Wookie ( JAH OSKAR! )

• Members

Posted 27 December 2013 - 06:38 PM Edited by Bob_Loblaw, 27 December 2013 - 06:43 PM.

I have the Richard Majestic Apt 51 (253K i think) and I am really pleased with since it is close to LSC almost in a straight line, clothing shop and Ammunation store. Also the view is great although I spend most my time in the garage when i'm home to switch cars.....go figure.

I also have a helipad but sadly the lift does not go up to it so if I land on top I basejump to the ground :/

EDiT: it's also close to the golf club and almost in a straight line also so it takes few seconds to arrive in say an Entity.

Weasel Tower is just next to my apt so that is also well within distance of all the above locations. I'm not sure it has a helipad though.

• SlammedSultanRS likes this

• SlammedSultanRS

Stoned beyond belief! connecticut FTW

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 December 2013 - 06:39 PM

plus.. only little kids buy the eclipse towers or whatever.. i always see stupid looking dollar sign rims on adders or whatever the hell there ugly lime green with purple rims and stupid stripes and sh*t cars coming out of there

• Raylion

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 December 2013 - 06:46 PM Edited by Raylion, 27 December 2013 - 06:48 PM.

51 Richards Majestic is the best view and the location isn't bad (you can see the Ferris Wheel on the pier).  Had Eclipse Towers but sold it in the end as I wanted a better view.

See the youtube link below for all high end apartment views:

• am30

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 27 December 2013 - 06:53 PM

Weazel Plaza for me.  It's central, has a reasonably good escape route in and out and their are rarely grifers waiting at the door.

The same can be said for the one Rockford Drive, though the route in/out is even better.  The only drawback was the 2 car garage.

• SuperJude™

Lifelong fan of the number "42"

• D1RTY12
  • None

Posted 27 December 2013 - 09:24 PM

None. Apartments are the biggest waste of time in this game now that you can't wait out bounties.

You're best off just getting a 10 car garage.

• apollon_13

Professional fa**ot

• Members
  • Afghanistan

Posted 27 December 2013 - 10:11 PM

the 205k one cheap SAME AS THE 400K ONE and close to the beach hmmmmmmm cool

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users