Photo

which apartment is the best

43 replies to this topic
mneilan
  • mneilan

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 24 December 2013 - 11:42 AM

tell me what apartment you think is the best and why do you think it's the best 

TheCloudProject
  • TheCloudProject

Diamond Viper

• Members

Posted 24 December 2013 - 12:15 PM Edited by TheCloudProject, 24 December 2013 - 12:18 PM.

Eclipse Towers, Apt 31 - $400,000

It's expensive but it's great, featuring a ten car garage, popular location, near the main LSC, good view, common apartment.

It's also easy for glitches and getting away from bounties, this is truly the best apartment, I know from experience.

This is the very first apartment I've owned and I've had it for about 2 months, you will not regret buying it!

Here have a look at this http://gtaforums.com...hotos-included/

And also, sorry to say but you posted in the wrong section of GTA Online.

mneilan
  • mneilan

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 24 December 2013 - 12:44 PM

i think that the 391k apartment is better as the view is looking over the whole city while the 400k one looks over the mountains 

TheCloudProject
  • TheCloudProject

Diamond Viper

• Members

Posted 24 December 2013 - 12:46 PM

i think that the 391k apartment is better as the view is looking over the whole city while the 400k one looks over the mountains 

But what about the location, garage etc.

mneilan
  • mneilan

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 24 December 2013 - 12:55 PM

the 391k apartment is not too far away from the city centre and there is a clothes shop an ammo shop and LSC are not that far away many roads to get away quickly the garage is easy to access and i don't crash much into it

• TheCloudProject likes this

Malibu454
  • Malibu454

Bite Me..

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 December 2013 - 02:44 PM

Tinsel Towers up the road has a better view of the action and is a few blocks from LSC.
It's the one used in the game trailer. It's 286k I believe.
Don't waste your money at Eclipse, it's Troll Central there and the interiors and garages are all the same.

TheCloudProject
  • TheCloudProject

Diamond Viper

• Members

Posted 24 December 2013 - 02:58 PM

Tinsel Towers up the road has a better view of the action and is a few blocks from LSC.
It's the one used in the game trailer. It's 286k I believe.
Don't waste your money at Eclipse, it's Troll Central there and the interiors and garages are all the same.

Kinda agree, everyone goes for Ecplise apartments.

Choose this and you may get less crowd.

the 391k apartment is not too far away from the city centre and there is a clothes shop an ammo shop and LSC are not that far away many roads to get away quickly the garage is easy to access and i don't crash much into it

Go with what you want, it's your apartment! :)

Malibu454
  • Malibu454

Bite Me..

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 December 2013 - 04:00 PM

If your playing totally legit (which is cool) then go for Del Perro
It's only 200k. So the view is of the parking lot but who cares. Are ya gonna sit there and look out the window?
You can see all the action sky view on the TV anyway.
Or get a 10 car lockup near the airport only about 100k and LSC close by.
The apartments were supposed to be for the heists, but the way it's going who knows when that will happen.
You could upgrade later and get 1/2 your money back. The 10 car garages have TVs also..

mneilan
  • mneilan

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 24 December 2013 - 04:22 PM

i like the view from the window as i am in my apartment a lot

LeoV
  • LeoV

The Invincible R.E.G.I.S Mark V

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 December 2013 - 06:55 PM

I have had all the 10 car ones and the one I finally settled on is the 205,000$ Kinda near the beach. Honestly I don't see the point of a high view. I'd rather be able to see stuff going on in the street like I can with this one. Plus whatever lobby I was in there was almost always people camping outside the 400k one.

mneilan
  • mneilan

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 24 December 2013 - 07:17 PM

what about the middle end and low end apartments i hear nobody is taking about them

MrMunchs
  • MrMunchs

Peon

• Members

Posted 24 December 2013 - 07:55 PM

Eclipse towers....If you want to get shot every time you drive your car out of your garage.
  • LeoV likes this

L0UNG3R
  • L0UNG3R

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 December 2013 - 12:07 AM

I got one in front of Eclipse Towers, I think it's called Tinsel Towers, Apt 29.

It's fairly safe and very close to LSC, the view is pretty good.

Another one I got is 4 Integrity Way (Apt 35 I think) which I choose because of central location, it's also very quiet around it. (inside)

mneilan
  • mneilan

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 25 December 2013 - 01:18 AM

why does everyone buy the Eclipse Towers

Mpirerocks
  • Mpirerocks

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 25 December 2013 - 04:08 AM

Weasel plaza because of location and driveway access. Figure 8 outside my garage is perfect for drift practice..

BlakeAlv
  • BlakeAlv

Admin Yo

• Members

Posted 25 December 2013 - 05:45 AM

weazel plaza 335 dollar apt 101 best in game for losing cops, best view, ten car garage, no questions asked unless your a douche who wants the 'best' most expensive apartment  because your rich and you can buy it. I have more money than most people (didnt ask for the money) and i still choose weazel plaza over anything.

• CenMan, iPushYayo and Sugar Free Nos like this

UrbanForce22
  • UrbanForce22

likes big butts and he cannot lie.

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 25 December 2013 - 11:20 PM

I like the Del Perro Heights, Apt 7 it's the cheapest 10-car garage, and it's really quiet on the outside, unlike the 400k one.

It's really close to a Ammu-Nation store and the main LSC isn't that far away.

Ciaran
  • Ciaran

• The Connection
  • Ireland
  • Contribution Award [GTA Online]

Posted 25 December 2013 - 11:58 PM

Weazel Plaza, Great location and you don't get bothered as much as the Eclipse towers, awesome driveway too

Moved back to GTA Online
  • Sugar Free Nos likes this

God-eater
  • God-eater

Ah, so that's how you change that.

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 December 2013 - 12:07 AM

Weazel Plaza - location is central to LSC, Ammu-nation, stores, freeway access and not too far from a chopper spawn. The separated entrances for the Apt and the Garage make ditching cops and campers significantly easier. 

• codename_duchess likes this

ThatG
  • ThatG

Rat

• Members

Posted 26 December 2013 - 12:09 AM

Tbh you are not going to spend much time in your apartment, so go for any 10 car-garage, i went for the 200k and im happy about that

chad_kal
  • chad_kal

Rat

• Members

Posted 26 December 2013 - 12:12 AM

weazel plaza 335 dollar apt 101 best in game for losing cops, best view, ten car garage, no questions asked unless your a douche who wants the 'best' most expensive apartment  because your rich and you can buy it. I have more money than most people (didnt ask for the money) and i still choose weazel plaza over anything.

yep yep this guy is right! Weazel 101 is best view in game, very very nice. The 400k view sucks!! It's looking at the mountains not the city, very boring view. If u must live in eclipse towers pick the second most expensive (but it's the highest floor apt) it has the best view. You can see the vinewood sign the best and overlooks the city, also very nice.

The best bargain I think is Richards majestic, the more expensive of the two apt. It's like 250-280k (something like that) and has a very very good view for the price. And it has a cool garage:location,

Themonsterhunter
  • Themonsterhunter

Bounty Hunter

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 December 2013 - 12:15 AM

Personally I prefer the 391k as opposed to the 400k one mainly for the view. The location is pretty good and all being close enough to downtown that you can join in on the action pretty quick if you wanted, but also being far enough away that you aren't necessarily sucked into the mayhem that usually occurs in downtown.

ZeusMowat_278
  • ZeusMowat_278

Big Homie

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 26 December 2013 - 12:17 AM

Richars Majestic.

S-M-O-K-E
  • S-M-O-K-E

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 26 December 2013 - 12:17 AM

Any apt at tinsel or weasel. Both have prime locations and dont have WW3 going on outside.

darkwar854
  • darkwar854

Ghetto Star

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 December 2013 - 12:33 AM

The weasel plaza is by far the best apartment to get.  Practically no one lives there, because most people waste money on the 400k one where they can't even leave their garage.  But the garage is in it's own little plaza where you don't have to fear getting shot.

TimmyM56
  • TimmyM56

January 27th can't come soon enough.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 December 2013 - 12:37 AM

Richars Majestic.

SetOnFire
  • SetOnFire

Need a light ?

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 December 2013 - 12:38 AM

Alta in downtown. Cheap as hell for a luxury suite and in proximity of everything.

Also the view isnt bad if you're into urban landscapes.

JustRob
  • JustRob

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 26 December 2013 - 12:39 AM

I dunno from the top of my head which one I have, but the window where the telescope stands has a view on a construction crane and in the far off distance, the Vinewood sign. After coincidentally watching the Online trailer today, I noticed it's the same apartment as in that trailer. I think it was in the 200k's, definitely not the most expensive one, but I like it. 

I also just found out that all apartments from the same class (small, normal and big) look the exact same, which is dumb in my opinion. I was thinking of buying other apartments to see how they looked, but now I'm glad I didn't.

But, what I'd really like is if you could buy a trailer out in Blaine County or Sandy Shores. I'd love to live in the countryside, far away from the city. But unfortunately that's not an option.

Coyteria
  • Coyteria

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 26 December 2013 - 12:43 AM

Weazel Plaza is simply the best. It features a seperate garage space from your apartment. The tower is brick but it gives a wonderful sense of luxury. The price is around 300k but it is worth it. The view is over the whole city plus the beach and a nice view of the hills. The location is in the middle of town near Los Santos customs, clothes shop and hair dressers.

It is the best.

Weazel Plaza - location is central to LSC, Ammu-nation, stores, freeway access and not too far from a chopper spawn. The separated entrances for the Apt and the Garage make ditching cops and campers significantly easier. 

Any apt at tinsel or weasel. Both have prime locations and dont have WW3 going on outside.

The weasel plaza is by far the best apartment to get.  Practically no one lives there, because most people waste money on the 400k one where they can't even leave their garage.  But the garage is in it's own little plaza where you don't have to fear getting shot.

MoldyDragon
  • MoldyDragon

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 December 2013 - 12:48 AM

Weasel, I don't like living in the GTA ghetto (Eclipse)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users