Photo

(PS3) HELLHOUNDS MC RECRUITING THREAD

26 replies to this topic
Casey_Cadaver
  • Casey_Cadaver

HHMC VP

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 December 2013 - 02:56 AM Edited by Casey_Cadaver, 27 January 2014 - 06:29 PM.

Hellhounds%20Banner.png

Blaine County's HELLHOUNDS MC is now recruiting.

0_0.jpg

Like any MC you are required to ride as a prospect until you are patched in. How long you remain a prospect depends on you. Check our site and familiarize yourself with the club rules. 

If you're here for your own stats or to boast about your K/D, go somewhere else.

This is a tight knit crew, and we are allies with well known clubs on PS3. We expect you to treat everyone in the tribe as your own.

0_0.jpg

Click these links. See what we're about.

SOCIAL CLUB

PROSPECT SOCIAL CLUB PAGE

OFFICIAL WEBSITE

RULES

RIDING FORMATIONS

HIERARCHY

Post any questions or comments below. 

0_0.jpg

• NBcuber likes this

Casey_Cadaver
  • Casey_Cadaver

HHMC VP

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 December 2013 - 07:20 AM Edited by Casey_Cadaver, 30 December 2013 - 08:04 AM.

0_0.jpg

HHMC RECRUITMENT UPDATE 

- All leadership positions have been filled.

- We are now working our prospects into Enforcer positions.

- We will cap off the members at 20 and close the recruiting until positions open up/we're ready for a new charter.

That leaves eight spots to fill.

0_0.jpg

brose_sfr
  • brose_sfr

brozilla

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 December 2013 - 07:17 PM Edited by brose_sfr, 31 December 2013 - 12:18 AM.

a newly made friend just joined you guys. he's a good dude. hope all goes well.

Casey_Cadaver
  • Casey_Cadaver

HHMC VP

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 January 2014 - 10:30 PM

Recruitment is now closed. 

Casey_Cadaver
  • Casey_Cadaver

HHMC VP

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 January 2014 - 06:33 PM

RECRUITMENT IS NOW OPEN

0_0.jpg

Read the above, read our rules, and apply. Once we receive your application we will send you a questionnaire and schedule an interview with you in-game. All present during the interview will then decide whether or not you are a good fit. Thanks in advance and good luck. 

SouthSideChamp
  • SouthSideChamp

Street fighter

• Members

Posted 27 January 2014 - 07:05 PM

Would y'all be interested in a rivalry ?

Glarke
  • Glarke

Crackhead

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 27 January 2014 - 08:19 PM

What time zone would most members be in?

Black & White
  • Black & White

Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 January 2014 - 08:49 PM

Would y'all be interested in a rivalry ?

What? How can you offer rivalries, how does that work? Give the club a reason and you'll be a rival, a dead one.

rise_n_demise
  • rise_n_demise

LeTs RaGe

• Members

Posted 27 January 2014 - 09:53 PM

Hey man i had just put up a post looking for a motorcycle crew thats active and serious about there brother hood and i found you all i have sent a request to join the paige on rock star social club take it easy bro

Casey_Cadaver
  • Casey_Cadaver

HHMC VP

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 January 2014 - 11:07 PM

Expect a small delay in a response to all applications. No we aren't interested in any "rivalry". Rise... we will be in touch with you on Social Club shortly. And Alan...

Thanks for your two cents.

SouthSideChamp
  • SouthSideChamp

Street fighter

• Members

Posted 28 January 2014 - 12:19 AM

Central time zone . And if y'all don't want that's fine ..

rise_n_demise
  • rise_n_demise

LeTs RaGe

• Members

Posted 28 January 2014 - 12:34 AM

Hey bro I am definitely interested in joining you all.

guygamer1
  • guygamer1

Domestic Battery Commissioner

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 28 January 2014 - 02:06 PM

I strongly urge you to give this crew a swerve. Find something better and not some twat vp with an ego trip who just kicks people willy nilly. Sending abusive messages on social club because you didn't friend him.

Ask black and white as well.

NBcuber
  • NBcuber

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 January 2014 - 05:51 PM

I strongly urge you to give this crew a swerve. Find something better and not some twat vp with an ego trip who just kicks people willy nilly. Sending abusive messages on social club because you didn't friend him.

Just to clarify, the Vice President of HHMC is not Casey, he is the secretary, the Vice President is Leppelin. Regarding the "abusive" messages from Casey, he was just doing his job, making sure we had dedicated prospects, prospects who were willing to listen to directions. On the website it clearly states that all prospects must add officers on PSN, Casey was just enforcing that rule.

dakittyplzr
  • dakittyplzr

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 January 2014 - 06:32 PM

I requested a invite. name is dakittyplzr. hope to hear from you.

SielentMaSScare
  • SielentMaSScare

Badass

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 January 2014 - 08:41 PM

I requested an invite..name:KayJ12

Black & White
  • Black & White

Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 January 2014 - 08:49 PM Edited by Black & White, 28 January 2014 - 08:51 PM.

Just to clarify, the Vice President of HHMC is not Casey, he is the secretary, the Vice President is Leppelin. Regarding the "abusive" messages from Casey, he was just doing his job, making sure we had dedicated prospects, prospects who were willing to listen to directions. On the website it clearly states that all prospects must add officers on PSN, Casey was just enforcing that rule.

No offense, man. Casey obviously thinks that he is something else. From what I've experienced, he seems like a suitable Sgt At Arms, but he is actually the Secretary. He should of told the Sgt At Arms to speak to Guy. Guy took a picture of the conversation and Casey is a little threatening by saying something like "You better attend church or you are out". I don't know about your perspective, but that is a little douche bag like and low quality. Casey kicked me out of the club and said that I'm not welcome to return, but here we are and we have a good standing meeting on Friday. I'm confused as hell. From my real-life experiences, the Secretary doesn't decide whom gets kicked out. Casey made moves by himself without seeking your permission. He was pretty fast with it and didn't consult you nor the Vice-President.

sarCAZum
  • sarCAZum

True.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 January 2014 - 09:29 PM

Yo Black.. i know this aint my crew, and despite my personal feelings on the Puppy Pound MC.. maybe take this conversation to a private chat or private forum.. not really cool to bring your dispute to public like this man.. dont want everyone thinking this is a Drama-filled crew, Do you?

• GunWrath and Thor Shreddington like this

Black & White
  • Black & White

Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 January 2014 - 09:33 PM

Yo Black.. i know this aint my crew, and despite my personal feelings on the Puppy Pound MC.. maybe take this conversation to a private chat or private forum.. not really cool to bring your dispute to public like this man.. dont want everyone thinking this is a Drama-filled crew, Do you?

Sure, man, you are right. Casey is truthfully a disrespectful prick. He called me a pedophile and weak.  :lol:  He has it on himself, man. But sure, you are right.

Casey_Cadaver
  • Casey_Cadaver

HHMC VP

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 January 2014 - 09:46 PM

You are obviously searching for an issue Alan. Leppelin is the one that kicked you out. I actually don't have the powers to remove you. We called a vote, as we always do. You were kicked out. Voting was actually unanimous. The reason? You run your mouth... your posts are an example of that. The First Six decided you don't belong.

Get over it. Move on. You've taken this farther than it needs to go. Posting this our recruitment thread is unnecessary. You could send a message. You could start your own club. It's easy. It's free.

Instead you're trying to make us look bad. Do we need to get this thread locked and start a new one? Please, f*ck off.

Black & White
  • Black & White

Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 January 2014 - 09:57 PM Edited by Black & White, 28 January 2014 - 09:57 PM.

You are obviously searching for an issue Alan. Leppelin is the one that kicked you out. I actually don't have the powers to remove you. We called a vote, as we always do. You were kicked out. Voting was actually unanimous. The reason? You run your mouth... your posts are an example of that. The First Six decided you don't belong.

Get over it. Move on. You've taken this farther than it needs to go. Posting this our recruitment thread is unnecessary. You could send a message. You could start your own club. It's easy. It's free.

Instead you're trying to make us look bad. Do we need to get this thread locked and start a new one? Please, f*ck off.

Oh, right. So you state "I'm sorry about you seeing the comment on your status out of the club". That deeply implies you made the move. Why hasn't Leppelin already confronted me? Yet he sends you, the Secretary. So how come the First Six don't won't be in the club but nearly everyone has agreed on a meeting for Friday. I'm told that I amn't needed in the club but everyone is appearing friendly. No, man. I'm speaking the truth.

Plus - I was speaking to Cuber. Once again, you poke your nose into other people's conversations.

sarCAZum
  • sarCAZum

True.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 January 2014 - 09:59 PM

things written on here are written in ink.. they stay for all to read.. Your issues should be handled behind closed doors. Black the more you talk the more everyone is going to see the reason you were kicked in the first place.. Your showing alot of immaturity right.. just walk away man..

I Respect that fact that you guys would kick out someone for running their mouth.. Drama and Loud Mouth in video games just make you look dumb. and as far as 'role play' clubs go on GTAo you guys seem to be doing it right, keep it up guys. Good luck HHMC.

HDMC out.

guygamer1
  • guygamer1

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 29 January 2014 - 12:40 AM Edited by guygamer1, 29 January 2014 - 12:41 AM.

People have the right to be pre-warned about stuff. They should be warned that joining a crew like this is a waste of time. If they still want to join, then fair play. All I am saying is there are other clubs out there that don't kick people for no reason. Just to clarify, I wasn't kicked myself, I left because I didn't friend the Secretary and he was pm'ing me demands and was generally very rude. 

It's a videogame, some people take it too seriously and need to get a life.

BTW Casey, you're welcome for the bump :cookie:

Casey_Cadaver
  • Casey_Cadaver

HHMC VP

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 January 2014 - 12:42 AM Edited by Casey_Cadaver, 29 January 2014 - 12:45 AM.

lol. You didn't friend anyone. And you were never on. If this is too serious for you join a different crew. Get a life? Get a life and move on if it's no big deal. You didn't even make it out of the "hangaround" period... Most people earn their patch in the amount of time you spent with us. 

Neither of you read the rules. Neither of you became a member. Gamer... you didn't even know who had what position... 

Keep bumping this. We're getting more and more recruits to choose from.

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• BUSTED!
  • United-States
  • Most Helpful [Expression] 2013

Posted 29 January 2014 - 01:09 AM

Take this debate to PM guys.. this is a recruitment topic, don't scare off potential probates.

• sarCAZum likes this

wackytobacky
  • wackytobacky

Dead eye

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 January 2014 - 02:09 AM

PSN: Piece_of_easah

Hey there, just wanted to say that I'd like you to give me a shot at proving my worth in your crew. I have read all the rules, studied formations, and drive a western daemon. You've got my word I'll be respectable and a useful addition to you all.

guygamer1
  • guygamer1

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 29 January 2014 - 11:52 AM

Take this debate to PM guys.. this is a recruitment topic, don't scare off potential probates.

Sorry Gunwrath. I won't say anything further on the matter mate, I've said what I wanted to say :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users