» «
Photo

Cj's Driving Home for Christmas!

1 reply to this topic
Drake Johnson
  • Drake Johnson

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 December 2013 - 02:16 AM Edited by Drake Johnson, 24 December 2013 - 02:18 AM.

Hey guys, me and CJ wish you all a very Merry Christmas! :)

We've been working on some videos over the past few months, we're new to filming and the whole youtube channel thing, but have a real passion for S.A and have enjoyed playing 2 player together since the game first came out back on PS2! I take no responsibilities for the mods in my videos, we simply use them because, well.. they're awesome :) so thank you to all the great modders out there!

I'd appreciate feedback and comments, we're new to this whole filming thing, but we have a real passion for S.A and wanna make some better videos in the future, so some feedback on how to make my videos better would be really appreciated guys =)

Anyway.. Merry Christmas Fellow GTA Lovers xD I hope my video isn't too boring for you guys! And sorry if I posted in wrong section, wasn't sure what section this sort of thing belong in ..

Slave Boy
  • Slave Boy

Obedient

• The Connection
  • Finland
  • Most Talented GFX Artist 2013

Posted 24 December 2013 - 09:41 AM

Yes, there´s a pinned topic "San Andreas Theater" in SA forums. It´s better to post your SA videos there:

http://gtaforums.com...ndreas-theatre/

IV and V have also their pinned Theater topics.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users