Photo

most fun car?

38 replies to this topic
LucasMHD
  • LucasMHD

Off-roader

• Members

Posted 26 December 2013 - 12:01 AM

Don't mean to be a dick, but could the OP please define what he means by fun? 'Cause there are a few vehicles that can be fun, but on different ocasions. Like the Rat Loader can do burnouts, looks cool with the right mods and it handles weird in dirt tracks (which makes it more fun).
Futo's are tricky vehicles, but can be fun if you know how to go sideways (which is a pain in the ass in GTA V).
Carbonizzares are also fun, the sound of that engine is breathtaking, looks REALLY good, super fast, handles great at any terrain...
Sandking's are my favorite. Super tough, after the inclusion of a 4wd traction they became the most capable off-roaders in terms of water crossing/hill climbing/rock crawling.
And there's also the Issi's, super light compacts with amazing handling that can fit in the most unlikely spaces.  Mod it and you will be amazed.

CantThinkOfOne2013
  • CantThinkOfOne2013

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 26 December 2013 - 12:08 AM

Dozer

maxresdefault.jpg

PS-B_C
  • PS-B_C

Thug

• Members

Posted 26 December 2013 - 12:09 AM

The Comet, it's really fast and tail-happy which makes it really challenging, and fun, to drive. Accelerating out of turns feels amazing with that car.
  • stumbles likes this

xInitial D
  • xInitial D

Turbocharged

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 December 2013 - 12:13 AM

The Comet, it's really fast and tail-happy which makes it really challenging, and fun, to drive. Accelerating out of turns feels amazing with that car.

Totally agreed, its been in my garage from the start, all around great car and also amazing for racing.

• stumbles likes this

Flukey
  • Flukey

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 December 2013 - 12:20 AM

Monroe is the quickest small car and handles like a dream on and off road. Keep the armour at 40% I still haven't managed to break mine. Plus when the front end breaks off it looks badass.

Rented
  • Rented

San Andreas Rewind Lead Developer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 December 2013 - 12:22 AM

Khameleon but as it is only available for Collectors Edition you could try an alternative, Coil.

The Manore is fun too and my friend desperately wanted a Sentinel as he had one on his old account and he thought it was fun, we looked for more than a day, nothing and now that he's not playing it spawns quiet often and yes that's fun too!(Convertible)

EarthboundMysfit
  • EarthboundMysfit

Trick

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 December 2013 - 01:54 AM

Coquette

Cheetah

Surano

Monroe

Gauntlet

Carbonizzare

Infernus

Feltzer

Bullet

Vacca

Stinger GT

Mikucki
  • Mikucki

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 26 December 2013 - 02:54 AM

the only car in gta5 that actually handles like a real sports car

0_0.jpg

• stumbles likes this

GrottiCollector
  • GrottiCollector

80s Tom Cruise

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 December 2013 - 06:41 AM

Dominator (muscle), Monroe (sports classic), and Carbonizzare (sports) for driving

Hardtop Manana for modding 

Akuma for thrills

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users