Here you will learn more about Grand Theft Auto V, while having fun and scoring points to rank up in the Leaderboard. Before playing, please read all the rules. Enjoy the game!
- You have to avoid off-topic posts.
- You can not post anything related to pornography, piracy, or anything that might offend someone.
- You can only take a free turn if the last person to guess correctly pass their turn or doesn't post a clue in 16 hours after the confirmation that their guess was correct or after the last clue was given.
- If you want to pass your turn, you have to post it here. However, if you pass your turn you will have to wait one turn until you can guess and score points again.
- You have to try posting clues that have something to do with Grand Theft Auto V, Grand Theft Auto Online or Grand Theft Auto IV and its expansions (in case a character is present in both Grand Theft Auto IV - and maybe on its expansions - and Grand Theft Auto V or Grand Theft Auto Online).
- If two people guess the same character on a turn and it's correct, the point has to go to the user that posted his guess before.
- You have to try posting the character's full name when guessing (in case there are two or more characters with the same first name). For example: you shouldn't say only "Devin", because there are more than one "Devins" in Grand Theft Auto V (Devin from the early missions and Devin Weston).
- You can not edit your post after guessing or posting a clue (you can edit only it if no one posted after you). If you do, please say what you've changed.
- You can not post big counties, cities or states as clues (such as "San Andreas", "Los Santos", or "Blaine County"). However, you can post small towns or states as clues, such as "North Yankton", "Ludendorff", "Paleto Bay" or "Sandy Shores", and you can also post neighborhoods as clues, such as "Rockford Hills" or "Davis". You can also post "Liberty City" (including "Broker", "Dukes", "Bohan" and "Algonquin") - or "Liberty State" - or "Alderney State" as a clue.
- When posting a new clue, you can not edit previous posts if a person has already guessed. Simply make a new post.
- You can not post numbers as clues (such as "2", "two", "second", and others). However, you can give clues such as "He's one of two.".
- You have to avoid posting pictures as clues.
- You can guess only once per each clue given.
- You can only post a new clue after 3 incorrect guesses or if 6 hours have passed since the last guess.
- You have to try posting creative clues. The game is about learning more about Grand Theft Auto.
- You have to avoid saying that a guess is incorrect just after someone guessed it. This helps reducing spam and gives other people a chance to play.
- You have to explain your clues after someone guessed correctly.
- You can not post a fake clue. You need solid evidence that the facts really happened in Grand Theft Auto before posting a clue.
- You have to state in this topic if you change your username (for active players only).
- You have to accept and follow all GTAForums and GTANetwork rules.
Someone will give a clue about a character of Grand Theft Auto V or Grand Theft Auto Online (the GTA Online character is also a valid guess). You'll post a guess, and if you answer it correctly it'll be your turn and you'll earn 1 point. Then you have to give a clue for other players about another character from the game.
If two or more players have the same number of points, the one in the best position will be the one who scored the latest point between them.
|12||Los Santos Police Department||11|
|71||Michael De Santa||1|
|83||Straight Edge Steve||1|
- All Grand Theft Auto: http://gtaforums.com...496060-wo-am-i/.
- Grand Theft Auto III: http://gtaforums.com...94655-who-am-i/.
- Grand Theft Auto Vice City: http://gtaforums.com...95541-who-am-i/.
- Grand Theft Auto San Andreas: http://gtaforums.com...93364-who-am-i/.
- Grand Theft Auto IV: http://gtaforums.com...29956-who-am-i/.
- Fisciletti - for creating the game.
- KaRzY6 - for creating the first Who am I? game of GTAForums.
- nobum62 - for creating the logo of the game and the headers of each section.
- LBBL from Userbars.be - for creating the signatures.
- Take Two Interactive & Rockstar Games - for creating Grand Theft Auto.
- GTANetwork & GTAForums - for hosting the game.
- There are spoilers about Grand Theft Auto in this thread.
- You are welcome to make any suggestions.
Feel free to put those images in your signature.