[PS3] GTA Online Demolition Derby Marathon 12/26

No replies to this topic
Kooler_Than_Luna
  • Kooler_Than_Luna

Felonious Charlatan

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 December 2013 - 01:01 AM

Event Time: Thursday, December 26, 2013 at 7 PM US Eastern / 6 PM US Central / 5 PM US Mountain / 4 PM US Pacific (December 26, 2013 at Midnight GMT) http://www.timezonec...cgi-bin/tzc.tzc
PSN ID: Kooler_Than_Luna

The Demolition Derby Marathon event features over a dozen Content Creator derby arenas such as:

Maze Bank Arena
Davis Quartz Quarry
B.J. Smith Rec Center
The Playboy Mansion
ULSA Athletic Field
TPI Corporate Offices
Vinewood Racetrack
La Mesa Skate Park

General Rules for all derbies:

Grab a vehicle and follow the road signs to the derby arena. When a vehicle has been disabled, it's driver is eliminated from the derby and cannot re-enter with a new vehicle. The last driver(s) with a working vehicle wins.

All of the derbies for this event were created in the Deathmatch Content Creator BETA and feature:

- Weapon restrictions: you won't be grenaded or sticky bombed during the derbies
- Provided vehicles: no need to acquire vehicles and travel to a meeting place,    provided vehicles are all the same model with no armor or other enhancements
- Derby car corrals separated from the derby arenas
- Walled-in arenas that utilize the GTA Online game environment, no open fields with inconsistently enforced out of bounds rules
- Vehicles launched over the arena walls can easily return to competition via small ramps: out of bounds drivers are to immediately return to the arena
- Drivers with burning vehicles will be asked to return to the car corral area until the fire  extinguishes itself or the vehicle explodes
- Break times provided for participants to get a drink, grab a snack, have a smoke, and hit the head: participants are allowed to "sit-out" a derby if they need a longer break

Have your headset set to 'Everyone' while in the session lobby. This is not a role-play event with true to life derby rules and expectations. There are no level, money, apartment/garage or vehicle requirements to participate. Don't grief, troll or harass fellow participants.

Message Kooler_Than_Luna on the PlayStation Network to be added and request an Event Reservation. Participants must be added to my Friends list so I can reinvite drivers in case the GTA Online matchmaking service inadvertantly separates the group. The Event Session will open by 6:30 PM Eastern / 5:30 PM Central / 4:30 PM Mountain / 3:30 Pacific (11:30 PM GMT) and Invites will be sent.

Please let me know if you have any questions or if there is pertinent information which I have failed to include in this post.

• CoachDub25 likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users