Photo

Do firetrucks and Ambulances spawn in the IOS / ANDROID version

43 replies to this topic
Cj from grove street
  • Cj from grove street

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 December 2013 - 10:27 PM

Ok so far when ever I start a killing spree or a huge fire ambulances never spawn neither do firetruck. Do I have to do a mission or something for them to spawn?

• Members
  • Slovakia

Posted 23 December 2013 - 11:11 PM

Ambulances, firetrucks won't spawn in the rural areas and desert. They should, however, spawn in the other areas normally.

Cj from grove street
  • Cj from grove street

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 December 2013 - 11:39 PM

Ambulances, firetrucks won't spawn in the rural areas and desert. They should, however, spawn in the other areas normally.

I know I'm not in the desert, it doesn't spawn anywhere and I'm in los santos

Lee Everett
  • Lee Everett

We need to keep you safe Clementine...

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 December 2013 - 06:18 AM

Do you mean spawn as in randomly at locations or when you kill a pedestrian? (I think they'll only spawn when you kill a ped)

Cj from grove street
  • Cj from grove street

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 December 2013 - 06:59 AM

Do you mean spawn as in randomly at locations or when you kill a pedestrian? (I think they'll only spawn when you kill a ped)

I meant spawn when I kill pedestrians and the ambulances don't come.

elarsen5
  • elarsen5

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 January 2014 - 12:54 AM

They spawn at fire stations and hospitals, but I've never seen one anywhere else

TheOddGamerYT
  • TheOddGamerYT

#Oddsome

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 January 2014 - 11:13 AM

I have exact the same problem on my Android version too. No ambulances even in LS :(

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• GTA Series Staff
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 24 January 2014 - 11:24 AM

I think that when they squeezed the game down to Mobile size some things had to go. Free spawning of emergency vehicles, like the Firefighters/ambulance, was one of them.

khsh97
  • khsh97

Thug

• Members
  • None
  • Helpfulness Award [SA Mission Help]

Posted 08 May 2014 - 06:05 PM

I spawned them both at ocean docks when i destroyed ever vehicles with minigun and they both came to help people. They do spawn in android/ios version but on rare occassions.

QaiserH
  • QaiserH

Dialouges Writer

• Members
  • Pakistan

Posted 11 May 2014 - 03:10 PM

The Ambulance Spwans Just Inside The City Not in Desert And Farms 

• Dyom King likes this

khsh97
  • khsh97

Thug

• Members
  • None
  • Helpfulness Award [SA Mission Help]

Posted 11 May 2014 - 03:38 PM

The Ambulance Spwans Just Inside The City Not in Desert And Farms 

This topic is about ios not pc version. Everyone who has played gta SA on pc or ps2 knows that firetrucks and ambulances spawn in cities not in deserts and small towns. I haven't heard about any vehicle except tractor and harvestor to spawn in farms. First read the topic title carefully then answer.

kassiano7
  • kassiano7

Player Hater

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 16 June 2014 - 03:40 PM

I also caused explosions in LS and will not appear nor ambulâncis or fire trucks have some way to restore it? From the PC version?

BeatenbyMichaelDeSanta
  • BeatenbyMichaelDeSanta

Vapid of Los Santos

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 May 2015 - 02:39 PM Edited by BeatenbyMichaelDeSanta, 16 May 2015 - 02:49 PM.

For me it spawned one time.
In los santos pier i kept snipering peds and ambulance spawned
In las venturas highway snipering cars until they explode firetrucks appear too
Try using sniper may be they spawn
For me it worked but now does'nt work.

Im on gta sa iOS

Proof http://imgur.com/lh4g3NTIts not fake i do not post fake pics and i dont lie

Zoom the photo into ambulance.there is even a medic in there

gangster2332
  • gangster2332

wandering encyclopedia

• BUSTED!
  • United-Arab-Emirates

Posted 16 May 2015 - 02:49 PM

they spawn, but not as often as on pc

BeatenbyMichaelDeSanta
  • BeatenbyMichaelDeSanta

Vapid of Los Santos

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 May 2015 - 02:55 PM

In gta III they always spawn because gta 3 only consumes 480 mb of your mobile device
So rockstar had a chance to save emergency vehicles in III

gangster2332
  • gangster2332

wandering encyclopedia

• BUSTED!
  • United-Arab-Emirates

Posted 16 May 2015 - 03:12 PM

in gta 3 mobile mr whoopees also spawn extremely often :p

Razorbill
  • Razorbill

Like wielding deagle on bicycles!

• Members
  • England

Posted 12 February 2017 - 06:13 PM Edited by Razorbill, 13 February 2017 - 03:21 AM.

I have had rare emergency responses from the fire department and local hospital is LS. These images mostly capture the fire truck, but this is proof that it does happen on iOS (iPad).

http://m.imgur.com/a/bj1UT

I always load the game every time I got wasted or busted because I like good stats but for some reason when I died and just kept playing the fire truck and ambulance started working, that's when I took the screenshots above... so I loaded up again and of course it doesn't work! :(

VOIDACID2000
  • VOIDACID2000

Snitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 February 2017 - 08:58 PM

One time an ambulance appeared in the distance but it disappeared after half a second. I've seen a fire truck spawn just once, in the Embarcadero when I was shooting grenades from the ferry building roof. So apparently they do have code to spawn on mobile but a glitch makes them despawn.

Razorbill
  • Razorbill

Like wielding deagle on bicycles!

• Members
  • England

Posted 13 February 2017 - 03:07 AM

One time an ambulance appeared in the distance but it disappeared after half a second. I've seen a fire truck spawn just once, in the Embarcadero when I was shooting grenades from the ferry building roof. So apparently they do have code to spawn on mobile but a glitch makes them despawn.

Yeah, I was trying to get it to work by starting a fire in Grove St and the fire truck would always spawn down the road and then disappear...

wati wati
  • wati wati

JoE

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by lil weasel, 2 weeks ago.

EDIT << Merged same topic >>

Hey guys, I've been playing GTA San Andreas on android and I noticed that emergency vehicles like ambulance and firetrucks do not spawn like in pc. Is there any way to fix this problem?

ACM-Jan
  • ACM-Jan

Usually helpful, BUT very defensive upon disrespect

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 2 weeks ago

just the way rockstar designed it, lack of performance on mobile devices most likely, get over it or carry windows laptop with you.

wati wati
  • wati wati

JoE

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 2 weeks ago

just the way rockstar designed it, lack of performance on mobile devices most likely, get over it or carry windows laptop with you.

I can't afford a laptop. Anyway I found a video about high draw distance mod. Will this help? I'm desperate.

ACM-Jan
  • ACM-Jan

Usually helpful, BUT very defensive upon disrespect

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by ACM-Jan, 2 weeks ago.

If you still did not understand: firetruck and ambulance DO NOT spawn in traffic for android and ios version of gta san andreas, it's unclear as of why its like that.

modding afaik wont fix that.

OrionSR
  • OrionSR

Chain Game Development Team

• Feroci
  • None
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA & Modding]

Posted A week ago

Ambulances and Firetrucks do spawn on Android. I suspect it's the same for iOS but I can't confirm it, or try the cleo script I wrote to force them to spawn. I used this script in the dessert where I could see far ahead without obstructions. The emergency response vehicles spawn reliably far ahead of CJ when the script was executed, and then they disappeared in about 1 second. Nothing I tried in-game would allow me to keep them on screen longer, but I'm more likely to believe the occasional report from players that have seen them.

• wati wati likes this

wati wati
  • wati wati

JoE

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted A week ago

Ambulances and Firetrucks do spawn on Android. I suspect it's the same for iOS but I can't confirm it, or try the cleo script I wrote to force them to spawn. I used this script in the dessert where I could see far ahead without obstructions. The emergency response vehicles spawn reliably far ahead of CJ when the script was executed, and then they disappeared in about 1 second. Nothing I tried in-game would allow me to keep them on screen longer, but I'm more likely to believe the occasional report from players that have seen them.

Where's the script?

GTA_The_Series
  • GTA_The_Series

GET OFF MY BACK GERALD. PISS OFF AND TAKE THIS L

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago Edited by GTA_The_Series, A week ago.

This is very old news. Yes, your correct. On few occasions while playing SA on my SG6 and my SG8 the paramedics and Firefighers do spawn it's just that rarely they have the limits to spawn due to game limitations for SA to run at least mid-performance on mobile devices.

-The same thing happened with the VC mobile port. R* had to scrap out the pararmedic and Firefighters due to limitations on mobile.

What @ACM-Jan said in a similar way, R* and Wardrum studios had to go under some changes to get SA to run on at least mid-performance as i mentioned. It seems like cutting out a few small details would make the game run at least on low-to medium settings.

-This issue is also the reason why aircraft in the sky don't spawn as well. If you played SA for years on consoles or PC you'd noticed every few times you would hear and witness a plane flying in the sky. That isn't the case with mobile ports of SA. They almost never spawn at all. On a few times you look up the sky, you can see a plane getting close to CJ. But as soon it comes close, it disappears in a second. So it's like planes weren't meant to spawn in the sky on the mobile ports.

So far the only gta's on mobile that feature Abulance and Firefighters spawning every single time are GTAIII and GTALCS. Those mobile gta's have every detail due the the fact that the map was way smaller and there wasn't any problem adding in extra detail regarding Abulances and Fire trucks spawning.

It sucks till this day because everytime you kill peds or start fires there isn't any emergency vehicles spawning besides police cars with officers inside them. It's a loss of small details but i didn't really care at first. Didn't really ruin gameplay that much.

wati wati
  • wati wati

JoE

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted A week ago Edited by wati wati, A week ago.

If you still did not understand: firetruck and ambulance DO NOT spawn in traffic for android and ios version of gta san andreas, it's unclear as of why its like that.
modding afaik wont fix that.

I tried the mod I just showed you and it works. The only problem is the author of the mod have put a lot of bloat features on it and cranked the draw distance too high. Is it possible to remake this mod with some little adjustments? Here's my short gameplay:
https://m.youtube.co...e&v=4qEgEC37t8Q

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• GTA Series Staff
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted A week ago

I tried the mod I just showed you and it works. The only problem is the author of the mod have put a lot of bloat features on it and cranked the draw distance too high. Is it possible to remake this mod with some little adjustments? Here's my short gameplay:
https://m.youtube.co...e&v=4qEgEC37t8Q

Questions about Modding belong in the Modding Forums, not here.

Simply_Wasted
  • Simply_Wasted

YOU CHUBBY MUTHAF*CKA!!! -Sherm Head Ryder (1992)

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

-This issue is also the reason why aircraft in the sky don't spawn as well. If you played SA for years on consoles or PC you'd noticed every few times you would hear and witness a plane flying in the sky. That isn't the case with mobile ports of SA. They almost never spawn at all. On a few times you look up the sky, you can see a plane getting close to CJ. But as soon it comes close, it disappears in a second. So it's like planes weren't meant to spawn in the sky on the mobile ports.

This has always bothered me tbh. I had so much fun shooting down airplanes each time they randomly passed. It was so fun :p I'm mentioning it because i also knew that the Abulance and Fire Fighters never spawned on the mobile port of SA. I'm not sure what the f*ck wardrum did to f*ck this up. Because if i'm correct they also worked on VC's mobile port to and they disabled the emergency vehicles besides the police one. I agree with you on the part that i'm 100% sure R* and Wardrum struggled to actually port and get SA working due to the massive size of the map. But i never understood what the hell was the deal with VC's mobile port?? VC's map is freaking small as f*ck compared to SA.

Not only that but again correct me if i'm wrong but wasn't III's map bigger than VC's? I never understood these cuts other than SA's possible excuses. Lucid got everything right in thier port on LCS. And tbh that mod above few post looks really bland. Wouldn't really stand SA looking like that.

I mean don't mean to be arguing with R* or wardrum or anything, but if i could take my Xbox original everywhere i wouldn't really be complaining :p

OrionSR
  • OrionSR

Chain Game Development Team

• Feroci
  • None
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA & Modding]

Posted A week ago Edited by OrionSR, A week ago.

R* had to scrap out the pararmedic and Firefighters due to limitations on mobile.

This sounds like speculation to me. Someone posted somewhere what they thought was a logical answer and everyone keeps repeating it. Can you point to an official R*/Wardrum report with a similar statement?

Observations suggest the feature was not cut. It's just broken. Lot's of things are broken in the mobile version. Wardrum didn't put much thought into this port and didn't bother to fix any issues. I doubt anyone made any decision regarding the emergency response vehicles beyond refusing to fix the issue when it was reported. 

EMT Spawn Scripts for CleoA are included in the spoiler.

Spoiler

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users