Photo

Ps vita gta multiplayer

3 replies to this topic
Nameajh
  • Nameajh

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 December 2013 - 09:48 PM

How does it work is it like the psp version? I wanna download it but idk if it still had multiplayer and does the game play like the psp version?

Lee Everett
  • Lee Everett

We need to keep you safe Clementine...

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 December 2013 - 01:45 AM

I think it's only compatible with PSVita versions of the game, I tried to link it up with my brother (who was borrowing my original PSP) while I was on the Vita and it didn't work.

gta1324
  • gta1324

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 January 2014 - 06:15 PM Edited by gta1324, 04 January 2014 - 06:17 PM.

I think it's only compatible with PSVita versions of the game, I tried to link it up with my brother (who was borrowing my original PSP) while I was on the Vita and it didn't work.

It does work I tryed with my friend

It not working means two things

1_you are not on the same network channel

or

2_You or your brother may have different versions of the game( euro ver don't work with us ver)

Edit :It is not global muliplayer It is adhoc multiplayer meaning you and only play with people around you.

Lee Everett
  • Lee Everett

We need to keep you safe Clementine...

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 January 2014 - 12:05 AM

It does work I tryed with my friend

It not working means two things

1_you are not on the same network channel

or

2_You or your brother may have different versions of the game( euro ver don't work with us ver)

Edit :It is not global muliplayer It is adhoc multiplayer meaning you and only play with people around you.

Kk thanks for clarifying that, thought that it was just the Vita and PSP that weren't compatible with one another with certain games.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users