» «
Photo

Scarfo Crime Family (Xbox 360)

8 replies to this topic
ScarfoCF
  • ScarfoCF

The Best In The Family Business

• Members

Posted 23 December 2013 - 08:31 PM Edited by ScarfoCF, 23 December 2013 - 09:21 PM.

3de506624c5487ebeea3dcf28bf97614db06a5bd

The Scarfo crime family is an Italian American criminal organization based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. It is one of the most active American Mafia families outside of the Five Families of New York. The family has been known to hold territory or influence in other nearby areas outside Philadelphia, including Atlantic City, South Jersey, Trenton, Camden, Chester, Wilmington, Baltimore, and Newark. The Philadelphia family is notorious for its violence, partially due to having a succession of very violent bosses.

We are a Xbox 360 Crew/Crime Family that plays together often to have fun, dominate enemies, make money, earn respect, and more. We have meetings every week, and are a very fun group to be apart of. Our family members are mature, skilled, friendly, and welcoming.

If interested, you must abide by our few rules:

• Do Not Kill Other Family Members On Purpose. If it is clearly an accident and the other member is not happy about it then you two can fight it out and squash it. 
  • Do not disrespect other family members. At the end of the day, this is a family business and there are plenty of enemies out there to disrespect instead of each other.
  • No Modding/Cheating Allowed. We want only legit players that do not cheat for their advantage (such as god mode)

Everything you need to know will get to explained to you by the Don of the family and/or other family members will get you caught up. If you're not caught up by the next upcoming meeting then you will be filled in there.

You Must:

• Have a microphone/headset
  • Be at-least 13 years old
  • Complete 3 tests given to you as basically a try-out to get in
  • Have a K/D Ratio of at-least 1.10 (If lower, you can still be tried out and accepted if your skills are impressive)
  • Dress to Kill / Wear a suit
  • Set SFAM as your Active Crew

We started up on December, 14, 13 and currently have 23 members with a good number of gamertag changes (and will continue to grow).

We are also looking for members who are willing to change their GT somewhere along the lines as it makes our family look more presentable and members with GT changes are promoted from Street Soldier to Hitman and are assigned assassinations for pay.

If interested in joining, Message: Don J Scarfo 

on XBL and you will be contacted shortly.

Social Club: Here

Thanks for your time and interest.

Nicodemo_Scarfo5.JPG

- Scarfo Crime Family

Black & White
  • Black & White

Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 December 2013 - 08:41 PM

Well done, bro. This topic actually looks brilliant and you've clearly spent the time to read the forum guidelines and contribute/dedicate your time to the topic.

Best of luck.  :^: 

• ScarfoCF likes this

ScarfoCF
  • ScarfoCF

• Members

Posted 23 December 2013 - 08:44 PM

Well done, bro. This topic actually looks brilliant and you've clearly spent the time to read the forum guidelines and contribute/dedicate your time to the topic.

Best of luck.  :^: 

Appreciate the feedback! 

• Black & White likes this

thegodfather23
  • thegodfather23

Don of Cavino Family

• BUSTED!

Posted 23 December 2013 - 09:49 PM

Afternoon Don Scarfo.I'd like to join your Family.I am on everyday.I am 15 years old.I own numerous suits.And I am rank 25,because I had to restart.

ScarfoCF
  • ScarfoCF

• Members

Posted 24 December 2013 - 04:57 AM

Afternoon Don Scarfo.I'd like to join your Family.I am on everyday.I am 15 years old.I own numerous suits.And I am rank 25,because I had to restart.

Message me on XBL: Don J Scarfo

As soon as I contact you, let me know you're the rank 25.

ScarfoCF
  • ScarfoCF

• Members

Posted 24 December 2013 - 10:42 PM

Bump - Looking for skilled, loyal, and active members!

ScarfoCF
  • ScarfoCF

• Members

Posted 26 December 2013 - 12:28 AM Edited by ScarfoCF, 26 December 2013 - 09:26 PM.

Removed

Toke
  • Toke

Gonna cover you in sh*t like a ton of pigeons

• Angels of Death MC
  • NATO
  • Contribution Award [Gangs]

Posted 26 December 2013 - 01:47 AM

Limit your bumping to once a week please.

ScarfoCF
  • ScarfoCF

• Members

Posted 26 December 2013 - 09:27 PM Edited by ScarfoCF, 26 December 2013 - 09:27 PM.

Limit your bumping to once a week please.

I will from now on.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users