Photo

Mikhail Kalashnikov died

96 replies to this topic
Eris
  • Eris

Ghetto Star

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 25 December 2013 - 12:56 AM Edited by Nipperkins, 25 December 2013 - 12:56 AM.

Why's he doing it then? He joked about Mandela being dead too.

Who the f*ck cares? None of us knew the guy. Why should we act like we did?
Just because you are ignorant about firearms doesn't mean we all are.

RIP another great man.
image.jpg

Who gives a sh*t? He invented a machine that's only purpose is to kill people. Why should I show him any respect?

Oh the irony. Saying others do not know anything about Kalashnikov when he himself does not know why he invented the 47. He invented it hoping it would help humanity, he himself regretted later that it fell into the wrong hands. 

Considering you are already a racist git, it isn't a surprise to see you spew such stupid statements on the internet.

I don't care if he thought it would "help humanity". He created a machine that's used to kill other human beings. That just makes him delusional as well as malicious.

And racist? :lol: Love to hear how you came up with that one.

Both by Kalashnikov:

Blame the Nazi Germans for making me become a gun designer ... I always wanted to construct agriculture machinery."
I created a weapon to defend the borders of my motherland. It's not my fault that it's being used where it shouldn't be. The politicians are more to blame for this.

So what? He invented a machine that's sole purpose is to murder other human beings. I don't feel any particular sorrow over his passing. The fact that he doesn't feel any guilt that his invention was used to kill millions of innocents speaks volumes.

ExtremoMania
  • ExtremoMania

Been saving it for a rainy day...

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 25 December 2013 - 01:18 AM

All I can say is RIP to the man who has been the inventor of the classic assault rifle that never jams in any condition at that time.

Vercetti42
  • Vercetti42

I have moved to a new account.

• BUSTED!
  • India
  • Best Contributor [Gaming] 2012

Posted 25 December 2013 - 03:07 AM

So he created a weapon to hope it helps humanity? LMAO.

I've created the Atom Bomb.. definitely to help humanity. C'mon Ace...

Sorry I should have made my meaning plainer. He invented a weapon but did not expect it to fall in the wrong hands. You can't put the blame purely on the gunmaker simply because terrorists used the weapon to kill innocent human beings afterwards. It's not like he went up to the terrorists and said 'Yo I made a gun better than the carbine, use it'. It's stupid to point the blame at him.

@Harley: Yeah I get it. Quit your trolling, it's not funny and makes you sound lame.

@Nipperkins: Yeah you are a racist scumbag who thinks Indians are 'below par' and says that India is an uneducated country. Yeah I get it too.

bread
  • bread

Organic

• The Connection
  • United-States

Posted 25 December 2013 - 03:52 AM

I prefer the Carbine to the 47. I like the look of the Carbine better but I've always felt that the 47 was more powerful.

Please don't judge a weapon you've used in COD. Thank you.

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

Founder And Opening Batsman: Vinewood Cricket Club

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 25 December 2013 - 03:58 AM

I prefer the Carbine to the 47. I like the look of the Carbine better but I've always felt that the 47 was more powerful.

I wonder how many times you will say that in this thread. It really makes you sound cool

BurgerKingpeaceRingpie
  • BurgerKingpeaceRingpie

GTAF Football Team Captain

• Leone Family Mafia
  • None
  • Most Desperate Campaign Poster 2015
    April Fools Winner 2015
    Bloody Ungrateful 2016

Posted 25 December 2013 - 04:01 AM

The moral of this thread: Bourgeois militaries killing each other and civilians = A OK. "Terrorist groups" utilize the gun for the same purposes = regrettable it's "fallen in the wrong hands."

Buncha mental gymnasts up in here., 

Janky
  • Janky

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 December 2013 - 04:20 AM Edited by Limitless, 25 December 2013 - 04:27 AM.

The AK-47 fires a 7.62 cartridge compared to the M4 Carbine which fires a 5.56 NATO cartridge. So yea, as you stated, it is more powerful. The larger round does deliver a lot more punch and stopping power. Although the majority of the weapon systems issued in the U.S. military fires a 5.56 NATO cartridge; like the M4, M16, and the M249. This is because soldiers can carry more ammo on their person and in a smaller magazine (do to the size and weight). They're both two good rounds with their strengths and weaknesses.

You can also compare the two for their velocity and recoil, but meh. 

I just thought I'd point this out. Just because all of Ace's knowledge and opinions comes from video games, doesn't mean they're not true.  

Vercetti42
  • Vercetti42

• BUSTED!
  • India

Posted 25 December 2013 - 04:24 AM

Please stop showing irony, thank you.

bread
  • bread

Organic

• The Connection
  • United-States

Posted 25 December 2013 - 04:28 AM

I wonder how many times you will say that in this thread. It really makes you sound cool

@Ace - No irony there pal.

Vercetti42
  • Vercetti42

• BUSTED!
  • India

Posted 25 December 2013 - 04:31 AM

No there is. I am pretty sure 90% of the members here knew about the AK or Carbine only through First-person shooters.

bread
  • bread

Organic

• The Connection
  • United-States

Posted 25 December 2013 - 04:32 AM

No there is. I am pretty sure 90% of the members here knew about the AK or Carbine only through First-person shooters.

Lol yup, pretty much this.

Eris
  • Eris

Ghetto Star

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 25 December 2013 - 07:11 AM Edited by sivispacem, 25 December 2013 - 01:58 PM.

@Nipperkins: Yeah you are a racist scumbag who thinks Indians are 'below par' and says that India is an uneducated country. Yeah I get it too.

I said India is a sh*tty country which is true because half the country literally bathes themselves in their own sh*t. Can't get any more sh*tty than that.

user was warned for this post

Vercetti42
  • Vercetti42

• BUSTED!
  • India

Posted 25 December 2013 - 09:43 AM Edited by AceKingston, 25 December 2013 - 09:46 AM.

You are not by any chance judging us by Slumdog millionaire, aren't you?

Considering that India is in the top 10 countries grouped by GDP, your statement is flawed.

• theadmiral likes this

Eris
  • Eris

Ghetto Star

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 25 December 2013 - 09:52 AM

GDP is irrelevant if your country is literally drowning in its own sh*t.

http://www.bloomberg...4RLc&refer=news

Dr. John
  • Dr. John

Women and Wine

• Members
  • India

Posted 25 December 2013 - 10:55 AM Edited by Dr. John13, 25 December 2013 - 10:56 AM.

Can you explain me what this has to do with this topic? No, I am not supporting Ace or my country here but this is so irrelevant for this topic that I feel bad to even think that there are some guys like you in a forum like this.

OT: Rest in Peace sir. You deserve all the love from your countrymen. The farmers and the army both respects you for your thoughts and invention. :)

bread
  • bread

Organic

• The Connection
  • United-States

Posted 25 December 2013 - 03:23 PM

That only encompasses certain impoverished areas in India, dumbass. India is actually a very prosperous country that has made strides within several industries such as agriculture, information technology, fishing and the renowned movie industry, thanks to Bollywood's presence. It's a country that if you divert all your attention away from the slums, you could see that it can be quite flourishing in regards to its economic growth. Accompanied by an eclectic culture renowned for its festivity and cuisine, India is actually not that bad of a country. I can confirm this seeing as I've visited Mumbai before.

You can't judge an entire country off of one news article, you tool.
  • Dr. John and theadmiral like this

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 25 December 2013 - 03:25 PM

India is fantastic. Nice people, wonderful , rich culture, interesting languages, great food, great sports (CRICKET).

Of course there are poor areas that shock some westerners but overall it is great. Did you know most Indians speak 3 languages at least? Most Americans can hardly speak one.

• Dr. John likes this

Bonnano
  • Bonnano

i hate the mexican that screams "f*ck me in the ass"

• BUSTED!
  • North-Korea

Posted 25 December 2013 - 03:45 PM Edited by Bonnano, 25 December 2013 - 03:48 PM.

RIP another great man.
image.jpg

Who gives a sh*t? He invented a machine that's only purpose is to kill people. Why should I show him any respect?

And what have you done to contribute to the world? Trim your neckbeard? Shut the f*ck up.

(From his profile)

5YbpM.png

Haha, what a f*cking hypocrite. Please die.

• theadmiral and Lupin III like this

Vercetti42
  • Vercetti42

• BUSTED!
  • India

Posted 25 December 2013 - 04:52 PM

I said India is a sh*tty country which is true because half the country literally bathes themselves in their own sh*t. Can't get any more sh*tty than that.

user was warned for this post

Thank you sivi, hopefully that shuts the racist scumbag up and let's hope he stops treating Indian members like their scum.

Eris
  • Eris

Ghetto Star

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 25 December 2013 - 04:56 PM

RIP another great man.
image.jpg

And what have you done to contribute to the world? Trim your neckbeard? Shut the f*ck up.

(From his profile)

5YbpM.png

I haven't invented a death machine for starters.

Thank you sivi, hopefully that shuts the racist scumbag up and let's hope he stops treating Indian members like their scum.

Still don't see how I'm racist.

Bonnano
  • Bonnano

• BUSTED!
  • North-Korea

Posted 25 December 2013 - 04:58 PM Edited by Bonnano, 25 December 2013 - 05:07 PM.

RIP another great man.
image.jpg

(From his profile)

5YbpM.png

Yet you play games where you have to kill to progress further... Hypocrite twat.

EDIT:

So you berate a genius that created one of the most important guns in existence because he created a defense weapon, yet you don't want to ban guns in YOUR country?

5YenY.png

You are the textbook definition of f*cking HYPOCRITE. I can find way more examples to expose how much of a retard you are, but I am gonna wait for your insult comeback.

Your "pacifist" bullsh*t doesn't work in this case, this guy was nice, he supported peace, like Mandela, but the only difference is that he created a weapon, that instantly makes him evil? f*ck off.

• Lupin III likes this

Eris
  • Eris

Ghetto Star

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 25 December 2013 - 04:59 PM Edited by Nipperkins, 25 December 2013 - 05:12 PM.

RIP another great man.
image.jpg

(From his profile)

5YbpM.png

Yet you play games where you have to kill to progress further... Hypocrite twat.

Are you one of those people who thinks killing in video games turns you into a sociopath?

Edit: Jesus Christ, are you going to go through my post history and pick apart everything I have ever posted? How was the post relevant to this topic at all? No, I don't want to ban all guns in my country. What does that have to do with what we are discussing?

The merchant of death is dead. So what?

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 25 December 2013 - 05:10 PM

You have an established track record of "Go learn to speak f*cking English" "Your country is third world sh*t" etc. I wouldn't say you are a racist but you are definitely a bigot.

• Bonnano likes this

Bonnano
  • Bonnano

• BUSTED!
  • North-Korea

Posted 25 December 2013 - 05:10 PM

RIP another great man.
image.jpg

(From his profile)

5YbpM.png

Are you one of those people who thinks killing in video games turns you into a sociopath?

That's not the f*cking point, the point is you play videogames where you KILL. But you say he is an evil guy because he created a weapon to KILL. I am willing to bet the AK47 is your favorite weapon in GTA SA, CoD, or whatever f*cking FPS you play nowadays.

Eris
  • Eris

Ghetto Star

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 25 December 2013 - 05:28 PM

(From his profile)

5YbpM.png

That's not the f*cking point, the point is you play videogames where you KILL. But you say he is an evil guy because he created a weapon to KILL. I am willing to bet the AK47 is your favorite weapon in GTA SA, CoD, or whatever f*cking FPS you play nowadays.

Am I hearing this right? Does playing GTA automatically make me approve of gang violence and mass murder?

You have an established track record of "Go learn to speak f*cking English" "Your country is third world sh*t" etc. I wouldn't say you are a racist but you are definitely a bigot.

Context is a hell of a concept and cherry picking quotes can make anyone sound like an asshole. I'm sure I can search for the posts in which I said those things and it would be completely appropriate. If I want people to speak English on an English speaking forum does that make me a bigot? If I point out the living conditions of a certain person's country because they criticize mine does that make me a bigot? 

Bonnano
  • Bonnano

• BUSTED!
  • North-Korea

Posted 25 December 2013 - 05:34 PM Edited by Bonnano, 25 December 2013 - 05:35 PM.

(From his profile)

5YbpM.png

Am I hearing this right? Does playing GTA automatically make me approve of gang violence and mass murder?

Context is a hell of a concept and cherry picking quotes can make anyone sound like an asshole. I'm sure I can search for the posts in which I said those things and it would be completely appropriate. If I want people to speak English on an English speaking forum does that make me a bigot? If I point out the living conditions of a certain person's country because they criticize mine does that make me a bigot? 

f*ck this, it's like talking to a mongoloid with a bowel disease.

You still haven't responded to your f*cking hypocrisy in this:

5YenY.png

If you are sooooooooo against guns, you would have chosen this to be a gun issue. So to everyone in this thread, continue mourning a great man, and ignore this f*ckfaced hypocrite asshat.

Eris
  • Eris

Ghetto Star

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 25 December 2013 - 05:42 PM

(From his profile)

5YbpM.png

f*ck this, it's like talking to a mongoloid with a bowel disease.

You still haven't responded to your f*cking hypocrisy in this:

5YenY.png

If you are sooooooooo against guns, you would have chosen this to be a gun issue. So to everyone in this thread, continue mourning a great man, and ignore this f*ckfaced hypocrite asshat.

You're trying to make a square peg fit into a round hole. Mass shootings in the US have nothing to do with the AK-47s. In fact, when was the last time an AK-47 was used in an US mass shooting? Why do mass shooting have to be gun issues? Why are we discussing this?

sivispacem
  • sivispacem

Skål, jævler!

• United-Kingdom
  • Contribution Award [D&D, General Chat]
    Most Knowledgeable [Vehicles] 2013
    Best Debater 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011

Posted 25 December 2013 - 07:40 PM

Seriously, all of you, chill the f*ck out. Don't you know it's Christmas?

• El Diablo, Dr. John and Raavi like this

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• BUSTED!
  • United-States
  • Most Helpful [Expression] 2013

Posted 26 December 2013 - 03:11 AM

Yeah, but it's GTAF! Only place where people can expand their manhoods.

Mr. Crowley
  • Mr. Crowley

CREEP3R

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 December 2013 - 09:54 PM

I find it somewhat hilarious that most of the members here that admire the weapon and say all of it's glory, never even held nor shot one.

not it :p

20131228_154821_zps12a3dc63.jpg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users