96 replies to this topic
Vercetti42
  • Vercetti42

I have moved to a new account.

• BUSTED!
  • India
  • Best Contributor [Gaming] 2012

Posted 24 December 2013 - 02:42 AM

It isn't a crime. It's rude. It's hilarious that you are actually sticking up for that guy.

But I'm derailing the thread a bit too much so let's end it here.

Mockage
  • Mockage

Fljótavík

• The Connection
  • United-States

Posted 24 December 2013 - 04:07 AM

Was he killed by an AK-47?

P.S: Quote this and put it in the quotable notables topic!  :santa:

Vercetti42
  • Vercetti42

• BUSTED!
  • India

Posted 24 December 2013 - 04:10 AM

Wow you guys are heartless warts, just goes to show that you realize that there are some many idiots in the world only once you start using the internet.

Janky
  • Janky

More about nothing

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 December 2013 - 04:14 AM

Was he killed by an AK-47?

Oh, I see what you did there!

@AceKingston: Welcome to the interwebs, my friend. :alien:

Lupin III
  • Lupin III

The Noble Keyboard Warrior

• Members

Posted 24 December 2013 - 04:47 AM

Why's he doing it then? He joked about Mandela being dead too.

Who the f*ck cares? None of us knew the guy. Why should we act like we did?
Just because you are ignorant about firearms doesn't mean we all are.

RIP another great man.
image.jpg

Harley
  • Harley

Cyclop 9

• The Precinct
  • None

Posted 24 December 2013 - 04:54 AM

The ballet dancer?

Why don't you stop making jokes when people die? It's not funny and it's never going to land you in the Quotable Notables.
I actually had the name confused with the popular ballet dancer. Thanks for calling attention to my dyslexia though, which I'm already very touchy about. You insensitive cocknose.

Vercetti42
  • Vercetti42

• BUSTED!
  • India

Posted 24 December 2013 - 04:59 AM Edited by AceKingston, 24 December 2013 - 05:00 AM.

Confused when the OP clearly mentioned the inventor of the AK-47? Yeah, seems legit. And you have dyslexia oh yes very good reason indeed.

Moth
  • Moth

Fiat justitia ruat caelum

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Canada

Posted 24 December 2013 - 05:18 AM

He crafted an elegant, machine, 

There is nothing elegant about the AK47. It's the opposite of elegant, it's crude. And because of it's crudeness, it has become extremely reliably.

When comparing the M16 to the Ak47, it's like comparing a brand new corvette, to a lada.

• Raavi and Ciaran like this

Vercetti42
  • Vercetti42

• BUSTED!
  • India

Posted 24 December 2013 - 05:21 AM

I prefer the Carbine to the 47. I like the look of the Carbine better but I've always felt that the 47 was more powerful.

Mr. Crowley
  • Mr. Crowley

CREEP3R

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 December 2013 - 05:26 AM

RIP
He definitely left his mark in history.

Tacymist
  • Tacymist

Onward towards the light

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States
  • Most GIFted Member

Posted 24 December 2013 - 05:33 AM

Awww R.I.P. I always liked the AK. I always wanted a gold one that I would carry around with me everywhere I'd go. It's good to accessorize.

Lupin III
  • Lupin III

• Members

Posted 24 December 2013 - 06:20 AM

There is nothing elegant about the AK47. It's the opposite of elegant, it's crude. And because of it's crudeness, it has become extremely reliably.

When comparing the M16 to the Ak47, it's like comparing a brand new corvette, to a lada.
Crude isn't the right word, I believe it would be simple. M16s are hideously unreliable, there's a reason why most M4 produced nowadays use a gas piston firing system like the AK instead of the M16 original direct injection.

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• BUSTED!
  • United-States
  • Most Helpful [Expression] 2013

Posted 24 December 2013 - 06:21 AM

I find it somewhat hilarious that most of the members here that admire the weapon and say all of it's glory, never even held nor shot one.

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

Founder And Opening Batsman: Vinewood Cricket Club

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 24 December 2013 - 06:22 AM

I find it somewhat hilarious that most of the members here that admire the weapon and say all of it's glory, never even held nor shot one.

Is this an appropriate time for the "Watch out, we've got a badass here" gif?

• lol232 likes this

Vercetti42
  • Vercetti42

• BUSTED!
  • India

Posted 24 December 2013 - 06:23 AM

I doubt whether hardly anyone who posted here held it (including me, admittedly) but they are just stating the obvious facts.

Eris
  • Eris

Grill

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 24 December 2013 - 06:25 AM

RIP another great man.
image.jpg

Who gives a sh*t? He invented a machine that's only purpose is to kill people. Why should I show him any respect?

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 24 December 2013 - 06:30 AM

I doubt whether hardly anyone who posted here held it (including me, admittedly) but they are just stating the obvious facts.

Obvious facts about what? The only thing about AK's.. are they can withstand environments.. there are far more superb weapons out there. The reason it's so 'popular' is due to it's cost. The AK-47 is one of the most simplest weapons to dismantle and piece back together weapons out there and it doesn't take a genius to fire it. Explains most of the people that use it.. that's why they aren't AS effective with it.

You can't judge nor place an opinion on it if you haven't physically been attached or handled it, correct? Oh, Spetnaz says it cool, f*ck YEAH, BEST sh*t OUT THERE. I have a feeling most people praising it's glory are either COD players or some sort of FPS player. They're basing their judgement on Stats in a game rather than personal use. There may be a acouple out there who've handled one.. then they'd know that other than it's reliability vs the elements, that it's actually a piece of sh*t.

• Janky likes this

Vercetti42
  • Vercetti42

• BUSTED!
  • India

Posted 24 December 2013 - 06:31 AM

RIP another great man.
image.jpg

Who gives a sh*t? He invented a machine that's only purpose is to kill people. Why should I show him any respect?

Oh the irony. Saying others do not know anything about Kalashnikov when he himself does not know why he invented the 47. He invented it hoping it would help humanity, he himself regretted later that it fell into the wrong hands. 

Considering you are already a racist git, it isn't a surprise to see you spew such stupid statements on the internet.

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 24 December 2013 - 06:33 AM

So he created a weapon to hope it helps humanity? LMAO.

I've created the Atom Bomb.. definitely to help humanity. C'mon Ace...

Eris
  • Eris

Grill

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 24 December 2013 - 06:35 AM

RIP another great man.
image.jpg

Oh the irony. Saying others do not know anything about Kalashnikov when he himself does not know why he invented the 47. He invented it hoping it would help humanity, he himself regretted later that it fell into the wrong hands. 

Considering you are already a racist git, it isn't a surprise to see you spew such stupid statements on the internet.

I don't care if he thought it would "help humanity". He created a machine that's used to kill other human beings. That just makes him delusional as well as malicious.

And racist? :lol: Love to hear how you came up with that one.

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

Founder And Opening Batsman: Vinewood Cricket Club

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 24 December 2013 - 06:35 AM

Well, this is going well.

Harley
  • Harley

Cyclop 9

• The Precinct
  • None

Posted 24 December 2013 - 06:45 AM

Confused when the OP clearly mentioned the inventor of the AK-47? Yeah, seems legit. And you have dyslexia oh yes very good reason indeed.

I don't know what Baryshnikov gets up to in his own time!

:(
Why are you bullying me for being different
  • GunWrath likes this

kipakolonyasi
  • kipakolonyasi

Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 December 2013 - 07:18 AM

rest in peace a great mind indeed.

Typhus
  • Typhus

OG

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 24 December 2013 - 11:49 AM

How can it be crude? Millions of people have used the weapon, and seemingly thought it good enough to continue doing so into the present day.

Reliability, good craftsmanship, aren't these things elegant in their own way?

I don't like guns very much, but a good machine is a good machine.

lol232
  • lol232

We stealin' all da gold!

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 24 December 2013 - 11:58 AM Edited by lol232, 24 December 2013 - 12:01 PM.

RIP another great man.
image.jpg

I don't care if he thought it would "help humanity". He created a machine that's used to kill other human beings. That just makes him delusional as well as malicious.

And racist? :lol: Love to hear how you came up with that one.

Both by Kalashnikov:

Blame the Nazi Germans for making me become a gun designer ... I always wanted to construct agriculture machinery."
I created a weapon to defend the borders of my motherland. It's not my fault that it's being used where it shouldn't be. The politicians are more to blame for this.
  • RoadRunner71 likes this

RoadRunner71
  • RoadRunner71

Try to Run, Try to Hide

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 December 2013 - 12:00 PM

RIP another great man.
image.jpg

I agree in part. He invented such a good weapon, but after all a weapon who is used to kill.

However, from what I've seen coming from him, he had values and never wanted his gun to become what I finally did.

Mockage
  • Mockage

Fljótavík

• The Connection
  • United-States

Posted 24 December 2013 - 02:05 PM

They base their opinions of the AK-47 after using it in COD.

Lupin III
  • Lupin III

• Members

Posted 24 December 2013 - 05:20 PM Edited by Lupin III, 24 December 2013 - 05:23 PM.

If you live in America and like guns but haven't shot one, that's pretty pathetic.

Janky
  • Janky

More about nothing

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 December 2013 - 09:58 PM Edited by Limitless, 24 December 2013 - 10:00 PM.

If you live in America and like guns but haven't shot one, that's pretty pathetic.

The majority of Americans haven't fired a gun and those are always the ones who will be the first to start a debate about a firearm, gun rights, or stuff like what you're seeing here. It's just lack of experience. 

I've shot many guns and been hunting since I was 6. I have never shot an AK-47, but from my experience with firearms and knowledge of the weapon system, I know that the AK-47 is sh*t; especially when comparing it to today's weapon systems. The only reason so many people know about the AK-47 is because it's a commonly used gun in gangs and in video games. 

In spite of that, Mikhail Kalashnikov was a brilliant man. He built a weapon system that was easy to use, can take a beating and was inexpensive.

lol232
  • lol232

We stealin' all da gold!

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 24 December 2013 - 11:42 PM Edited by lol232, 24 December 2013 - 11:44 PM.

The majority of Americans haven't fired a gun and those are always the ones who will be the first to start a debate about a firearm, gun rights, or stuff like what you're seeing here. It's just lack of experience. 

I've shot many guns and been hunting since I was 6. I have never shot an AK-47, but from my experience with firearms and knowledge of the weapon system, I know that the AK-47 is sh*t; especially when comparing it to today's weapon systems. The only reason so many people know about the AK-47 is because it's a commonly used gun in gangs and in video games. 

In spite of that, Mikhail Kalashnikov was a brilliant man. He built a weapon system that was easy to use, can take a beating and was inexpensive.

I did fire from an AK (and many other guns), and it was great. It deals pretty high damage and and has good range and fire rate, it's just not as accurate as the M4 Carbine, but that's about it. It every other term, it's better.

Also, I'm pretty sure it's not all about the AK-47, ever heard of the AKM and the AK-74?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users