Quantcast

» «
Photo

Rank 100 +...

151 replies to this topic

Poll: Rank Reset (268 member(s) have cast votes)

If you are rank 100 or higher do you believe in a reset?

1. Yes (35 votes [13.06%])

Percentage of vote: 13.06%

2. No (59 votes [22.01%])

Percentage of vote: 22.01%

3. Hell No! (31 votes [11.57%])

Percentage of vote: 11.57%

4. f*ck No! (143 votes [53.36%])

Percentage of vote: 53.36%

Vote Guests cannot vote
maschil
  • maschil

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 24 December 2013 - 02:31 AM

I'm rank 239 so no I don't want it reset lol.

If you're legit 239 (no CR/RP glitching) then I understand but you would be completely okay with a cash reset I'd hope.

criminal records is not legit? LOL get out of here

customkingpimp
  • customkingpimp

Functioning alcoholic

• Members

Posted 24 December 2013 - 02:32 AM

If there is a reset, they will lose a lot of players.

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 December 2013 - 02:33 AM

If you're legit 239 (no CR/RP glitching) then I understand but you would be completely okay with a cash reset I'd hope.

Most people that did the CR crap were just boosting with a friend so I didn't wanna bother even getting into it and just ask if he wasn't one of the boosters or cheaters.

zZzRonaldinhozZz
  • zZzRonaldinhozZz

The What Now?

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 24 December 2013 - 02:35 AM

Most people that did the CR crap were just boosting with a friend so I didn't wanna bother even getting into it and just ask if he wasn't one of the boosters or cheaters.

And I am neither of those things :)

Yes,  I did races, but I won lots because I am a good racer in general :p

• Odesza likes this

maschil
  • maschil

Mack Pimp

• Members

so every mission is boosting? deathmatch perhaps? maybe a survival or to?

Lee Everett
  • Lee Everett

We need to keep you safe Clementine...

• Members
  • None

I vote no, I've seen legitimate people hit Rank 100 so it wouldn't be fair to do a reset now - especially after nearly 3 months of release. 3 months very much well wasted if they do that.

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 December 2013 - 02:36 AM Edited by Odesza, 24 December 2013 - 02:42 AM.

Boosting as in people just trading wins, not just playing them try not being an idiot.

2mlg4u
  • 2mlg4u

♣2mlg4u♣

• Members

Posted 24 December 2013 - 02:36 AM

idgaf.

They're adding more sh*t beyond 120 i presume.

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 December 2013 - 02:37 AM

idgaf.

I hope so.

maschil
  • maschil

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 24 December 2013 - 02:40 AM

idgaf.

LOL if they dont it would be kind of wierd. but Im not sure what weapons you could have after a minigun?> maybe a jetpack? LOL

Beach Bum Bandit
  • Beach Bum Bandit

Playa

• Members

Posted 24 December 2013 - 02:44 AM Edited by Beach Bum Bandit, 24 December 2013 - 02:44 AM.

How about at rank 250 you get a remote controlled chooper that can drop faeces on someone you dislike?

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 December 2013 - 02:45 AM Edited by Odesza, 24 December 2013 - 02:46 AM.

How about at rank 250 you get a remote controlled chooper that can drop faeces on someone you dislike?

It's gonna drop faces on people?

Beach Bum Bandit
  • Beach Bum Bandit

Playa

• Members

Posted 24 December 2013 - 02:46 AM

Some of us didn't boost with a friend. I just deliberately picked noobs with my fully modded adder. Just two of us racing with me doing most of the winning.

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 December 2013 - 02:53 AM

Some of us didn't boost with a friend. I just deliberately picked noobs with my fully modded adder. Just two of us racing with me doing most of the winning.

That's an incredible story you sound like a really skilled and intelligent player!

• We Are Ninja likes this

meth.
  • meth.

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 December 2013 - 03:22 AM

legit 130 and i'd be mad as f*ck if they reset my main.

i'm a 220 on my second character which i gained yesterday and if i lost that i wouldn't care since it's not legit

skittlez86
  • skittlez86

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 24 December 2013 - 06:41 AM

can i ask how so many people are high levels 

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 December 2013 - 11:17 AM

In terms of the 100% legit people (no CR boosting/Glitching) it's because there are a lot of missions once you get to 50+ that give 3-4k RP payouts not including kill RP on certain missions.

skittlez86
  • skittlez86

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 25 December 2013 - 12:36 AM

In terms of the 100% legit people (no CR boosting/Glitching) it's because there are a lot of missions once you get to 50+ that give 3-4k RP payouts not including kill RP on certain missions.

all right thanks so what would be a legit level then  

MrHollick
  • MrHollick

W9SMH

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 December 2013 - 12:48 AM

First of all they should calculate what lvl you are or could spookily be based on your Played time. If your lvl 100+ with an hour of play time yes reset these guys.

Second the only way they should rest is if they can absolutely guarantee that allfuture RP is going to be legit and unexploitable because there is no way I would ever contuie playing if they can just reset your rank that you have spent countless hours working on.

Third they are never going to be able to absolutely guarantee the will be able to prevent RP glitching hacking etc so this whole question is moot really.

Beach Bum Bandit
  • Beach Bum Bandit

Playa

• Members

Posted 25 December 2013 - 12:49 AM

That's an incredible story you sound like a really skilled and intelligent player!

I am. It's intelligent to pick on the less fortunate.

CaliMeatWagon
  • CaliMeatWagon

Cause of head scratching.

• Members

Posted 25 December 2013 - 01:07 AM Edited by CaliMeatWagon, 25 December 2013 - 01:08 AM.

I'm a level 216 and was one of the first few people online when it launched early then expected. The closest thing I did to RP glitching is the original phone mission replay option. But that was something that just seemed like a built in feature until they removed it. I've put in 628+ hours into this game to get where I'm at. And if the reset my character I would quite playing the game.

As it sits right  now I am level up at least once during each of these playlists I created. And I purposefully take last every race.

Mine

http://socialclub.ro...edUmZhkn-vUZpOw

Mine II

http://socialclub.ro...LHkq9YIwssKdlZw

Kvothe
  • Kvothe

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 25 December 2013 - 01:09 AM

Yes, because i went from 56 to 203 for claiming a bounty

Jumpaax
  • Jumpaax

Leader of the LS Investigation crew

• Members

Posted 25 December 2013 - 01:13 AM

I got to rank 110 or so legitimately but my friend was in a race and the host had mods so it affected my RP and now I'm 291..

mochakaboom
  • mochakaboom

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 25 December 2013 - 01:29 AM

I earned my levels legitimately through glitches.... wait for it.. BUAAAAA

trevoranders
  • trevoranders

Soul of GTA

• Members

Posted 25 December 2013 - 01:41 AM

I'm rank 1000 and it would take me an hour to rank back up

can you teach me how to?

We Are Ninja
  • We Are Ninja

Massacromance

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 December 2013 - 02:15 AM

Level 121. Never glitched. Been playing since early October. Grinded races and missions. Only God knows how many hours. If they reset me because they couldn't control TEH HAX, I'd hop in my Coquette and drive it back to Steelport.

TheStalked
  • TheStalked

ayy lmao

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 25 December 2013 - 02:16 AM

Today I saw a hacker in every lobby, the one hacker was French and couldn't of been more than 12 years old (I could tell by his pre-pubescent voice).

I play daily for a few hours at a time, and this was the first time I'd seen how out of hand it had gotten.

There's 12 year olds, with hacks. Just let that sink in.

The game is so easily broken at the moment, throwing players into he cheater pool won't do a damned thing. They just need to take the game offline and fix the hacking, ASAP.

Serious bans need to be handed out, not just thrown into a pool that they can easily remove themselves from.

The best method would be to console ban people and ban their GT/PSN.

Now this would be a ballsy move by Rockstar, but I'd consider it. A tool-tip saying : "If you are found willingly hacking or glitching our games, you will be permanently banned from connecting to GTA: Online and connecting to online services in future releases." (Red Dead, GTA: 6 etc)

That would really make people think twice.

a20characterusername
  • a20characterusername

\_(ツ)_/

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 December 2013 - 02:30 AM

ITT: tall poppy syndrome

maschil
  • maschil

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 25 December 2013 - 05:38 AM

Boosting as in people just trading wins, not just playing them try not being an idiot.

just like playing a mission over and over that you know you will defeat... yah gimmie a break

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 December 2013 - 05:41 AM

just like playing a mission over and over that you know you will defeat... yah gimmie a break

You're a moron.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users