194 replies to this topic
gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

Underboss of The S1CKMAD3 Mafia

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 08 January 2014 - 07:50 PM

oh yeah huh lets see if we can try that tonight

speaking of missions why did you cut out in that last mission we started on?

my ps3 froze and then a minute later it resumed but with all of you leaving the session

i never left the session , we passed the mission without you . and then when i tried to join your session you werent in one

Green-Eyez55
  • Green-Eyez55

Rat

• Members

Posted 08 January 2014 - 08:49 PM

Im not at the level to remove my blip so everybody can see me comin and standing still tryna get a shot with the sniper...so im basically a target while im targeting someone else kinda ironic loool

most of the time i never think to remove my blip on the screen . lol
if only I could I would be having so much fun lol

1 minute of fun lmao
woah 1min is that it thats short lived they should really extend that lol

i bet thats not the first time you said that lol
loooooooool no comment ;)

lol sorry couldnt help it ,  

hmmmmm the guy gamer routine looool well either way im still Punishing you for "cheating" with the tank level...so expect to be shot at blown up and chased till you learn your lesson :) :) :)

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 08 January 2014 - 08:53 PM

Im not at the level to remove my blip so everybody can see me comin and standing still tryna get a shot with the sniper...so im basically a target while im targeting someone else kinda ironic loool

most of the time i never think to remove my blip on the screen . lol
if only I could I would be having so much fun lol

1 minute of fun lmao
woah 1min is that it thats short lived they should really extend that lol

i bet thats not the first time you said that lol
loooooooool no comment ;)

lol sorry couldnt help it ,  

hmmmmm the guy gamer routine looool well either way im still Punishing you for "cheating" with the tank level...so expect to be shot at blown up and chased till you learn your lesson :) :) :)

i was gonna let you use my tank but nevermind

Green-Eyez55
  • Green-Eyez55

Rat

• Members

Posted 08 January 2014 - 09:00 PM

Ohhh dont be mean :( im sure we can come to some sort of agreement

after iv shot you a couple of times loool

s1ckmad3
  • s1ckmad3

Head Don Of The S1CKMAD3 Mafia

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 08 January 2014 - 09:01 PM

Weird because at one point after the mission resumed it said you left as if you were in spectate mode

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 08 January 2014 - 09:12 PM

Weird because at one point after the mission resumed it said you left as if you were in spectate mode

i was because i got killed , one guy survived while me and two others died . i was killed trying to take out the helicopter. the one survivor completed the mission

ok fine you can kill me 2 times . 

Green-Eyez55
  • Green-Eyez55

Rat

• Members

Posted 08 January 2014 - 09:17 PM Edited by Green-Eyez55, 08 January 2014 - 09:20 PM.

[quote name="Green-Eyez55" post="1064476676" timestamp="1389214838"]

(Sorry still getting use to copying separate quotes keep gettin it wrong somehow not so computer/phone savvy anymore lol)

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 08 January 2014 - 09:55 PM

[quote name="Green-Eyez55" post="1064476676" timestamp="1389214838"]

(Sorry still getting use to copying separate quotes keep gettin it wrong somehow not so computer/phone savvy anymore lol)

lol too funny 

s1ckmad3
  • s1ckmad3

Head Don Of The S1CKMAD3 Mafia

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 08 January 2014 - 10:20 PM

i was because i got killed , one guy survived while me and two others died . i was killed trying to take out the helicopter. the one survivor completed the mission

i tell you both what you can get in a vehicle together cruise around like buddies while i detonate the remote bomb does that sound better lol

Green-Eyez55
  • Green-Eyez55

Rat

• Members

Posted 08 January 2014 - 10:36 PM

i tell you both what you can get in a vehicle together cruise around like buddies while i detonate the remote bomb does that sound better lol

what sounds waaay much better than that is you two in the car driving around minding your own business then I sticky you theeeen kaaaaabooooooooom sounds much betta in my trusty opinion ;)

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 08 January 2014 - 10:40 PM

what sounds waaay much better than that is you two in the car driving around minding your own business then I sticky you theeeen kaaaaabooooooooom sounds much betta in my trusty opinion ;)

i rather you two blow eachother up and i just watch safely from my apartment?

MadHaTT3R
  • MadHaTT3R

Racing isnt Crashing

• Members

Posted 09 January 2014 - 04:34 AM

One of my favorite things to do is drive around killing people. That's the fun in the game. It's especially satisying when you manage to get the cheaters to quit and blow up tank after tank of theirs when they're only at level 14. Or killin those who use the invisibility glitch. People use spawn killing as an excuse but in reality they just suck. Nobody punks me more than a few times unless they're tank users ( which I loathe ). I'm rocking almost a 2.0 k/d and I barely play death matches.

So then what you're saying is "Im a troll and I enjoy being a troll. I'm a "punk" and therefore am unpunkable, unless another "punk" in a tank "punks" me (which I loath, because then I can't be the punk. My KD is fantastic, because I "punk" people on the street with my car. I can spawn kill a guy a 100 times, because I am the punker. Just so long as they dont have a tank and make me a punk, then all is good for me".

You are a tool and the biggest problem with this and every other video game where "punks" can get the ego boost they fail so hard at getting in their real life. You grief, for the sake of thinking a KD will make you a man. A blight on the face of multiplayer gaming. All you do is breed scum like yourself who like you got tired of being the "punk" and decided "cant beat em, join em". Yet still a punk. Grats to you in your fail.
thats a bit harsh everybody finds different things in this game fun everybody is entitled to their different opinions.

I find killin other players fun especially when there's a big group and everybody WANTS to play if players dont want to play they tend 2stay away leave or join a job PRACTICAL COMMON SENSE instead of bitchin and calling people trolls (I do agree that some people are especially the god modders and people in tanks its flippin annoyin sometimes)

Its gta throughout the whole game u steal kill and blow sh*t up this isnt a barbie game where everyone walks around holding hands...MAN up and get use to what the game is about you dont like the lobby...LEAVE how hard is it really

Whats harsh about it? Its fact. Said so themselves. "Enjoy being a punk"! Now you call it "fun", but when your fun is making others upset or ruining the experience for others altogether, then your fun is nothing more than being a punk. "Man up" you say, how ironic that you equate being a "man" with being a "punk", in a video game or anywhere else in life. I am well aware of the type of game I am playing, then again when I step out of my safehouse to look about Im not really playing am I? If I am in passive mode and cant pull a gun out even, yet you still think now is the best time to shoot somebody are you "playing the game" or just being a "punk"? And whats wrong with using the tank then or even a God mod? Arent they just playing the game, so its fun for them? Where do YOU draw the line then? 

Just today, was flying my chopper way up and watching a buy riding his bike around town. He was having fun, I was having fun, then he got hit my a car and decided it was my fault. Proceeded to shoot up my chopper. Why? Cause he was angry and needed a patsy to take it out on? Then I was at the airport and jumped in a different chopper, guy with stickies decided to blow it up, just because someone was in it. Was driving by a couple guys, not even paying attention to them, they killed me and proceeded to continue killing me as I spawned!! What FUN!!! Should I just sell out then, be a "man" and just start killing everyone I see, just so I can be like you? When you accept being a "punk", even in a video game, arent you sorta selling yourself out?

I won't. I will stop playing the game before I become that which I hate most about it. Integrity doesn't end, because your in a video game. The object is to kill and steal, but that doesnt mean you have to beyond what the game requires. Killing random (real) people in a lobby, isnt required. You do it for your own selfish need to be "better". Though really how better are you, when you kill defenseless players? 

1. I never said I kill defenless players futhermore nobody is defenless eveybody has a gun and has potential to kill higher level

2. they are pixilated avatars that once killed respawn if you dont like being shot at or chased...go into a solo or friend invite lobby.. why is that so hard to do.. if somebody shoots at you you shoot back instead of whining about what players are doing which is what the game is about

3. If your gonna take a game like this so personal like your being bullied or made to be somebody's lil bitch then dont play go find a "nicer" game to play with no violent gameplay.

4. Right so just because your in passive mode you should be left alone....last time I done that he ran me over on purpose as soon as he saw me.. you wanna be left alone leave the area where the gunfights are COMMON SENSE

5.god modders ruin the gameplay for EVERYBODY u cant kill them back exact revenge but they can keep killing you no matter what you do...why should a level 19 be able to have a tank why because they cheated thats not fair on other players who played properly without doing cheats...I dont like cheaters or modders...a level 30 has a FAIR advantage over a level 10 not a CHEATED advantage if people played the game properly.

6. Lol im selfish and a punk because I play the game how its supposed to be played...well clearly your just a whiny lil bitch who clearly doesnt understand the concept of the online open world with random players instead of crying about it why don't you just defend yourself or be a bit more "on point" when other players Approach you or seem like theyre folllowing you...its the game...deal with it...leave...or put in a new game

7. you seriously need to chill out and realise its a GAME..you dont like a lobby change it..meet players who suit your gameplay and do friend only lobbys to not be "bothered"

8. Most of all have fun stop whining and bitching about other peoples fun nobodys saying anything about how you have fun or not joining in the freemode deathmatches (like I said if not liking lobby follow no.7) stop being a retard and calling people selfish and punks for how their gameplay is its really getting old and tiresome now

ANYWAY I HOPE EVERYBODY HAS FUN ONLINE TODAY :) :) :)
(SORRY FOR LONG ASS REPLY)

So many contradictions in post. You did say you killed random players, for the fun of it. IE:Douche move.

You claim you arent selfish or a troll, yet you display this behavior online. 

You say "Chill its a game", which is the last defense of a troll. Yes it is a game, with lots of fun stuff to do and what do you do? You leave the game part out of it and kill people who happen to be standing on some corner or merely driving his car down the street to who knows where. Yes, they aren't having any fun are they. They need you, to show them what fun is. Sooner or later they will get it and start killing other random people, because that is NOW the game. No need to join a mission or drive a race, the game ends where SP left off. Its not a suppose to be a friendly environ where people can come together, check out paint jobs or simply hang out. Free roam is for free killing. Get your tanks and sit in front of garage doors and apt doors!! Thats the game right? 

You said yourself, you partake in this behavior. So dont come with your little list of reasons why you are misunderstood. This may be a game, but honor and integrity don't stop at the keyboard or controller. If you play like a tool, then you are a tool. You just get to hide behind the screen and be one.

• Britmatt81 likes this

TeammateAssist
  • TeammateAssist

Obey CEO

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 09 January 2014 - 05:55 AM

I guess someone got GTA instead of CoD Ghosts.

Britmatt81
  • Britmatt81

The Looney Toon

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 July 2014 - 12:01 PM

you should get more friends in the invite only, that keeps the fun in.

i have a few friends but they are almost never online .

If ya on PS3 mate hit me up my PSN is Britmatt81 and im like you so if you want someone to meet up with you then let me know. Im on every night.

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

Pardon my English

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 14 July 2014 - 12:06 PM

If you think people are so mean in this game, then you haven't played MTA:SA don't you?

In that game its basically Shot First, Ask Questions Later.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users