Photo

Why is everyone on this game mean?

194 replies to this topic
Green-Eyez55
  • Green-Eyez55

Rat

• Members

Posted 08 January 2014 - 05:45 PM

Lol your lucky everybody thats stolen my car has blown it up while mentioning on the mic "thats a nice car" what asswipes loool

s1ckmad3
  • s1ckmad3

Head Don Of The S1CKMAD3 Mafia

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 08 January 2014 - 05:51 PM

"if i didnt suck so bad with the sniper i would do that .  wich reminds me , i finally got a sniper kill on someone last night lol. as for the parachuting the problem i have is the damned controlling of the direction you go , i always seem to hit any walls or buildings nearby no matter how hard i try to manuver away from them lol"

make it a habit to use precise landing when doing tight turns by pressing the r1 and l1 together

Thr33X
  • Thr33X

GTA Photographers Commish

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 January 2014 - 05:58 PM

Lol your lucky everybody thats stolen my car has blown it up while mentioning on the mic "thats a nice car" what asswipes loool

The moment someone blows up my ride, they're instantly on my sh*t list and I do everything in my power to make their immediate future a living hell. There's an old saying..."You can play with my money, you can play with my wife, but when you play with my car you're f*cking with your life."

"if i didnt suck so bad with the sniper i would do that .  wich reminds me , i finally got a sniper kill on someone last night lol. as for the parachuting the problem i have is the damned controlling of the direction you go , i always seem to hit any walls or buildings nearby no matter how hard i try to manuver away from them lol"

make it a habit to use precise landing when doing tight turns by pressing the r1 and l1 together

Sniping is so easy on this though, just aim chest up and you'll get an instant kill most of the time. Also helps if they're not moving about. It's tough cuz you have to pick your shots and you don't have the kind of protection to just stand in one place and go Frederic Zoller on everyone.

Bodog999
  • Bodog999

Calm Player

• Members

Posted 08 January 2014 - 06:00 PM

I'm not one of those guys wich kills you over and over again without a good reason.

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

Underboss of The S1CKMAD3 Mafia

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 08 January 2014 - 06:03 PM

The moment someone blows up my ride, they're instantly on my sh*t list and I do everything in my power to make their immediate future a living hell. There's an old saying..."You can play with my money, you can play with my wife, but when you play with my car you're f*cking with your life."

Sniping is so easy on this though, just aim chest up and you'll get an instant kill most of the time. Also helps if they're not moving about. It's tough cuz you have to pick your shots and you don't have the kind of protection to just stand in one place and go Frederic Zoller on everyone.

thats why i suck , i take too long to get a bead on someone with it

Green-Eyez55
  • Green-Eyez55

Rat

• Members

Posted 08 January 2014 - 06:36 PM Edited by Green-Eyez55, 08 January 2014 - 06:39 PM.

Yess yess my cars are my babys i only have cars that i want in real life so im preety protective of them loool..

I dont think iv seen anybody stand still to be able to get a proper shot using the sniper...maybe when they think they are in cover or behind walls where the head sticks out then BAAAAAAAAAAM headshot ! Lol
everybodys always running arund like
headless chickens loooool

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 08 January 2014 - 06:37 PM

I dont think iv seen anybody stand still to be able to get a proper shot using the sniper...maybe when they think they are in cover or behind walls where the head sticks out then BAAAAAAAAAAM headshot ! Lol
headless chickens looool
Yess yess my cars are my babys i only have cars that i want in real life so im preety protective of them loool..

headless chickens looool

either that or they are a quicker shot and kill you before you can kill them

Green-Eyez55
  • Green-Eyez55

Rat

• Members

Posted 08 January 2014 - 06:40 PM

Lol yea I usually get shot first while trying to aim lol

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 08 January 2014 - 06:42 PM

Lol yea I usually get shot first while trying to aim lol

that is EXACTLY  why i suck with the sniper lol

s1ckmad3
  • s1ckmad3

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 08 January 2014 - 06:48 PM

also use hide your blip option i found that very useful when hunting bounty's with the sniper

headless chickens looool

headless chickens looool

i picture you using the sniper when the player is standing across the street LMAO

Pegassi Autobot
  • Pegassi Autobot

Van Society Representative

• Members
  • Egypt

Posted 08 January 2014 - 06:51 PM

also use hide your blip option i found that very useful when hunting bounty's with the sniper

headless chickens looool

headless chickens looool

i picture you using the sniper when the player is standing across the street LMAO

'ey, gotta start somewhere

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 08 January 2014 - 06:52 PM

headless chickens looool

headless chickens looool

i only use it when they are more than a block away . thing is they can still see me though .  you saw it happen to me before when we were on the roof killing people . 

• s1ckmad3 likes this

Green-Eyez55
  • Green-Eyez55

Rat

• Members

Posted 08 January 2014 - 06:59 PM

headless chickens looool

headless chickens looool

as long as theyre standing still loool
  • s1ckmad3 likes this

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 08 January 2014 - 07:00 PM

headless chickens looool

headless chickens looool

as long as theyre standing still loool

i did get a sniper kill just last night , i called lester to remove my spot and then walked up fairly close to the guy and just as the time ran out i shot and killed the guy

Green-Eyez55
  • Green-Eyez55

Rat

• Members

Posted 08 January 2014 - 07:08 PM

Im not at the level to remove my blip so everybody can see me comin and standing still tryna get a shot with the sniper...so im basically a target while im targeting someone else kinda ironic loool

Green-Eyez55
  • Green-Eyez55

Rat

• Members

Posted 08 January 2014 - 07:08 PM

Im not at the level to remove my blip so everybody can see me comin and standing still tryna get a shot with the sniper...so im basically a target while im targeting someone else kinda ironic loool

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 08 January 2014 - 07:09 PM

most of the time i never think to remove my blip on the screen . lol

s1ckmad3
  • s1ckmad3

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 08 January 2014 - 07:11 PM Edited by s1ckmad3, 08 January 2014 - 07:11 PM.

@original lol true that 1st time i got my rifle i was so excited to see the zooming distance and my dumbass did this when i was standing outside of ammunation and got shot down lol @ciocat yeah i remember lol'ing my bad didnt mean to lmao

Green-Eyez55
  • Green-Eyez55

Rat

• Members

Posted 08 January 2014 - 07:12 PM

if only I could I would be having so much fun lol

s1ckmad3
  • s1ckmad3

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 08 January 2014 - 07:15 PM

1 minute of fun lmao

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 08 January 2014 - 07:16 PM

1 minute of fun lmao

better than nothing lol

s1ckmad3
  • s1ckmad3

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 08 January 2014 - 07:18 PM

1 minute of fun lmao

better than nothing lol

wow really no "thats what she said" pun there buddy lmao hey lets plan getting a server full of players and fit inside a titan i seen that in the checklist in the menu online it shows i havent did that yet

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 08 January 2014 - 07:25 PM

1 minute of fun lmao

better than nothing lol

wow really no "thats what she said" pun there buddy lmao hey lets plan getting a server full of players and fit inside a titan i seen that in the checklist in the menu online it shows i havent did that yet

we could have done that in the mission we did last night but the bastard left us all stranded at the airport lol

s1ckmad3
  • s1ckmad3

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 08 January 2014 - 07:27 PM

oh yeah huh lets see if we can try that tonight

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 08 January 2014 - 07:29 PM

speaking of missions why did you cut out in that last mission we started on?

Green-Eyez55
  • Green-Eyez55

Rat

• Members

Posted 08 January 2014 - 07:31 PM

1 minute of fun lmao

woah 1min is that it thats short lived they should really extend that lol

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 08 January 2014 - 07:32 PM

1 minute of fun lmao

i bet thats not the first time you said that lol

Green-Eyez55
  • Green-Eyez55

Rat

• Members

Posted 08 January 2014 - 07:35 PM

1 minute of fun lmao

loooooooool no comment ;)

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 08 January 2014 - 07:36 PM

1 minute of fun lmao

lol sorry couldnt help it ,  

s1ckmad3
  • s1ckmad3

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 08 January 2014 - 07:49 PM

speaking of missions why did you cut out in that last mission we started on?

my ps3 froze and then a minute later it resumed but with all of you leaving the session

1 minute of fun lmao

lol sorry couldnt help it ,  

lololololol

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users