Photo

Why is everyone on this game mean?

194 replies to this topic
Blinky97
  • Blinky97

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 December 2013 - 08:57 PM

I always act unhostile to players, and if someone isn't attacking me and I walk past them, I usually hold my pistol out (just incase they draw on me) and salute them. If they draw on me, I roll and shoot them in the head. If they don't, we become best friends and team up, or simply just act unhostile towards eachother. I like being a decent person online, but I don't hesitate to repeatedly kill someone over and over if they decide to attack me first.

UrbanForce22
  • UrbanForce22

likes big butts and he cannot lie.

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 25 December 2013 - 07:28 PM

I don't usually attack someone for no reason. I only kill people that attack me first.

If I see someone I usually act friendly, but I always have my pistol ready just in case someone tries to shoot me.

TwasthedaybeforeGTAV
  • TwasthedaybeforeGTAV

Rat

• Members

Posted 25 December 2013 - 08:13 PM

Stop being such a pussy. Is this your first time encountering someone on the internet?

s1ckmad3
  • s1ckmad3

Head Don Of The S1CKMAD3 Mafia

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 26 December 2013 - 03:55 AM

Stop being such a pussy. Is this your first time encountering someone on the internet?

ron swanson said it so its 100 % legit and a fact what he stated about you lmao

Yogogamer
  • Yogogamer

Playa

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 December 2013 - 04:16 AM

Meh, I never really attack people unless they start following me in a car (99% of the time, That means they are ready to kill you)

Or if they start shooting me, Otherwise, I try to help people, Driving them away from the cops, Etc

Though randoms do tend to kill me for no given reason (Don't even say it's because it's GTA, There are plenty of things to do in this game besides spawn killing)

GregDaChicago
  • GregDaChicago

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 December 2013 - 04:41 AM

In all honesty, I don't trust anyone except for my friends. If I'm standing in a parking lot in downtown and some random guy pulls up without a salute or honk I immediately pull out my gun. I am now a level 50 and find myself with a bunch of lvl 80 douchebags that constantly chase after me, although even before the lvl 20 guys weren't much better. I am a clean player, I have K/D ratio of under 1.00 because I do not like killing guys. I want to have fun and I don't find killing random people, fun. But when I honk at someone and they start chasing me I am going to shot, and I am going to kill you. Although a lot of these trolls suck at driving and not one has ever caught up to me. Overall, having at least one friend with you will stop all of this. The only time I ever have problems is when I am by myself. Remember, trolls are cowards. If they see more than one player together they will not attack you, unless the are psychopaths. That's when you find a new server.

Hurri_Household
  • Hurri_Household

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 December 2013 - 10:03 AM

I try not to kill other players, i drive the few who don't try to kill me around, show them my cars or just go on missions with them. If they mess with me I will throw down the gauntlet and stand my grounds. I never chase anyone down though, if they had enough they can flee

Treeburner67
  • Treeburner67

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 26 December 2013 - 10:31 AM

sometimes people just have a rough day and wanna take out some stress by lighting people up and im someone that if u start whining and bitching its just gonna get worse if your dealing with me

Marwin
  • Marwin

I want a name when I lose.

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Norway
  • Contribution [Music]

Posted 26 December 2013 - 11:50 AM

I like to play civilized: MoodyNOR on psn

I never shoot first, I always walk around with my weapon unholstered. Should someone kill me unprovoked though, I'll send mercenaries, set bounty, and steal their personal vehicle using my cargobob lol

Pegassi Autobot
  • Pegassi Autobot

Van Society Representative

• Members
  • Egypt

Posted 26 December 2013 - 09:19 PM Edited by OriginalCharacter, 26 December 2013 - 09:26 PM.

i just like to get my tank out and f*ck with the police, very rarely do i use it to be an asshole, unless there's someone bein an internet tough guy then i make him hate me. like, i'll joke around with it, maybe follow you around and say stupid sh*t, but i wont shoot. it's funnier when it's these lil script kiddies showing up with their modded PS3s and their godmodded characters. they think they're unkillable but they get real pissed off when i toss them around until they die/quit.

i'm one'a the only players i know that'll let someone walk passed my tank and not shoot at them, just dont try to climb on it or anything cuz that looks way too suspicious

Dsquared513
  • Dsquared513

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 26 December 2013 - 09:51 PM

I never attack unprovoked, and rarely retaliate. One guy spawn killed me once and was blocking the lsc by my apartment so I just went to another session. I always try to team up with someone but then I don't really know what to do, what are some good 2 people free roam activities if you don't want to hunt other players? I can never find gang wars or armored cars or anything worthwhile so I usually just ride around like an idiot. I'm always down to do missions or whatever, my name is my gamer tag if anyone wants to add on ps3.

Pegassi Autobot
  • Pegassi Autobot

Van Society Representative

• Members
  • Egypt

Posted 26 December 2013 - 10:05 PM

what are some good 2 people free roam activities if you don't want to hunt other players?

find a few people, get a couple helicopters, find the tallest building you can, and have 1on1 fist fights on the edge of said building

thomtim9901
  • thomtim9901

Dutch PS3 Player

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 26 December 2013 - 10:38 PM

Well GTA Online uses the internet, a place where you can find many annoning people (to put it nice)....

2MuchSWAG4You
  • 2MuchSWAG4You

The Ultimate Troll

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 January 2014 - 02:23 AM Edited by 2MuchSWAG4You, 02 January 2014 - 02:25 AM.

Well I just started streaming (growing fast, actually) and I am always playing in lobbies with my viewers, all of them (and me) actually have a good time playing the game, I have only been in a few bad lobbies. I mean, we will say sh*t to each other like when we die, but as a joke, and we don't really take offense (because it was a joke, if it wasn't clear enough). I play on Xbox, if you would like to play my GT is GameMaster7778.

By the way, I need a new name.. I have had that for years, and I don't know what to change it to. If you have any ideas, please tell me! This name is terrible.

Oh! I got one!

Ready?

"Niavo"

There, now let's try and solve something else, like world hunger or something.
Something like your mental unstability?

TeammateAssist
  • TeammateAssist

Obey CEO

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 02 January 2014 - 02:47 AM

Well, people are mean because I guess they think it's fun. Me, I just want to help people and I try my best not to kill anyone, but people are still mean. I mean, yeah, I've taken a few bounties, but most bounties are there for a reason (ie you're mean anyway).

DJJackal2014
  • DJJackal2014

The Boss Man, Bitcoin Mafia

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 January 2014 - 03:05 AM

It's funny when some preteen who hasn't even hit puberty likes to talk sh*t and talk a big game when in the end they're nothing more than a bunch of Justin Bieber-loving crybaby bitches who cry and whine when mommy or daddy tells them that they have to go to bed at 3 in the morning.

Had to deal with one a few hours ago (with a 10 year old) and it was comedic gold. On the server he was on, we could hear EVERYTHING: his smartass attitude toward his mother and father (because apparently he decided to play the video game instead of doing chores) and even toward his older sister, who wanted to play the game. I think several people on that server had some fun with that.

TeammateAssist
  • TeammateAssist

Obey CEO

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 02 January 2014 - 09:01 AM

Just had a super game today. Spawned on a lby with only 2 people. Both tried to kill me, so I switched on passive. They blew up my car then tried to run me over, but I kept hiding. In frustration they both kicked me out.

Super. Tag team trolling.

Joibatsu
  • Joibatsu

Borrows cars for cover

• Members

Posted 02 January 2014 - 10:43 AM

I'm pretty sure most people with a few million and a Merryweather truckload of ammunition to spare wouldn't give half a damn into thinking how they're ruining someone's experience, or at least outside of a mindless rampage that is (specifically trolling). I mean, hey. It's the internet. We shouldn't be bothered but we are. Natural fact.

To be honest, if there's anyone within expanded radar distance, they're probably either: A) planning your demise or B) wondering if you've got a jumpy trigger finger. Or, C) they're opening the map every fifteen seconds while browsing the clothes store in case someone comes rolling by with a couple caps in need of busting.

(Doesn't hurt keeping your head on a swivel in a city where everything that isn't a pedestrian has a gun, a decked out car and respawns five feet away.)

TeammateAssist
  • TeammateAssist

Obey CEO

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 02 January 2014 - 11:12 AM

I'm pretty sure most people with a few million and a Merryweather truckload of ammunition to spare wouldn't give half a damn into thinking how they're ruining someone's experience, or at least outside of a mindless rampage that is (specifically trolling). I mean, hey. It's the internet. We shouldn't be bothered but we are. Natural fact.

To be honest, if there's anyone within expanded radar distance, they're probably either: A) planning your demise or B) wondering if you've got a jumpy trigger finger. Or, C) they're opening the map every fifteen seconds while browsing the clothes store in case someone comes rolling by with a couple caps in need of busting.

(Doesn't hurt keeping your head on a swivel in a city where everything that isn't a pedestrian has a gun, a decked out car and respawns five feet away.)

True. I spent a good three minutes avoiding people because they're near the vicinity of my house. Sucks, but from my experience, even level 3s aren't grateful that you came over to help.

Grand Theft Amanda
  • Grand Theft Amanda

Slaying is an art

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 January 2014 - 12:43 PM

I don't wreck and attack ppl

unless they tried it on me.

Then it's an all out war.

ZenJenga
  • ZenJenga

taps your phones

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 02 January 2014 - 01:35 PM

I never shoot first, unless the person is being real obvious that they are going to be nothing but trouble.  

I found some guys f*cking around at the beach last night and they were saying "no killing, let's do random stuff!" 

So, I drove down to see what was on the go and of course when I showed up they started killing me..  I spawned pretty far away and spent the next hour sniping them all..   because f*ck that.  I just came to see what was up and they all started acting like their little party was exclusive.  

They moved into Blaine County and I called up Pegasus and got a Mammatus delivered and flew out there.  When I landed they decided to not shoot.  

Ended up having a laugh with them after all.  We all hung at the airstrip and crashed planes into each other and had big shoot outs with the cops.  

illRAGElli
  • illRAGElli

Entity XFetish

• Members

Posted 02 January 2014 - 02:06 PM

Mostly I play nice..

If some random Player decide to shoot me, hmm ok.. I let it go

But if someone decides to spawnkill me again and again for his Fun

i go crazy, especially if i found out that it is a 14 Year Old.

The biggest flaw those kind of players have is that they play very

predictable..

I developed some good Tactics for self-defense over the last months.

When you see they will try to run over you, Automatic-Shotgun through their Windshield and a quick roll to the side :)

They hate you for that and will lurk around the next corner with a sniper.

But you drive away from them (bonus points for using their PV).

But they cannot let it go and MUST kill you. So be prepared.

After some unsucessful Attacks they call in their tank.

You just call Lamar and watch him get robbed of his tank and enjoy see him

getting killed while he tries to get it back

TeammateAssist
  • TeammateAssist

Obey CEO

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 02 January 2014 - 03:23 PM

You know what? i give up. I thought I'm safe to at least my friends. I drove up to a friend of mine, and was about to text if I can roll with him when he decided to fill me with lead, steal my 'Gater, run me over with it and drive away.

I'd delete him, but I'm sure he was my Uncharted 3 friend, and he was a good player.

SMFtwstdHICK
  • SMFtwstdHICK

Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 January 2014 - 05:29 PM Edited by SMFtwstdHICK, 02 January 2014 - 05:30 PM.

You can receive bounties just jacking a lone in game car on the street. Not a player's personal. Just some car.. I get bounties on me all the time like that. Very rarely do I get bounties any other way. Probably because I get killed more than I kill. Course, I did get a bounty and that Merry Weather Security after me. LOL. Funny part is the dude that set it all up  came after me and killed me first. LOL. Then, I was feeling lucky and popped him 3 or 4 times in a row. Left him alone, and then he set that sh*t up on me. That was awesome.

I think the dying is the fun part. I don't mind it one bit. I like finding the areas where there players just going back and forth at each other. Cops and buzzards in the air and just complete chaos.. 

Sometimes I shoot , just to shoot at a user driving by me. Just for kicks. I suck at this game, so , it ain't hard to kill me and I can't shoot for sh*t. I guess I sometimes shoot at the oncoming driving players because I have been dusted a time or two just walking down the street , minding my own business. LOL. Which , is cool too. I mean, It's GTA online for crying out loud. How may of us would play the regular game and be driving down the street, and just mow into a crowd of folk on the sidewalk? I do. Haha. To me, it's the same thing. 

Not much gets to me in the game. Blow up my ride? Big deal. Kill me? So what..  

I think the gutless one's in the tanks are annoying. But, that is their deal. Just doesn't seem like fun to me. Blowing up online user's, in a vehicle that 9 times outta 10 can't be touched. But, just another part of the game. I just go to another part of the city. 

Green-Eyez55
  • Green-Eyez55

Rat

• Members

Posted 02 January 2014 - 05:39 PM

End of the day its a game and people have different ways of having fun on it. Sometimes it is fun 2have a deathmatch in freemode blowing up peoples cars and shooting them down especially when they deserve it.

Peoples reactions are priceless. I find it hilarious and take nothing to heart. But shoot at me 1st or blow my car up im comin after you till I get bored lol.

its not hard 2leave The lobby if u dont like it or just do a mission or race like c'mon people its gta your meant to blow sh*t up and cause havoc and destruction and most of all have fun doin it

anybody who takes this GAME serious really needs to chill out and go play something that doesnt involve random people and killing..

Joibatsu
  • Joibatsu

Borrows cars for cover

• Members

Posted 03 January 2014 - 06:49 AM

anybody who takes this GAME serious really needs to chill out and go play something that doesnt involve random people and killing..

The problem is, most start forgetting it's a game and start trying to stabilize the condition of their e-peen. It's basically getting wrecked over and over while at a disadvantage that people hate having to deal with at low~mid levels, whereas high level players can burn Los Santos to the ground and still have millions of G's to throw away. If you could, why wouldn't you, for the hell of it?

You have to admit, GTA5 is an amazing game. The mindset of the community is mostly have fun, in the loosest sense of the word possible.

• Green-Eyez55 likes this

TeammateAssist
  • TeammateAssist

Obey CEO

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 03 January 2014 - 06:55 AM

You can receive bounties just jacking a lone in game car on the street. Not a player's personal. Just some car.. I get bounties on me all the time like that. Very rarely do I get bounties any other way. Probably because I get killed more than I kill. Course, I did get a bounty and that Merry Weather Security after me. LOL. Funny part is the dude that set it all up  came after me and killed me first. LOL. Then, I was feeling lucky and popped him 3 or 4 times in a row. Left him alone, and then he set that sh*t up on me. That was awesome.

I think the dying is the fun part. I don't mind it one bit. I like finding the areas where there players just going back and forth at each other. Cops and buzzards in the air and just complete chaos.. 

Sometimes I shoot , just to shoot at a user driving by me. Just for kicks. I suck at this game, so , it ain't hard to kill me and I can't shoot for sh*t. I guess I sometimes shoot at the oncoming driving players because I have been dusted a time or two just walking down the street , minding my own business. LOL. Which , is cool too. I mean, It's GTA online for crying out loud. How may of us would play the regular game and be driving down the street, and just mow into a crowd of folk on the sidewalk? I do. Haha. To me, it's the same thing. 

Not much gets to me in the game. Blow up my ride? Big deal. Kill me? So what..  

I think the gutless one's in the tanks are annoying. But, that is their deal. Just doesn't seem like fun to me. Blowing up online user's, in a vehicle that 9 times outta 10 can't be touched. But, just another part of the game. I just go to another part of the city. 

When people shoot my car, regardless of whether it's a shot to kill or to scare, I start driving for about 4 miles. I'm not getting out to kill someone in revenge, I'm not running someone over, I'm not touching you.

theroc23
  • theroc23

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 03 January 2014 - 07:14 AM

I can't even imagine the level of obsessive compulsive behavioral problems that some of these players have as they log into GT-5 over and over and do exactly nothing other than drive around and kill each other. It's pretty strange behavior in general. I often get the STRONG impression that they continue the boorish play in GTA-5 because they don't have the skills or the money to take it to a battle game like BO and Battlefield.

I would probably kill myself in real life from the boredom of that crap.

luisniko
  • luisniko

L'enchanteur de fappe

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 January 2014 - 11:14 AM

Did you kill him for no reason in Free Mode?

If yes, you deserve it

If no a.k.a you had a purpose to kill him (because he killed you first etc), then just ignore, a lot of players are like that.

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

#DoomFan4EverAfter

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 03 January 2014 - 11:49 AM

Maybe it's because so many people started of being mean so no one could trust anyone but I give everybody at least one chance to trust the
Are you on xbox cos you should add me

Sadly no. I'm on the PS3

add me then:

Ten-a-penny

I hate spawn-killing people and I say that from my experience against these idiots in tanks.....so I may be your type of players ;)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users