Why is everyone on this game mean?

194 replies to this topic
s1ckmad3
  • s1ckmad3

Head Don Of The S1CKMAD3 Mafia

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 23 December 2013 - 10:52 PM

anyone on here that plays around 6-11pm pacific time on PSN ?

that would be 9 to  2 am eastern time.

btw i noticed the other two members of our crew never seem to be online 

the other 2 is strongsurvival hes on early like 12pm - 3pm and my cousin dahooddon hes on almost rarely i blame his ps4 and fifa lmao

i need more dudes that play around our time its epic when crew members are out and about wreaking havoc

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

Underboss of The S1CKMAD3 Mafia

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 23 December 2013 - 10:52 PM

the other 2 is strongsurvival hes on early like 12pm - 3pm and my cousin dahooddon hes on almost rarely i blame his ps4 and fifa lmao

i have a ps4 and i play it for bit here and there but gta V online has my attention these days

s1ckmad3
  • s1ckmad3

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 24 December 2013 - 12:39 AM

i have a ps4 and i play it for bit here and there but gta V online has my attention these days

i held out on the ps4 why everytime a new console comes out its like its in beta mode and months later the true immaculate version comes out so im waiting on the updated model like they did all ps versions

Niavo
  • Niavo

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 December 2013 - 01:47 AM

Well I just started streaming (growing fast, actually) and I am always playing in lobbies with my viewers, all of them (and me) actually have a good time playing the game, I have only been in a few bad lobbies. I mean, we will say sh*t to each other like when we die, but as a joke, and we don't really take offense (because it was a joke, if it wasn't clear enough). I play on Xbox, if you would like to play my GT is GameMaster7778.

By the way, I need a new name.. I have had that for years, and I don't know what to change it to. If you have any ideas, please tell me! This name is terrible.

Captain Revenge
  • Captain Revenge

POGO The Wonder Monkey

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 December 2013 - 02:32 AM

Regular multiperson free roam is not the place if you're looking to rank up, play solo or closed friend sessions. I didn't get too 152 in multiplayer.

Captain Revenge PS3

tmtakumi
  • tmtakumi

Peacekeeper

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 December 2013 - 02:33 AM

Well I just started streaming (growing fast, actually) and I am always playing in lobbies with my viewers, all of them (and me) actually have a good time playing the game, I have only been in a few bad lobbies. I mean, we will say sh*t to each other like when we die, but as a joke, and we don't really take offense (because it was a joke, if it wasn't clear enough). I play on Xbox, if you would like to play my GT is GameMaster7778.

By the way, I need a new name.. I have had that for years, and I don't know what to change it to. If you have any ideas, please tell me! This name is terrible.

Oh! I got one!

Ready?

"Niavo"

There, now let's try and solve something else, like world hunger or something.

rt2012
  • rt2012

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 December 2013 - 02:35 AM

Logic dictates that a game that revolves around murder and crime would appeal to mean people

Platypus_Gang
  • Platypus_Gang

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 December 2013 - 03:30 AM

It always amazes me how personal people take it when you kill them for the bounty. I don't stick around and mess with them. It's a quick in, kill them, then I'm out. Usually hunting the next bounty. But more often than not lately they put a bounty on me afterwards. Or chase me down trying to get even, or both. One guy put a 9 grand bounty on me and then sent mercs. I should thank him for the nice Mesa I got out of it. But come on guy it was only business. 

YourAMiz1900
  • YourAMiz1900

Dafuq do all of you want!? O.o

• Members

Posted 24 December 2013 - 03:39 AM

I usually never kill anyone for a personal reason, unless you be a dick and come after me. Then its war haha. I'd rather just go off and do my own things for fun, like train jumping, or messing with the cops/peds. As far as bounties go. if you can catch/kill me, you probably deserve the bounty in the first place.

I would actually prefer to have a couple nice people to just dink around with. But usually people just want to do some petty King of the City thing and kill everyone. Gets old, in my opinion

• OriginalCharacter likes this

Lee Everett
  • Lee Everett

We need to keep you safe Clementine...

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 December 2013 - 03:44 AM

Why is everyone on this game mean?

Because this game is meant for adults.

RedZuluZulu009er6
  • RedZuluZulu009er6

Taps your phones

• Members

Posted 24 December 2013 - 04:00 AM

Hey. Anyone who wants to add me can go ahead. I am pretty decent unless someone griefs me, then I get murderous. Crew is "Joint Task Force 5". I mostly spend my days chasing bounties and flying planes or racing.
PSN username is ZenJenga.

nothingwasthesame23
  • nothingwasthesame23

Young King pay me in Gold

• Members

Posted 24 December 2013 - 04:20 AM

Its rare to find a good loyal lobby. "/

theroc23
  • theroc23

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 24 December 2013 - 05:23 AM

GTA is pretty friendly mic wise IMO...especially compared to games like COD: Ghosts. The level of ahole in those(COD) lobbies can be off the hook.

IXGuilmonXI
  • IXGuilmonXI

Some weird and crazy guy...

• Members

Posted 24 December 2013 - 11:55 AM Edited by IXGuilmonXI, 24 December 2013 - 12:02 PM.

Well I guess I'll add all of you...I'm on a lot and sometimes I'll be asleep during day and up late...But like I said before I'm sadly only on PS3.

EDIT: My PSN name is right infront of you.

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 24 December 2013 - 02:13 PM

Well I guess I'll add all of you...I'm on a lot and sometimes I'll be asleep during day and up late...But like I said before I'm sadly only on PS3.

EDIT: My PSN name is right infront of you.

i sent you a personal message with my psn so feel free to add me 

zeka991
  • zeka991

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 December 2013 - 03:49 PM Edited by zeka991, 24 December 2013 - 03:50 PM.

Well I usually stay to myself and don't trust anyone unless they message me or something before coming near me. otherwise kill people. or your on my friends list. my PSN is also zeka991

Solid_Snake_321
  • Solid_Snake_321

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 December 2013 - 04:01 PM

I like killing people with tanks, join blueblazers69 if you do too

OriginalCharacter
  • OriginalCharacter

Gay Street Racer [RETIRED]

• Members
  • Egypt

Posted 24 December 2013 - 04:22 PM

OP, you encountered what i like to call a virtual thug

the kinda person that tries too hard to be a gangsta/badass over a video game.

they kill you one time and they like to pretend they just kicked your ass in real life, but in the end they're still just skinny teenage boys that wouldnt say that same sh*t in real life

i usually just laugh and mock them when they try that sh*t, 'cuz really, who they tryin to impress?

i admit i talk sh*t too, but i jokingly say stupid sh*t that only stupid people would get offended by, but then other players try to make it all personal but all they can come up with is yo momma jokes or dumb quotes they got off the internet like "u mad bro? xD"

these GTA hoodlums are lame as f*ck lol

• gear999 and IXGuilmonXI like this

s1ckmad3
  • s1ckmad3

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 24 December 2013 - 05:39 PM

GTA is pretty friendly mic wise IMO...especially compared to games like COD: Ghosts. The level of ahole in those(COD) lobbies can be off the hook.

yeah cod wayyyyyyyyy too many lil kids crying

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 24 December 2013 - 05:41 PM

yeah cod wayyyyyyyyy too many lil kids crying

i heard one kid crying last night on gta v 

s1ckmad3
  • s1ckmad3

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 24 December 2013 - 05:41 PM Edited by s1ckmad3, 24 December 2013 - 05:42 PM.

they kill you one time and they like to pretend they just kicked your ass in real life, but in the end they're still just skinny teenage boys that wouldnt say that same sh*t in real life

i usually just laugh and mock them when they try that sh*t, 'cuz really, who they tryin to impress?

i admit i talk sh*t too, but i jokingly say stupid sh*t that only stupid people would get offended by, but then other players try to make it all personal but all they can come up with is yo momma jokes or dumb quotes they got off the internet like "u mad bro? xD"

or when they swear they gonna find you and throw their sets up i f*cking laugh like whatever e banger the realest keep their mouth shut and knock you the f*ck out while the fakes bark loud and never bite.

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 24 December 2013 - 05:46 PM

or when they swear they gonna find you and throw their sets up i f*cking laugh like whatever e banger the realest keep their mouth shut and knock you the f*ck out while the fakes bark loud and never bite.

lol exactly . i could have used your help last night with this one idiot who killed me 7 straight times because i took a package from him  at the package drop . it was in the middle of nowhere with no place to duck for cover .  then he came after me with a buzzard so i went into my tank and blew him out of the sky and then killed him one more time before he went on a jet . not satisfied with that he waits until the damned cops blew up my tanks and then kills me two more times before leaving the session 

OriginalCharacter
  • OriginalCharacter

• Members
  • Egypt

Posted 24 December 2013 - 05:48 PM

they just lettin their bulldog mouths overload their puppydog asses

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 24 December 2013 - 05:49 PM

i have heard people asking other people where they live so that they could come after them lol

s1ckmad3
  • s1ckmad3

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 24 December 2013 - 05:51 PM

i have heard people asking other people where they live so that they could come after them lol

lol me too it gets ridiculous especially when they admit they were drunk lmao

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 24 December 2013 - 05:53 PM

makes me glad i dont have a working mic lol

OriginalCharacter
  • OriginalCharacter

• Members
  • Egypt

Posted 24 December 2013 - 05:54 PM

i guarantee they wasnt drunk, they just say that to backpedal when they realize how much of an asshole they look like

• s1ckmad3 likes this

luisniko
  • luisniko

@ Elpis

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 December 2013 - 06:46 PM

I'm a truly nice guy. But if you shot me with no reason, I'll try to retaliate or just simply hit Report button or both.

s1ckmad3
  • s1ckmad3

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 24 December 2013 - 06:49 PM

i guarantee they wasnt drunk, they just say that to backpedal when they realize how much of an asshole they look like

yeah you know when they lost when they right away start with the your mama jokes etc

LuapYllier
  • LuapYllier

Driver

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 December 2013 - 08:46 PM

If that is the worst of your experiences count yourself lucky, blessed even. Also if that level of mean is worth posting about you might want to save your parents some therapy bills and leave now.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users