Photo

Why is everyone on this game mean?

194 replies to this topic
IXGuilmonXI
  • IXGuilmonXI

Some weird and crazy guy...

• Members

Posted 23 December 2013 - 09:35 AM

I just don't why people call you a "fa**ot" just because you killed them or some little kid calls you a he she (Yes a 11 or 12 year old called me a he she...This was funny though...). I'm just curious if there are some actually nice people out there...The only person who actually had fun dying was only one person.

• Imab0y1 likes this

Imab0y1
  • Imab0y1

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 December 2013 - 10:20 AM

Maybe it's because so many people started of being mean so no one could trust anyone but I give everybody at least one chance to trust the
Are you on xbox cos you should add me

Brophers
  • Brophers

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 December 2013 - 10:20 AM

Ahhh see I just don't have time for it, I play for fun, I do get a bit fed up of people who just go around killing the same people over and over when they are trying to do something but that is a personal thing.. I mean it's part of the game right :p

I always find it a laugh getting a couple of the crew together and finding some random people to just mess around with.

chainsoar
  • chainsoar

rider of bikes

• Members
  • England

Posted 23 December 2013 - 10:36 AM

I'm a nice guy, but I'm a thorough and total dickwad when some child can't handle losing a fight he picked with me and spends the next hour following me around trying to repair his wounded pride by spawnkilling me. I'm also a complete dick when some nerd in a chrome adder rolls up and starts spawnkilling me for no reason. I've been known to pick fights for absolutely no reason, sure, but I don't make a habit of spawnkilling some poor bastard on foot from the safety of my 100% armoured car.

If you're someone who does these things, expect to be harassed into quitting the game.

• Awesome9822 likes this

IXGuilmonXI
  • IXGuilmonXI

Some weird and crazy guy...

• Members

Posted 23 December 2013 - 10:39 AM

Maybe it's because so many people started of being mean so no one could trust anyone but I give everybody at least one chance to trust the

Sadly no. I'm on the PS3

Zamorak
  • Zamorak

Forgotensoul777

• Members

Posted 23 December 2013 - 12:38 PM

Sadly no. I'm on the PS3

I have ps3 I can add you forogtensoul777.
But yea I hardly see nice people anymore pretty much everyone lobby I'm used to having to defend myself while be spawn killer by some 12 year old. Anyways add me we can have some fun

The Spook
  • The Spook

Driver - Assassin

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 December 2013 - 12:52 PM

Because they are safely behind that controller and TV set where you can't punch them in the face. Consider the fact that alot of these idiots that start things for no reason were themselves picked on and bullied, either in game or for real, so starting something with some stranger brings about a twisted sort of satisfaction.

That, and most people are just naturally dicks.

Black & White
  • Black & White

Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 December 2013 - 02:07 PM

It isn't fun when you can't defend yourself or if you are doing something which is fun to yourself and someone comes along and ruins the fun. Then that person is wasting his time by trying to escape from the attempted killer.

I have to admit.. it is fun to see the reaction of some of the players in GTA V. They start screaming on their mics and one guy even got so upset that he started to cry.

marshall87
  • marshall87

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 23 December 2013 - 02:27 PM

Nah not everyone man. If I see people free roaming I'll drive by with a honk. There are assholes that will turn arond, follow me and kill me.. numerous times. Thats when I become an asshole myself and torture them for an hour.

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

Underboss of The S1CKMAD3 Mafia

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 23 December 2013 - 02:55 PM Edited by gtaocicat, 23 December 2013 - 02:56 PM.

I just don't why people call you a "fa**ot" just because you killed them or some little kid calls you a he she (Yes a 11 or 12 year old called me a he she...This was funny though...). I'm just curious if there are some actually nice people out there...The only person who actually had fun dying was only one person.

if you are on psn , add me . i will message you my psn

masterconch87
  • masterconch87

Trick

• Members

Posted 23 December 2013 - 03:29 PM

because its easy to be a badass trough a tellie.

just like people acting tough while there in there car, but when you walk over to say something they just roll up the window.

this world has to many fake bitchassess

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 23 December 2013 - 03:33 PM

just like people acting tough while there in there car, but when you walk over to say something they just roll up the window.

then there are the idiots who honk at you and when you slow down they shoot you

h1r0ll3r
  • h1r0ll3r

Calm and cool with just a hint of psychotic tendencies

• Members

Posted 23 December 2013 - 03:35 PM

I'm a nice guy. I don't mess with anyone unless provoked. It's always funny though when someone child shoots me randomly and then tries to run away. At this point I'll put a bounty on them, send mercs and muggers just to mess with them. Once the bounty is collected, I'll put another bounty on them and keep doing so until they leave the session. 

• ten-a-penny likes this

masterconch87
  • masterconch87

Trick

• Members

Posted 23 December 2013 - 03:36 PM

thats why i stop playing free sessions.

i use to honk at people, trying out what they do.. but most of the people just want to shoot you right in the face.

i have more fun with people who are like me, not shooting everybody.. i only stab, and send muggers (after my friends :p )

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 23 December 2013 - 03:39 PM

thats why i stop playing free sessions.

i use to honk at people, trying out what they do.. but most of the people just want to shoot you right in the face.

i have more fun with people who are like me, not shooting everybody.. i only stab, and send muggers (after my friends :p )

i tend to start out in invite only sessions but then eventually i end up in free sessions

masterconch87
  • masterconch87

Trick

• Members

Posted 23 December 2013 - 03:41 PM

you should get more friends in the invite only, that keeps the fun in.

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 23 December 2013 - 04:04 PM

you should get more friends in the invite only, that keeps the fun in.

i have a few friends but they are almost never online .

DigitalDivine
  • DigitalDivine

Emotional Trainwreck

• New Members
  • None

Posted 23 December 2013 - 09:28 PM

Add me if you're on PS3, I only kill players if there's a really high bounty on them. Half the time I'm on freeroam, I just hang out at the beach wearing my swim shorts with sandals, or occasionally drive close to random people, then get the hell out of there if they start shooting.

Earlier today, I picked a random guy up and helped him get away from the cops.
  • Oldman_Jenkins likes this

gear999
  • gear999

I need to change my picture

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 23 December 2013 - 09:30 PM

I killed people with bounties on them. Then I gave it to that person. I'm a nice guy. I've seen some other nice people too but also some are backstabbers. Be careful.

• ten-a-penny and Hermitor like this

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 23 December 2013 - 09:32 PM

I killed people with bounties on them. Then I gave it to that person. I'm a nice guy. I've seen some other nice people too but also some are backstabbers. Be careful.

my friend and i always accidentally kill eachother every time we hang out cause we always use explosives lol

DigitalDivine
  • DigitalDivine

Emotional Trainwreck

• New Members
  • None

Posted 23 December 2013 - 09:32 PM

Because they are safely behind that controller and TV set where you can't punch them in the face. Consider the fact that alot of these idiots that start things for no reason were themselves picked on and bullied, either in game or for real, so starting something with some stranger brings about a twisted sort of satisfaction.

Sadly, I acted like a dick or the first time last night. My mother got in a really bad car accident, and the asshole cop that crashed into her left her with nothing. Naturally, I got upset and had to blow off some steam (I wanted to smack the sh*t out the cop) so I got into a fighter jet and attacked random people.

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 23 December 2013 - 09:36 PM

Sadly, I acted like a dick or the first time last night. My mother got in a really bad car accident, and the asshole cop that crashed into her left her with nothing. Naturally, I got upset and had to blow off some steam (I wanted to smack the sh*t out the cop) so I got into a fighter jet and attacked random people.

better thing to do would have been to get a tank and go on a rampage on the cops in gta V

• kilopm likes this

Magick
  • Magick

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 23 December 2013 - 09:38 PM

I'm nice to everyone until I'm shot at or killed while I'm just minding my own business. Then it's all-out war until they leave. And then again if I recognise their name in another session. Maybe I have problems

Tequim
  • Tequim

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 December 2013 - 09:42 PM

I'm the nicest person around but when I get killed for no good reason, I become a complete dick and will kill someone repeatedly until the leave the game.

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 23 December 2013 - 09:49 PM

I'm the nicest person around but when I get killed for no good reason, I become a complete dick and will kill someone repeatedly until the leave the game.

I  do the same but i only kill that person once or twice and then run away .  i dont like wasting my time with people that piss me off

• ten-a-penny and Hermitor like this

s1ckmad3
  • s1ckmad3

Head Don Of The S1CKMAD3 Mafia

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 23 December 2013 - 10:35 PM

i start sh*t for no reason that because i trust nobody i do a drive by and kill them , run them over and when they are trying to get up i shoot them, i kill them in a distance with my sniper rifle , im in a roof killing people inside their cars trying to get away, they whip out a tank i would too, but spawn killing only if that dude started sh*t with me 1st

I  do the same but i only kill that person once or twice and then run away .  i dont like wasting my time with people that piss me off

oh really like the time at he airport where me and you were sniping some dude for like 45 minutes killing him 20 times between me and you

my friend and i always accidentally kill eachother every time we hang out cause we always use explosives lol

lololol and tanks hahaha

• Oldman_Jenkins likes this

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 23 December 2013 - 10:36 PM

i start sh*t for no reason that because i trust nobody i do a drive by and kill them , run them over and when they are trying to get up i shoot them, i kill them in a distance with my sniper rifle , im in a roof killing people inside their cars trying to get away, they whip out a tank i would too, but spawn killing only if that dude started sh*t with me 1st

oh really like the time at he airport where me and you were sniping some dude for like 45 minutes killing him 20 times between me and you

lololol and tanks hahaha

I  killed that guy 3 times and then i was gonna stop until he killed me so then i killed him and it kept going back and forth lol.  i started to feel bad for the guy until he started killing me so i said the hell with it lol

s1ckmad3
  • s1ckmad3

Head Don Of The S1CKMAD3 Mafia

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 23 December 2013 - 10:37 PM

anyone on here that plays around 6-11pm pacific time on PSN ?

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 23 December 2013 - 10:38 PM

anyone on here that plays around 6-11pm pacific time on PSN ?

that would be 9 to  2 am eastern time.

btw i noticed the other two members of our crew never seem to be online 

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 December 2013 - 10:50 PM

There are a lot of carebears in this game. Killing you was nothing personal.

But to the original point of people being dicks on the mic, I just mute those people. Who cares what some child wants to spout off about online.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users